Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

hiith's new font!

hiith
February 3, 2015

As you may or may not have noticed in my bio, I've made a new font!

Download here

I tried to make it "simple" by just using triangles and quadangles (for dots).

Note that the numbers are mapped to MAJUSCULE Q, W, E, R, T, Y/Z, U, I, O, & P, and diphthongs are mapped to the number keys (for compatibility reasons).

to demonstrate:

missing image

Tell me how I did?

Also, see VaraX's new font {LINK}; you can still have diphtongs without using any special mapping! (Though, I'll continue to use mine own mapping, mostly for technical reasons)

by hiith
February 3, 2015

As you may or may not have noticed in my bio, I've made a new font!

Download here

I tried to make it "simple" by just using triangles and quadangles (for dots).

Note that the numbers are mapped to MAJUSCULE Q, W, E, R, T, Y/Z, U, I, O, & P, and diphthongs are mapped to the number keys (for compatibility reasons).

to demonstrate:

missing image

Tell me how I did?

Also, see VaraX's new font {LINK}; you can still have diphtongs without using any special mapping! (Though, I'll continue to use mine own mapping, mostly for technical reasons)

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 3, 2015

This is awesome! I tried to do something similar to this, but it didn't turn out so well.

by paarthurnax
February 3, 2015

This is awesome! I tried to do something similar to this, but it didn't turn out so well.

Mul klo riik
February 3, 2015

Nice! Another font for word! Paarthurnax, you should front page this.

by Mul klo riik
February 3, 2015

Nice! Another font for word! Paarthurnax, you should front page this.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.