Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][ND] The Keepers of light

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

Iam a Snow Elf  called Mohamed, Iam the Last Remaining Member of the Chantry of Auri-el

and i have gone across skyrim looking for new good hearted  Recruits for the chantry  and i found some  at tavern i watch secertly as i wait for the right time to recruit them  

"..." speaking

*...* moving or action

{...} out context speaking 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

Iam a Snow Elf  called Mohamed, Iam the Last Remaining Member of the Chantry of Auri-el

and i have gone across skyrim looking for new good hearted  Recruits for the chantry  and i found some  at tavern i watch secertly as i wait for the right time to recruit them  

"..." speaking

*...* moving or action

{...} out context speaking 

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

Weapon: Warhammer

Armour: Specialized dwarven armour http://gamer-mods.ru/_ld/8/10738604.jpg

Name: Sharsosah (Call me Shar)

Class: Warrior

(Since I am an inventor, I made this super awesome armor. My armour runs on soul gems. When I put a soul gem in my arms or legs, my physicals strengthen, but it only lasts a short time. My sword is hidden in my armour on my right forearm that can pop out at any second. My shield is hidden on the top of my armour on my left forearm, it is rectangular because of many sections stacked on top of each other that spiral in a counter-clockwise direction to create a circle. I have 1 mini crossbow on each leg, and a bow on my back. I always carry my warhammar with my hands. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/b1/4a/beb14a59860fdeafbddc30a9a8fc9f9e.jpg

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

Weapon: Warhammer

Armour: Specialized dwarven armour http://gamer-mods.ru/_ld/8/10738604.jpg

Name: Sharsosah (Call me Shar)

Class: Warrior

(Since I am an inventor, I made this super awesome armor. My armour runs on soul gems. When I put a soul gem in my arms or legs, my physicals strengthen, but it only lasts a short time. My sword is hidden in my armour on my right forearm that can pop out at any second. My shield is hidden on the top of my armour on my left forearm, it is rectangular because of many sections stacked on top of each other that spiral in a counter-clockwise direction to create a circle. I have 1 mini crossbow on each leg, and a bow on my back. I always carry my warhammar with my hands. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/b1/4a/beb14a59860fdeafbddc30a9a8fc9f9e.jpg

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*i walk into a group of people *

"hello there my friends i have been watching you i think that you will be a great addition to chantry of Auri-el 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*i walk into a group of people *

"hello there my friends i have been watching you i think that you will be a great addition to chantry of Auri-el 

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Hah, that myth again, I never thought people could be so deleusional"

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Hah, that myth again, I never thought people could be so deleusional"

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

Race: Snow Elf

Wepon:Auriel wepons and Light Magic

Name: Paladin Knight Mohamed

Class: Paladin

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

Race: Snow Elf

Wepon:Auriel wepons and Light Magic

Name: Paladin Knight Mohamed

Class: Paladin

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"Oh That no Myth i tell you that "

*uses Auri-el magic to illuminate his body in way verysimilar to sun light*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"Oh That no Myth i tell you that "

*uses Auri-el magic to illuminate his body in way verysimilar to sun light*

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"W-what are you?"

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"W-what are you?"

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"Iam a Snow elf and a Paladin of the chantry of Auri-el and i wish for you to join us because i need your help To save this world from Eternal darkness as i shall show You 

* Creates A Magical sphere *

"This is what will happen to world soon" 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"Iam a Snow elf and a Paladin of the chantry of Auri-el and i wish for you to join us because i need your help To save this world from Eternal darkness as i shall show You 

* Creates A Magical sphere *

"This is what will happen to world soon" 

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

The Sun will Turn Dark and Day and night will be the same 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

The Sun will Turn Dark and Day and night will be the same 

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Don't worry, my armor creates light if I want it to."

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Don't worry, my armor creates light if I want it to."

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"its not just light there are people who want this and if this happens it will be the end of the world 

that is why i need your help to stop if your interstersed come meet me at Darkfall Cave there you will be tested " 

*Creates A great Light And then vanishes*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"its not just light there are people who want this and if this happens it will be the end of the world 

that is why i need your help to stop if your interstersed come meet me at Darkfall Cave there you will be tested " 

*Creates A great Light And then vanishes*

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I understand the importants of it and put soul gems in my legs, then I sprint to the cave.*

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I understand the importants of it and put soul gems in my legs, then I sprint to the cave.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*our heros arrive at darkfall cave to begin there testing *

"Welcome my friends This the entrance to Chantry Follow me so you begin your test "

*our heros enter the cave to find it filled with falmar*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*our heros arrive at darkfall cave to begin there testing *

"Welcome my friends This the entrance to Chantry Follow me so you begin your test "

*our heros enter the cave to find it filled with falmar*

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Ah falmer, snow elves, whatever you want to call them, I can take down a lot with just my crossbows."

*I make sure that when they shoot, they are silent, since falmer can't see, they rely on hearing.*

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Ah falmer, snow elves, whatever you want to call them, I can take down a lot with just my crossbows."

*I make sure that when they shoot, they are silent, since falmer can't see, they rely on hearing.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*looks at sorrow at the Falmar*

"What a shame they were once a proud race until the dewemer rendered them blind well you will encounter more of the Betrayed in your tests 

* our heros carry on throught dark fall cave until they reach a weird building *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*looks at sorrow at the Falmar*

"What a shame they were once a proud race until the dewemer rendered them blind well you will encounter more of the Betrayed in your tests 

* our heros carry on throught dark fall cave until they reach a weird building *

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.