Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][ND] The Keepers of light

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

{I hope you don't mind if I jump in here}

An imperial steps out from beside the building

"I've been waiting ages, Mohamed. When you told me you needed another and you would be back soon I didn't think you would take so long"

*I turn toward the man in odd-looking dwarven armor* "My name is Lor, who might you be?"

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

{I hope you don't mind if I jump in here}

An imperial steps out from beside the building

"I've been waiting ages, Mohamed. When you told me you needed another and you would be back soon I didn't think you would take so long"

*I turn toward the man in odd-looking dwarven armor* "My name is Lor, who might you be?"

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Shar, and you look interesting."

*I scan the building.*

"The chantry I guess. Are we going to enter?"

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"Shar, and you look interesting."

*I scan the building.*

"The chantry I guess. Are we going to enter?"

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

"My armor would rust and my sword would dull if I had to wait any longer. Will you let us in Snow Elf?"

*I turn to look at Mohamed for confirmation*

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

"My armor would rust and my sword would dull if I had to wait any longer. Will you let us in Snow Elf?"

*I turn to look at Mohamed for confirmation*

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

{ no mind by me }

"ah lor i am sorry for being late it took me some time to find another one yes you shall begin your test right away "
*uses a Light spell and building rises from the ground *

"this is a way shrine now allow me to explain your test "

*hands shar initiate's ewer * 

"you will need to this to pass the test first u must first use the initiate ewer to draw water from the basin and do that for every wayshrine across the chantry until u reach the inner sanctum u will find a prelate tending to each wayshrine as they will open  the way to you but be carful the road to the inner sanctum is filled with dangerous creatures and the Betrayed u must tread carefully may Auri-el light be with you and i shall explain everything as soon as u pass the tests "

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

{ no mind by me }

"ah lor i am sorry for being late it took me some time to find another one yes you shall begin your test right away "
*uses a Light spell and building rises from the ground *

"this is a way shrine now allow me to explain your test "

*hands shar initiate's ewer * 

"you will need to this to pass the test first u must first use the initiate ewer to draw water from the basin and do that for every wayshrine across the chantry until u reach the inner sanctum u will find a prelate tending to each wayshrine as they will open  the way to you but be carful the road to the inner sanctum is filled with dangerous creatures and the Betrayed u must tread carefully may Auri-el light be with you and i shall explain everything as soon as u pass the tests "

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I stretch then yawn* "Sounds like a sweetroll. You ready Shar? I want to finish soon so I can get back to that inn...and that barmaid"
by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I stretch then yawn* "Sounds like a sweetroll. You ready Shar? I want to finish soon so I can get back to that inn...and that barmaid"

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

(suddenly someone else appeards)

Mohammed... Its been too long.

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

(suddenly someone else appeards)

Mohammed... Its been too long.

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

{ whats your charchter  name do i call you greenie or ?

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

{ whats your charchter  name do i call you greenie or ?

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"ah Greenie what a suprise i looked all over for u but i didnt find you did u come to join the chantry ?"

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"ah Greenie what a suprise i looked all over for u but i didnt find you did u come to join the chantry ?"

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*Lor appears bored and he begins to play with a Septim*

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*Lor appears bored and he begins to play with a Septim*

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"Iam glad u decided to join us and now u can begin your tests go throw the wayshrine portal to start your test"

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

"Iam glad u decided to join us and now u can begin your tests go throw the wayshrine portal to start your test"

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

(Im a nord named Vikor)

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

(Im a nord named Vikor)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"What chantry?"

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"What chantry?"

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*our heros go throw the way shrine to find them in darkfall cave on the way to the way shrine of  Illumination * 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

*our heros go throw the way shrine to find them in darkfall cave on the way to the way shrine of  Illumination * 

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

{i think in filling the initiane ewer requires shar because i gave it to him }

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 31, 2015

{i think in filling the initiane ewer requires shar because i gave it to him }

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"A mission?"

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"A mission?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.