Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][ND] The Keepers of light

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"Dont worry you will be fine " * Carries shar until the healing spell takes effect * " lets get going "

*our heros carry on through the Dungeon  and fine a big room with Auri-el bow in it * " There it is Auri-el Mighty bow but be carful i doubt it will be easy to get it and iam sure the room is filled with traps" 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"Dont worry you will be fine " * Carries shar until the healing spell takes effect * " lets get going "

*our heros carry on through the Dungeon  and fine a big room with Auri-el bow in it * " There it is Auri-el Mighty bow but be carful i doubt it will be easy to get it and iam sure the room is filled with traps" 

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Hah, traps..."

*I send out a magelight then scan the area for relfections.*

"We walk there, there, and... there."

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Hah, traps..."

*I send out a magelight then scan the area for relfections.*

"We walk there, there, and... there."

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

*our Heros with the Help of Shar Go through all the traps and reach auri-el bow *

"There it is auri-el mighty bow but its still protected by a barrier wait let me cast this "

*casts auri-el magic on the barrier srrounding the bow and knight paladin mohamed grabs the bow *

"We have it Now we can Stop the Tyranny of sun "

*our heros leave the dungeon and go back to the chantry *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

*our Heros with the Help of Shar Go through all the traps and reach auri-el bow *

"There it is auri-el mighty bow but its still protected by a barrier wait let me cast this "

*casts auri-el magic on the barrier srrounding the bow and knight paladin mohamed grabs the bow *

"We have it Now we can Stop the Tyranny of sun "

*our heros leave the dungeon and go back to the chantry *

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"What will happenn now?"

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"What will happenn now?"

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"Now we Keep it safe And make sure no one gets it "

*Then suddnely A rain of arrows Strike on us *

"What is happening "
*And a Vampire shows up out of no where and Stabs me and steals Auri-el bow *

"NO The BOW "

*and The vampires leave the place *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"Now we Keep it safe And make sure no one gets it "

*Then suddnely A rain of arrows Strike on us *

"What is happening "
*And a Vampire shows up out of no where and Stabs me and steals Auri-el bow *

"NO The BOW "

*and The vampires leave the place *

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Not if I have anything to say about it."

*I nock my bow and launch an arrow with string on it, It his the wall in front of the vampires and they stop, I dump oil on the floor and roof near them, then ignite it so the roof explodes and the sun shines in, while they are on fire.*

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Not if I have anything to say about it."

*I nock my bow and launch an arrow with string on it, It his the wall in front of the vampires and they stop, I dump oil on the floor and roof near them, then ignite it so the roof explodes and the sun shines in, while they are on fire.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

{Lets Make the Vampires steal the bow and we can a better one like the old scenario i made }

"Thank God we are safe now "

*Then Suddnely A Vampire lord shows out of now where and it is appearntly lord Harkon and Casts vampirc grip on me and throws me and shar away and grabs the bow from a dead vampire *

"You useless mortals shall no stop me i have a daughter of cold harbour and Auri-el Bow And Nothing will stop me now " 

*He leaves us and shar and goes away after a while me and shar recover *

"He took Auri-el bow we must stop him ..... eh "

*i cast a healing spell on me and shar and our wounds recover *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

{Lets Make the Vampires steal the bow and we can a better one like the old scenario i made }

"Thank God we are safe now "

*Then Suddnely A Vampire lord shows out of now where and it is appearntly lord Harkon and Casts vampirc grip on me and throws me and shar away and grabs the bow from a dead vampire *

"You useless mortals shall no stop me i have a daughter of cold harbour and Auri-el Bow And Nothing will stop me now " 

*He leaves us and shar and goes away after a while me and shar recover *

"He took Auri-el bow we must stop him ..... eh "

*i cast a healing spell on me and shar and our wounds recover *

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Where do they bide?"

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"Where do they bide?"

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"i heard rumours they hid in a castle far north of solitude i didint want to do this but we have no choice we must ask the Dawnguard For help and shar perhaps we can do something to prevent the vampires from making the sun dark there is an ancient spell i read before that could Clear the Brightest lights from darkness if we can put the spell on a arrow or a bolt  perhaps we can stop the tyranny of the sun hmmm maby u can we can create a bow that has the same power of auri-el bow and we can use that to stop the sun from getting black"

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"i heard rumours they hid in a castle far north of solitude i didint want to do this but we have no choice we must ask the Dawnguard For help and shar perhaps we can do something to prevent the vampires from making the sun dark there is an ancient spell i read before that could Clear the Brightest lights from darkness if we can put the spell on a arrow or a bolt  perhaps we can stop the tyranny of the sun hmmm maby u can we can create a bow that has the same power of auri-el bow and we can use that to stop the sun from getting black"

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"I know my machinery, not my enchantenments." 

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"I know my machinery, not my enchantenments." 

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"Yes true but if i use my magic and your machinery we can create a crossbow similar to auri-el bow so lets do this   "

*and our heros begin building the Crossbow of Auri-el with knight paladin mohamed magic and Shar's Macinery *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"Yes true but if i use my magic and your machinery we can create a crossbow similar to auri-el bow so lets do this   "

*and our heros begin building the Crossbow of Auri-el with knight paladin mohamed magic and Shar's Macinery *

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"I start mumering to myself and ripping up my armor, taking all of the machinery out of it that I can, I also tear apart my bows."

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

"I start mumering to myself and ripping up my armor, taking all of the machinery out of it that I can, I also tear apart my bows."

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"I start Reading all the magic books and i have and practicing as much magic spells as i can "

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

"I start Reading all the magic books and i have and practicing as much magic spells as i can "

Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

{How long d we do this for?}

by Sharsosah
August 19, 2015

{How long d we do this for?}

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

{i think we just finished and the thread is almost over i think }

"There We are done and The crossbow and the arrows are Ready Now i think u are the one who should weild this bow you have more experince with cross bows and i think you are worthy of it and now we must go to the Dawnguard and ask them for help "

*our heros go to the Dawnguard for help in the attack of castle volkahir *
"We Want to speak to the Leader of The Dawnguard its an urgent request its concernces the Future of Skyrim and all of tamriel "

*The leader of the Dawnguard steps forward *

"What is this Nonsense about the future of skyrim "

*i explain everything to the Leader of the Dawnguard and our plan to stop the vampires *

"so iam guessing you need help to attack the vampires well we are in it will be good to get rid of the vampires once and for all "

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 19, 2015

{i think we just finished and the thread is almost over i think }

"There We are done and The crossbow and the arrows are Ready Now i think u are the one who should weild this bow you have more experince with cross bows and i think you are worthy of it and now we must go to the Dawnguard and ask them for help "

*our heros go to the Dawnguard for help in the attack of castle volkahir *
"We Want to speak to the Leader of The Dawnguard its an urgent request its concernces the Future of Skyrim and all of tamriel "

*The leader of the Dawnguard steps forward *

"What is this Nonsense about the future of skyrim "

*i explain everything to the Leader of the Dawnguard and our plan to stop the vampires *

"so iam guessing you need help to attack the vampires well we are in it will be good to get rid of the vampires once and for all "

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.