A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][ND] The Keepers of light

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

Sharsosah
August 20, 2015

"Aye, now, to solitude!"

*We travel to solitude, stopping  in cities along the way and fending off vampire attacks.*

by Sharsosah
August 20, 2015

"Aye, now, to solitude!"

*We travel to solitude, stopping  in cities along the way and fending off vampire attacks.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 21, 2015

*Now we Arrive at castle volkahir And We Prepare to Breach the Castle * "Alright Every one get set they have Auri-el Bow So Weither we attack at day or night that doesnt matter if we fail to stop them from darkneing the sun we will use our new  crossbow to clear the sun of darkness"

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 21, 2015

*Now we Arrive at castle volkahir And We Prepare to Breach the Castle * "Alright Every one get set they have Auri-el Bow So Weither we attack at day or night that doesnt matter if we fail to stop them from darkneing the sun we will use our new  crossbow to clear the sun of darkness"

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"What's the plan, infiltrate it while the dawnguard fight a war?"

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"What's the plan, infiltrate it while the dawnguard fight a war?"

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 22, 2015

"Yes The Vampire will try To darken the sun as we fight to Gain Advantge and i bet they will they will use Auri-el  Bow from the Top of the Castle so ready guys lets do this "
*our heros with the aid of the dawnguard Storm the Castle and infiltrate it secretly *

"we Are almost at the top of the Castle come on "

*our heros Arrive at the Top of the Castle And find lord harkon wth Auri-el bow "*

"we have come to stop u Monster "

"haha u think u can stop me pathetic mortals u dont stand a chance and now since i have auri-el bow Nothing Can STOP ME  "

"We shall See "

*our heros begin the Fight with lord Harkon i hit him with a light spell *

{i hope we are able to finish this before my internet connection gets cut and it might  be cut soon }

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 22, 2015

"Yes The Vampire will try To darken the sun as we fight to Gain Advantge and i bet they will they will use Auri-el  Bow from the Top of the Castle so ready guys lets do this "
*our heros with the aid of the dawnguard Storm the Castle and infiltrate it secretly *

"we Are almost at the top of the Castle come on "

*our heros Arrive at the Top of the Castle And find lord harkon wth Auri-el bow "*

"we have come to stop u Monster "

"haha u think u can stop me pathetic mortals u dont stand a chance and now since i have auri-el bow Nothing Can STOP ME  "

"We shall See "

*our heros begin the Fight with lord Harkon i hit him with a light spell *

{i hope we are able to finish this before my internet connection gets cut and it might  be cut soon }

Sharsosah
August 22, 2015

*I run at him and try doing melee attacks.*

by Sharsosah
August 22, 2015

*I run at him and try doing melee attacks.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 27, 2015
*your attack fails and he hits you with vampiraic drain *
"your Attacks has NO CHANCE AGinst me "
*he uses bloodcursed arrows with auri-el bow and Casts the sun into darkness * "No WE must stop him "* i cast a light trying to prevent the arrow from reaching the sun But lord harkon casts vampiric drain and stops my spell And the suns is Engraved with darkness * " No we have Failed We Must use the arrows we made quick Before its too late "
by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 27, 2015
*your attack fails and he hits you with vampiraic drain *

"your Attacks has NO CHANCE AGinst me "

*he uses bloodcursed arrows with auri-el bow and Casts the sun into darkness * "No WE must stop him "* i cast a light trying to prevent the arrow from reaching the sun But lord harkon casts vampiric drain and stops my spell And the suns is Engraved with darkness * " No we have Failed We Must use the arrows we made quick Before its too late "

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

I Form a forcefield to make him not attack you while you shoot the arrows.

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

I Form a forcefield to make him not attack you while you shoot the arrows.

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

The arrows (somehow) hit the sun and it turns bright, we turn to the lord who is now powerless.

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

The arrows (somehow) hit the sun and it turns bright, we turn to the lord who is now powerless.

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"Die loser!" I run at him and swing wildly.

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"Die loser!" I run at him and swing wildly.

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

*He blocks my attack and I stumble backward. He then raises a dagger, ready to pierce my heart.*

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

*He blocks my attack and I stumble backward. He then raises a dagger, ready to pierce my heart.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.