A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

1  2  3  72  73  74  75 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Rules:

Keep things realistic (e.g Having a power of a God)

If you wish to be the antagonist, make your character as evil as possible (e.g massacring an entire village killing anything, including children)

No Godmodding

No being OP

Try to keep out of character talking limited.

No Dovahzul, except for shouts

No made up Shouts (summoning your own dragon is fine)

No being a dragon or any other race that’s not playable in TES.

If one character is too similar to another I will ask you to change it, if you don’t listen, I WILL tell a moderator. (the last part of rule 9 applies to all the other rules)

Plot: Two decades after the deal the Makor gro-Baroth made a deal with the Redguards and fought Legate Tibberius, later killed by Sithis. Makor is remarried and has one child. The child is kidnapped just at the age of 2. Makor spends decades searching for his child and finds no one, he later gives up and thinks he’s dead. Makor has only one lead, the rogue Orc Tribe known as the “Axe Swingers”. Makor doesn’t want more war so he sends an old friend to find out, the banished Argonian assassin, Paalus. Young Orc children have been disappearing, Makor later finds out it wasn’t the Axe Swingers, but Makor’s older brother who turned against the Orcs if found he will be killed on sight. Makor’s son is his brother’s personal guard, also commander of the army, Makor has to kill his own son and his brother, will he do it?

Join anytime!

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Rules:

Keep things realistic (e.g Having a power of a God)

If you wish to be the antagonist, make your character as evil as possible (e.g massacring an entire village killing anything, including children)

No Godmodding

No being OP

Try to keep out of character talking limited.

No Dovahzul, except for shouts

No made up Shouts (summoning your own dragon is fine)

No being a dragon or any other race that’s not playable in TES.

If one character is too similar to another I will ask you to change it, if you don’t listen, I WILL tell a moderator. (the last part of rule 9 applies to all the other rules)

Plot: Two decades after the deal the Makor gro-Baroth made a deal with the Redguards and fought Legate Tibberius, later killed by Sithis. Makor is remarried and has one child. The child is kidnapped just at the age of 2. Makor spends decades searching for his child and finds no one, he later gives up and thinks he’s dead. Makor has only one lead, the rogue Orc Tribe known as the “Axe Swingers”. Makor doesn’t want more war so he sends an old friend to find out, the banished Argonian assassin, Paalus. Young Orc children have been disappearing, Makor later finds out it wasn’t the Axe Swingers, but Makor’s older brother who turned against the Orcs if found he will be killed on sight. Makor’s son is his brother’s personal guard, also commander of the army, Makor has to kill his own son and his brother, will he do it?

Join anytime!

The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

Paalus

Argonian, Male

Assassin for hire

Uses throwing knives, gadgets, sometimes swords, and bow and arrows

by The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

Paalus

Argonian, Male

Assassin for hire

Uses throwing knives, gadgets, sometimes swords, and bow and arrows

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(I'll post my skelly tomorrow if that's alright cause i'm thinking of who to use)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(I'll post my skelly tomorrow if that's alright cause i'm thinking of who to use)

The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

Geblaan Kleiro

Redguard, Male

Brilliant, high rank person in the Redguard government; works with both Orcs and Redguards

Unarmed

by The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

Geblaan Kleiro

Redguard, Male

Brilliant, high rank person in the Redguard government; works with both Orcs and Redguards

Unarmed

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Age (in human years): 32 (he stays 32 forever because he doesn’t age)

Armor/Robes:

Crown (only I have this, in war he ways the helmet above):

Weapons/Magic:

Volendrung (he only uses it for harder enemies, which means he’s not going to use in the entire thread)

Burning Reaper (weapon in this thread)

Firebolt Strom (a Firebolt that explodes into boulders, knocking and damaging enemies, it’s a real spell in Skyrim, although the only way you can get is through console commands)

History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Age (in human years): 32 (he stays 32 forever because he doesn’t age)

Armor/Robes:

Crown (only I have this, in war he ways the helmet above):

Weapons/Magic:

Volendrung (he only uses it for harder enemies, which means he’s not going to use in the entire thread)

Burning Reaper (weapon in this thread)

Firebolt Strom (a Firebolt that explodes into boulders, knocking and damaging enemies, it’s a real spell in Skyrim, although the only way you can get is through console commands)

History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um.

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( Might wanna modify how Tiberius was not, in fact, killed, but instead was turned from his corrupt path. ))

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( Might wanna modify how Tiberius was not, in fact, killed, but instead was turned from his corrupt path. ))

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

Name and Title: Legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio XII Akatosh

Height: 7 feet 0 inches

Weapons: Dragonbone Bastard Sword (One or Two-handed sword, larger than a longsword, shorter than a claymore)

Shouts: All Combat-Related Shouts

Magic: None

Armor: ESO Heavy Imperial Armor, Ebony weave causes a black tinge to the armor

History: Tiberius is soldier of all extremes. He was a war hero for the Empire, and a genocidal monster after the Great War, slaughtering thousands of Altmer, be they elderly, children, women, whatever. He killed them, and now his name is feared among the Altmer. He, Makor, Sauril, and the others met on... rather unfriendly terms... Unfriendly being he and the 960,000 strong army of the Rogue Legion launched a successful siege of Orcinium, decimaing the kingdom and launching a multi-week long occupation before the Nerevarine was able to make him see reason, before he made the final plunge to insanity. Afterwords, the Rogues spent months in the rebuilding of the orcish kingdom. And now, he awaits his day of vengeance, when he may finally make the leadership of the Aldmeri Dominion and the whole of the Thalmor pay...

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

Name and Title: Legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio XII Akatosh

Height: 7 feet 0 inches

Weapons: Dragonbone Bastard Sword (One or Two-handed sword, larger than a longsword, shorter than a claymore)

Shouts: All Combat-Related Shouts

Magic: None

Armor: ESO Heavy Imperial Armor, Ebony weave causes a black tinge to the armor

History: Tiberius is soldier of all extremes. He was a war hero for the Empire, and a genocidal monster after the Great War, slaughtering thousands of Altmer, be they elderly, children, women, whatever. He killed them, and now his name is feared among the Altmer. He, Makor, Sauril, and the others met on... rather unfriendly terms... Unfriendly being he and the 960,000 strong army of the Rogue Legion launched a successful siege of Orcinium, decimaing the kingdom and launching a multi-week long occupation before the Nerevarine was able to make him see reason, before he made the final plunge to insanity. Afterwords, the Rogues spent months in the rebuilding of the orcish kingdom. And now, he awaits his day of vengeance, when he may finally make the leadership of the Aldmeri Dominion and the whole of the Thalmor pay...

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(note this takes place 6E, which means the people have made small advancments) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(note this takes place 6E, which means the people have made small advancments) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(let's start) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(let's start) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(wait I gotta put in my skelly I think I've almost decided which one to use)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(wait I gotta put in my skelly I think I've almost decided which one to use)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(one of my best characters yet :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(one of my best characters yet :D)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I have made a brand new character XD, Ignore his OPness he will not use his full OPness I will not use his full power in this RP I will only use a small glimps of it, if that's alright :)

Name: Draconus 

Race: Nord

Skills: Extremely good in All form of Magick and can use any kind of spell from anyof school of magick even ones that aren't apart of the 5 schools of magick (even mysticism he can use) he can use divine magick, dark magick, blood magick, and void magick.

Weapons: his 'Staff of Draconus' (the one in the pic below) that he made himself and can channel spells through, he also can use lightning blades and dark weapons, he does have a sword but rarely uses it

Armor/Appearence: Black Robes that are like the chainmail thorin gave too bilbo in the last 'Hobbit' movie)

(The magic in his left hand is an enhanced form of Soul Fire that is as powerful as Black Fire)

Shouts: All shouts even ones that aren't from mundus like void shouts and so on

History: Has the power of Magnus the god of magick, Draconus is extremely powerful and can create spells along with being able to use any kind of spell. He is very old but his power of magick is so strong that he doesn't seem to look aged at all, he has seen many things happen along the ages of Nirn and helped in some wars. His family was killed by daedra which is why he depises them but all he does now is help people and when the time comes he must aid in another crisis...

(this is still a working progress because I can't think of a story for him)

Misc/Abilities: He can use a very powerful form of apparating, redirect lightning (that isn't a spell), and can use any shout and spell. He is also 6'8.

(still a working progress lol)

Why does this make me laugh maybe cause "Oh, penis", sorry that was stupid. I can't help but say that, I'm just going to shut up now. I think that pic is a girl

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I have made a brand new character XD, Ignore his OPness he will not use his full OPness I will not use his full power in this RP I will only use a small glimps of it, if that's alright :)

Name: Draconus 

Race: Nord

Skills: Extremely good in All form of Magick and can use any kind of spell from anyof school of magick even ones that aren't apart of the 5 schools of magick (even mysticism he can use) he can use divine magick, dark magick, blood magick, and void magick.

Weapons: his 'Staff of Draconus' (the one in the pic below) that he made himself and can channel spells through, he also can use lightning blades and dark weapons, he does have a sword but rarely uses it

Armor/Appearence: Black Robes that are like the chainmail thorin gave too bilbo in the last 'Hobbit' movie)

(The magic in his left hand is an enhanced form of Soul Fire that is as powerful as Black Fire)

Shouts: All shouts even ones that aren't from mundus like void shouts and so on

History: Has the power of Magnus the god of magick, Draconus is extremely powerful and can create spells along with being able to use any kind of spell. He is very old but his power of magick is so strong that he doesn't seem to look aged at all, he has seen many things happen along the ages of Nirn and helped in some wars. His family was killed by daedra which is why he depises them but all he does now is help people and when the time comes he must aid in another crisis...

(this is still a working progress because I can't think of a story for him)

Misc/Abilities: He can use a very powerful form of apparating, redirect lightning (that isn't a spell), and can use any shout and spell. He is also 6'8.

(still a working progress lol)

Why does this make me laugh maybe cause "Oh, penis", sorry that was stupid. I can't help but say that, I'm just going to shut up now. I think that pic is a girl

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(HAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHA XD I JUST NOTICED THAT LMHO)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(HAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHA XD I JUST NOTICED THAT LMHO)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(let's start) 

(so we start now hmm :D yaa)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(let's start) 

(so we start now hmm :D yaa)

1  2  3  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.