Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Draconus heard the thump when he fell and rushed to Makor "Dammit Makor!" He started to cast a healing spel that helps regenerate cells and provide some nutrition in a persons body.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Draconus heard the thump when he fell and rushed to Makor "Dammit Makor!" He started to cast a healing spel that helps regenerate cells and provide some nutrition in a persons body.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

The loud thud and Draconus' yelling caught her ear. To think Makor was drinking so heavily this early. She shook her head. This is why she was leaving. There was no point in hanging around as long as this continues. She stepped into the main hall and looked over the situation. The Bosmer's eyes were colder than usual.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

The loud thud and Draconus' yelling caught her ear. To think Makor was drinking so heavily this early. She shook her head. This is why she was leaving. There was no point in hanging around as long as this continues. She stepped into the main hall and looked over the situation. The Bosmer's eyes were colder than usual.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"In the name of Magnus what in Oblivion do you keep doing Makor?! Look at yourself for gods sake!!" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"In the name of Magnus what in Oblivion do you keep doing Makor?! Look at yourself for gods sake!!" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Poison seems to be so much easier to swallow than the truth," Falin muttered. Her voice was bitter, distant. She adjusted her pack as she moved towards the door no longer looking at the scene before her. "When he wakes back up, tell him I'm headed back for Valenwood. I've spent too much time ignoring their requests for aid."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Poison seems to be so much easier to swallow than the truth," Falin muttered. Her voice was bitter, distant. She adjusted her pack as she moved towards the door no longer looking at the scene before her. "When he wakes back up, tell him I'm headed back for Valenwood. I've spent too much time ignoring their requests for aid."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Draconus looked at 2 orc guards and told them to take Makor to his room for rest. He then turned towards Falin "So I guess you'll be taking your leave then?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Draconus looked at 2 orc guards and told them to take Makor to his room for rest. He then turned towards Falin "So I guess you'll be taking your leave then?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

She nodded, looking at the wizard. "There's not much point in me sticking around. Hopefully that will help him move on."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

She nodded, looking at the wizard. "There's not much point in me sticking around. Hopefully that will help him move on."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well I bid you farwell and I will meet you in Valenwood as soon as I can. . .I promised to help Makor until the end of this and that is what I'll do. Until then I guess this is goodbye

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well I bid you farwell and I will meet you in Valenwood as soon as I can. . .I promised to help Makor until the end of this and that is what I'll do. Until then I guess this is goodbye

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

She nodded, moving towards the door. "Good luck then, you'll need it." With that, she was gone. Walking towards the Castrum she heard all the commotion as everyone moved to pack up. What were the chances of actually spotting Tiberius in that mess? Not that she couldn't track him down if need be.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

She nodded, moving towards the door. "Good luck then, you'll need it." With that, she was gone. Walking towards the Castrum she heard all the commotion as everyone moved to pack up. What were the chances of actually spotting Tiberius in that mess? Not that she couldn't track him down if need be.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

The sun was already beginning to heat the desert. It wouldn't be long before it was back to its usual unpleasant temperature. Though if you asked Falin, it was still better than the cold of Skyrim. The fort was bustling with more activity than normal as soldiers hurried along to tear things down and pack as much as they could. Just how much were they planning on bringing with them?

Shaking her head slightly, she continued in her search for the Legate. He was likely tied up trying to organize everything, but it was worth seeing what could be done. Though I should probably send Dereth a message before we head out.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

The sun was already beginning to heat the desert. It wouldn't be long before it was back to its usual unpleasant temperature. Though if you asked Falin, it was still better than the cold of Skyrim. The fort was bustling with more activity than normal as soldiers hurried along to tear things down and pack as much as they could. Just how much were they planning on bringing with them?

Shaking her head slightly, she continued in her search for the Legate. He was likely tied up trying to organize everything, but it was worth seeing what could be done. Though I should probably send Dereth a message before we head out.

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Tiberius was inside the command tent, having recently finished giving out current orders to his officers as he steps outside. Seeing Falin enter the fort, he waves her over to where he is, whistling to get her attention. Outside, civilians were being directed away from the fort.

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Tiberius was inside the command tent, having recently finished giving out current orders to his officers as he steps outside. Seeing Falin enter the fort, he waves her over to where he is, whistling to get her attention. Outside, civilians were being directed away from the fort.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor gets up and sees Gilda frowning as Sharog laughs. Makor gets up as Gilda gives him a grim look.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor gets up and sees Gilda frowning as Sharog laughs. Makor gets up as Gilda gives him a grim look.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

The sharp whistle having got her attention, she moved beside him. "Well, I'd say you've got things moving right along already." Red eyes scanned the soldiers moving about, calling out to one another every now and then. "Do any of them know where they're headed next?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

The sharp whistle having got her attention, she moved beside him. "Well, I'd say you've got things moving right along already." Red eyes scanned the soldiers moving about, calling out to one another every now and then. "Do any of them know where they're headed next?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Wait since I'm Makors Court Wizard then would I technically be able to give some commands to servants and guards?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Wait since I'm Makors Court Wizard then would I technically be able to give some commands to servants and guards?)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Gilda is the queen, they don't answer to you only Makor, Gilda, and Sharog (when she grows up) )

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Gilda is the queen, they don't answer to you only Makor, Gilda, and Sharog (when she grows up) )

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Okay, just wondering)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Okay, just wondering)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.