YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(Wait we lemme ask Strun to join) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(Wait we lemme ask Strun to join) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(imma put in Draconus's entrance into the RP :)

Draconus was wondering around Tamriel and decided to go visit orsinium since he hadn't been there ever since it was founded. When he arrived he was greeted by orcs aiming arrows at his head when he looked up at the orcs he said "So you threaten vistors to your land, that's not a kind way to greet guests"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(imma put in Draconus's entrance into the RP :)

Draconus was wondering around Tamriel and decided to go visit orsinium since he hadn't been there ever since it was founded. When he arrived he was greeted by orcs aiming arrows at his head when he looked up at the orcs he said "So you threaten vistors to your land, that's not a kind way to greet guests"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"State your bussiness, or feel the wrath of High Chief Baroth." Heavily armored Orcs ran down towards Draconus as they readed there weapons "You're not bloodkin, leave or we'll make you." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"State your bussiness, or feel the wrath of High Chief Baroth." Heavily armored Orcs ran down towards Draconus as they readed there weapons "You're not bloodkin, leave or we'll make you." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Well maybe this will help. I've news about the kidnapping of the chiefs child and with to aid him. I believe his name is.....Makor Gro-Baroth...so please allow me to speak with him" said Draconus (by the way he is holding his staff in his right hand as a walking stick)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Well maybe this will help. I've news about the kidnapping of the chiefs child and with to aid him. I believe his name is.....Makor Gro-Baroth...so please allow me to speak with him" said Draconus (by the way he is holding his staff in his right hand as a walking stick)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Two Orcs run into the Longhouse and whisper into Makor's ear "There is a strange man outside of the walls. He wishes to speak with you."  

Makor whispers back "I shall meet up with him." The Orcs nodded as the two heavily armored Orcs walk beside him. Makor exits the gates as the guards bow "You, what do need here, if you need supplies we are happy to lend a hand but you are not permitted, unless you are Bloodkin."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Two Orcs run into the Longhouse and whisper into Makor's ear "There is a strange man outside of the walls. He wishes to speak with you."  

Makor whispers back "I shall meet up with him." The Orcs nodded as the two heavily armored Orcs walk beside him. Makor exits the gates as the guards bow "You, what do need here, if you need supplies we are happy to lend a hand but you are not permitted, unless you are Bloodkin."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Not yet, the children don't disappear yet.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Not yet, the children don't disappear yet.) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(what you didn't tell me that)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm telling you know :p)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm telling you know :p)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(now I gotta change what I was gonna say :D lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(now I gotta change what I was gonna say :D lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I wish to speak to you privatly it's of a group of rogue orcs" explained Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I wish to speak to you privatly it's of a group of rogue orcs" explained Draconus

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I wish to speak to you privatly it's of a group of rogue orcs"

Makor walks "What do you need? It better be important." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I wish to speak to you privatly it's of a group of rogue orcs"

Makor walks "What do you need? It better be important." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"there is a group of orcs near here who will come here in 3 days when the moon is full and steal something very important to you I do not know what though" (how about Draconus warns Makor of what will eventually happen, like a preminition, but Makor tries to stop it from happening but the rogues end up sneaking in :D if you disagree to this suggestion then that i alright. I just thought of this on the spot lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"there is a group of orcs near here who will come here in 3 days when the moon is full and steal something very important to you I do not know what though" (how about Draconus warns Makor of what will eventually happen, like a preminition, but Makor tries to stop it from happening but the rogues end up sneaking in :D if you disagree to this suggestion then that i alright. I just thought of this on the spot lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(sure)

"Three days huh, where did you learn of this?" Makor signals the guards to search him the "Weapons." they take the staff as they search for any weapons 

"Clear."  the Orcs say

"You tell me this why? If you're a spy then leave, I won't hurt you." (he probably will) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(sure)

"Three days huh, where did you learn of this?" Makor signals the guards to search him the "Weapons." they take the staff as they search for any weapons 

"Clear."  the Orcs say

"You tell me this why? If you're a spy then leave, I won't hurt you." (he probably will) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I'm no spy, I forsaw it happen and I would like my staff back please it's very dangerous in the wrong hands" Said Draconus putting his hand out an d having the staff come right back into his hand "If you are foolish enough to not believe me and refuse my help then fine, we will see then what will happen in 3 days without my help"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I'm no spy, I forsaw it happen and I would like my staff back please it's very dangerous in the wrong hands" Said Draconus putting his hand out an d having the staff come right back into his hand "If you are foolish enough to not believe me and refuse my help then fine, we will see then what will happen in 3 days without my help"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I will explain if you accept my help"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I will explain if you accept my help"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.