roastedZork
September 15, 2015

{is this an AU?}

by roastedZork
September 15, 2015

{is this an AU?}

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

(I'm a bit lost, can someone tell me what's going on?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

(I'm a bit lost, can someone tell me what's going on?)

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Basically, we are all in Kissari's *Mine* safehouse, about a klick *Kilometer* away from the ruins, currently resting and eating squirrel stew, while discussing how to find the rumored Psijic Order to save our souls from Alduin. For more details, please dial 1 *Read past posts :P* ))

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Basically, we are all in Kissari's *Mine* safehouse, about a klick *Kilometer* away from the ruins, currently resting and eating squirrel stew, while discussing how to find the rumored Psijic Order to save our souls from Alduin. For more details, please dial 1 *Read past posts :P* ))

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(@YolGoraagSingh Nothing really. @roastedZork Yes, so only New Destiny and The Immortals happened. They latter ended differently though. Zork is still alive, or dead depending on his age in the the Immortals Trilogy.)

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(@YolGoraagSingh Nothing really. @roastedZork Yes, so only New Destiny and The Immortals happened. They latter ended differently though. Zork is still alive, or dead depending on his age in the the Immortals Trilogy.)

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Lokonikah

(Alduin is actually out of the story, he had enough souls and decided he'll just watch the chaos.)

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Lokonikah

(Alduin is actually out of the story, he had enough souls and decided he'll just watch the chaos.)

The Bug Stomper
September 15, 2015

"Agh..." called Aksel.

by The Bug Stomper
September 15, 2015

"Agh..." called Aksel.

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Oh... well, can we still have an ultimate goal other than plain survive? Its too... plain. :P But no seriously, could we? ))

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Oh... well, can we still have an ultimate goal other than plain survive? Its too... plain. :P But no seriously, could we? ))

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Lokonikah

(I have one in mind. But it won't be revealed. Yet.)

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Lokonikah

(I have one in mind. But it won't be revealed. Yet.)

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Patience, I shall have. ))

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Patience, I shall have. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

(since that's been sorted, want to get things rolling again?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

(since that's been sorted, want to get things rolling again?)

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(Yes.)

'Falin! Your alive. Good. It is a shame the Green fell, but it is the will of Y'ffre, Auri-El and all of the Gods. Only those who are worthy will survive.'

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(Yes.)

'Falin! Your alive. Good. It is a shame the Green fell, but it is the will of Y'ffre, Auri-El and all of the Gods. Only those who are worthy will survive.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Ha, Falin where you been, it's been awhile since the team has been together!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Ha, Falin where you been, it's been awhile since the team has been together!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

'Then I'm not sure how worthy I am seeing as how I'm my last legs as it is . . . '

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

'Then I'm not sure how worthy I am seeing as how I'm my last legs as it is . . . '

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

'Should I teleport you here?'

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

'Should I teleport you here?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

'So Makor's with you, huh? I was trying to stop the destruction of Valenwood . . .' She studied the unconscious Bosmer on the road. 'Seems I'm not the only one to make it out of the Green alive.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

'So Makor's with you, huh? I was trying to stop the destruction of Valenwood . . .' She studied the unconscious Bosmer on the road. 'Seems I'm not the only one to make it out of the Green alive.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.