Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A Blade of Words

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

roastedZork
June 16, 2015

I let myself drop to the floor, then immediatly sprint out of the doors to a cliff at the mountain.

by roastedZork
June 16, 2015

I let myself drop to the floor, then immediatly sprint out of the doors to a cliff at the mountain.

Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

"No! He'll die!" I run to him.

3Z SLEN NUS
He freezes before he gets to the cliff. "Thank the Divines! Okay, let's pick him up."

by Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

"No! He'll die!" I run to him.

3Z SLEN NUS
He freezes before he gets to the cliff. "Thank the Divines! Okay, let's pick him up."

Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

*he walks over whistling and picks up the frozen guy, bringing him back to the group* "Huh, he's surprisingly light."

by Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

*he walks over whistling and picks up the frozen guy, bringing him back to the group* "Huh, he's surprisingly light."

Grolahmul
June 17, 2015

"Maybe he doesn't really eat much. I mean, he is pretty thin. What was that whole thing all about, anyways?"

(I didn't want him to thaw, so I changed post so that I don't punch him)

by Grolahmul
June 17, 2015

"Maybe he doesn't really eat much. I mean, he is pretty thin. What was that whole thing all about, anyways?"

(I didn't want him to thaw, so I changed post so that I don't punch him)

roastedZork
June 17, 2015

There is a piece of paper in a small bag i had on me and it happened to fall out as i was frozen.

by roastedZork
June 17, 2015

There is a piece of paper in a small bag i had on me and it happened to fall out as i was frozen.

Vultuzmaar
June 17, 2015

"Hm? What's this?" *after setting down the person, he picks up the fallen note*

by Vultuzmaar
June 17, 2015

"Hm? What's this?" *after setting down the person, he picks up the fallen note*

roastedZork
June 17, 2015

It reads,

"day 1987

Its been a whole year since iv'e been cursed, and I don't even remember what it was for. one things for sure, and that is I don't have to eat (dunno why). Today, my master, Mirkrilaar, assinged me a new "mission". He told me to go to high hrothgar, and spy on everyone there for a few hours. He also said that if i gat spotted, I am to jump off the cliff and freeze myself with my "homemade" spell. He also said that if i "

The rest is blurred out.

by roastedZork
June 17, 2015

It reads,

"day 1987

Its been a whole year since iv'e been cursed, and I don't even remember what it was for. one things for sure, and that is I don't have to eat (dunno why). Today, my master, Mirkrilaar, assinged me a new "mission". He told me to go to high hrothgar, and spy on everyone there for a few hours. He also said that if i gat spotted, I am to jump off the cliff and freeze myself with my "homemade" spell. He also said that if i "

The rest is blurred out.

deadeye21
June 18, 2015

' an orc arrives with a greatsword ' i thought i heard a dragonshout what is the dragonborn and his companions doing over here ?

by deadeye21
June 18, 2015

' an orc arrives with a greatsword ' i thought i heard a dragonshout what is the dragonborn and his companions doing over here ?

Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

"Well, my good man, I am offended! I practically live here. I don't know why these other men and mer are here. Speaking of which, why were all of you here? I mean, I know you were trying to find Mirkrilaar, but for what purpose exactly?"

by Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

"Well, my good man, I am offended! I practically live here. I don't know why these other men and mer are here. Speaking of which, why were all of you here? I mean, I know you were trying to find Mirkrilaar, but for what purpose exactly?"

roastedZork
June 18, 2015

I slowly begin to thaw.

by roastedZork
June 18, 2015

I slowly begin to thaw.

Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

"Oh, no. Looks like he's thawing." *Picks up the man* "Huh, you're right, he IS pretty light."

by Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

"Oh, no. Looks like he's thawing." *Picks up the man* "Huh, you're right, he IS pretty light."

roastedZork
June 18, 2015

I finish thawing and immediatly equip 2 spells. 1 is a freezing spell, the other is firebolt. I use the firebolt on the gold argonian, causing him to let me go. I then jump to the framework in the roof where they can't reach me.

by roastedZork
June 18, 2015

I finish thawing and immediatly equip 2 spells. 1 is a freezing spell, the other is firebolt. I use the firebolt on the gold argonian, causing him to let me go. I then jump to the framework in the roof where they can't reach me.

Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

(You forget. It's been more than 9 posts. I can reach you.)

3Z SLEN NUS
You freeze again and fall, and whan you hit the ground, I bind your hands (Like in the beginning of the game, when your habds are bound so that you can't move them) and bind you to a chair.

"There, better. Also, it's a good thing that, before I started learning Dragon, I practiced magic in the College of Winterhold. If he tries to get loose, I can just use Telekenisis to stop his movement."

by Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

(You forget. It's been more than 9 posts. I can reach you.)

3Z SLEN NUS
You freeze again and fall, and whan you hit the ground, I bind your hands (Like in the beginning of the game, when your habds are bound so that you can't move them) and bind you to a chair.

"There, better. Also, it's a good thing that, before I started learning Dragon, I practiced magic in the College of Winterhold. If he tries to get loose, I can just use Telekenisis to stop his movement."

roastedZork
June 18, 2015

*in my head* I am walking down a long, dark corridor. I can see nothing, but there is a faint light at the end of the tunnel. When  get there, I can see my parents. They are setting me down in front of a cave, with ambitiouse grins on there faces. The father says, "Perfect, now we just have to wait for him to get eaten by the dragon, then we get a free 1,000 crowns! We will be able to buy so many things!" The mother says, "You're right, honey. When this stupid, worthless child dies, we'll be stinkin' rich!!!" The dragon, Mirkrilaar hears this, and decides to kill the parents, but not the child. For the child, he took in and raised him. After a whisxcfeeeeeeeejfwewuqiufwq

by roastedZork
June 18, 2015

*in my head* I am walking down a long, dark corridor. I can see nothing, but there is a faint light at the end of the tunnel. When  get there, I can see my parents. They are setting me down in front of a cave, with ambitiouse grins on there faces. The father says, "Perfect, now we just have to wait for him to get eaten by the dragon, then we get a free 1,000 crowns! We will be able to buy so many things!" The mother says, "You're right, honey. When this stupid, worthless child dies, we'll be stinkin' rich!!!" The dragon, Mirkrilaar hears this, and decides to kill the parents, but not the child. For the child, he took in and raised him. After a whisxcfeeeeeeeejfwewuqiufwq

Vultuzmaar
June 18, 2015

(the fuck was with that ending?)

"Should we tie him up?"

by Vultuzmaar
June 18, 2015

(the fuck was with that ending?)

"Should we tie him up?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.