Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"Find a Cure" Game

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Hahdremro
April 27, 2018

Cure: Always carry around a loud boombox playing "Stairway to Heaven" on repeat to counteract the problem.

Symptoms: You have the ability to shapeshift, but you have absolutely no control over it and it only happens at extremely awkward times.

by Hahdremro
April 27, 2018

Cure: Always carry around a loud boombox playing "Stairway to Heaven" on repeat to counteract the problem.

Symptoms: You have the ability to shapeshift, but you have absolutely no control over it and it only happens at extremely awkward times.

Scootamass
April 30, 2018
cure: live in a forest so that everything around accepts you

symptoms: dead
by Scootamass
April 30, 2018
cure: live in a forest so that everything around accepts you

symptoms: dead

Zinrahzul
April 30, 2018
cure: CLEAR! 50 more CC's STAT! CLEAR!

symptoms: still not moving.
by Zinrahzul
April 30, 2018
cure: CLEAR! 50 more CC's STAT! CLEAR!

symptoms: still not moving.

Ruvgein
April 30, 2018
Cure: up the amperage with a lightning staff!

Symptoms: everything's singed...
by Ruvgein
April 30, 2018
Cure: up the amperage with a lightning staff!

Symptoms: everything's singed...

Hahdremro
April 30, 2018

Cure: Use a Staff of Frost to counteract the burns.

Symptoms: Everything has frostbite now.

by Hahdremro
April 30, 2018

Cure: Use a Staff of Frost to counteract the burns.

Symptoms: Everything has frostbite now.

Scootamass
May 1, 2018
Cure: Use the fire breath shout to heat up and melt the ice

Symptoms: nid vuth tinvaak ko dovah tinvok
by Scootamass
May 1, 2018
Cure: Use the fire breath shout to heat up and melt the ice

Symptoms: nid vuth tinvaak ko dovah tinvok

OED Kaldmit
May 1, 2018

Cure: Swallow a soul gem

Symptoms: Can smell stuff no-one else can

by OED Kaldmit
May 1, 2018

Cure: Swallow a soul gem

Symptoms: Can smell stuff no-one else can

Hahdremro
May 1, 2018

Cure: Snort as many substances as possible without regard for personal safety. I especially recommend Moon Sugar laced with Frost Salts, if you can afford that.

Symptoms: Your entire race just mass hallucinated that you all went to the moon.

by Hahdremro
May 1, 2018

Cure: Snort as many substances as possible without regard for personal safety. I especially recommend Moon Sugar laced with Frost Salts, if you can afford that.

Symptoms: Your entire race just mass hallucinated that you all went to the moon.

Ruvgein
May 1, 2018

Cure:  Stop reading c0da.

Symptoms:  Being choked by every moth in sight.

by Ruvgein
May 1, 2018

Cure:  Stop reading c0da.

Symptoms:  Being choked by every moth in sight.

Zinrahzul
May 1, 2018
Cure: Have no mouth.
Symptoms: Yet you must scream.
by Zinrahzul
May 1, 2018
Cure: Have no mouth.

Symptoms: Yet you must scream.

Hahdremro
May 1, 2018

Cure: Flail about a bunch.

Symptoms: Instructions unclear, used a medieval flail and now I have a sizeable dent in my cranium.

by Hahdremro
May 1, 2018

Cure: Flail about a bunch.

Symptoms: Instructions unclear, used a medieval flail and now I have a sizeable dent in my cranium.

DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

Cure: Shave your head, move to China, and Yoddle for 3 hours straight

Symptoms: Ichy foot, achy back, teeth falling out, my nose moved to duluth, hearing voices of people who are in my bathroom from the livingroom, and also burping.

by DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

Cure: Shave your head, move to China, and Yoddle for 3 hours straight

Symptoms: Ichy foot, achy back, teeth falling out, my nose moved to duluth, hearing voices of people who are in my bathroom from the livingroom, and also burping.

Hahdremro
May 25, 2018

Cure: Take a Tums to help with the burping. And the teeth falling out. And possibly the back pain. The rest is totally incurable and you are stuck with that for the rest of your existence.

Symptoms: Your entire body has been turned into a grey vaporous substance that leaves an oily residue on all it touches. In addition, you can't stop tweeting like a songbird.

by Hahdremro
May 25, 2018

Cure: Take a Tums to help with the burping. And the teeth falling out. And possibly the back pain. The rest is totally incurable and you are stuck with that for the rest of your existence.

Symptoms: Your entire body has been turned into a grey vaporous substance that leaves an oily residue on all it touches. In addition, you can't stop tweeting like a songbird.

DragonFury
May 26, 2018

Cure:   Drink a delicious soup made of dish soap, cabbage sprouts, ice, liquid aluminum, and guacamole, and wear a gag at all times (to block the tweeting).

Symptoms: Can't stop listening to the Jurassic Park theme, itchy eyebrows and toe hairs,  addicted to all things Dragons,  can't stand scrambled eggs made without mushrooms and bacon.

by DragonFury
May 26, 2018

Cure:   Drink a delicious soup made of dish soap, cabbage sprouts, ice, liquid aluminum, and guacamole, and wear a gag at all times (to block the tweeting).

Symptoms: Can't stop listening to the Jurassic Park theme, itchy eyebrows and toe hairs,  addicted to all things Dragons,  can't stand scrambled eggs made without mushrooms and bacon.

Mulwahhah
May 29, 2018
Cure:just eat a ton of bacon and rub some bacon on the itchy eyebrows and toe hairs and play more skyrim(the bacon rubbing thing is a reference to the rhett and link video rub some bacon on it)

Symptons:I can't stop playing pubg mobile and rapping eminems fastest verses
by Mulwahhah
May 29, 2018
Cure:just eat a ton of bacon and rub some bacon on the itchy eyebrows and toe hairs and play more skyrim(the bacon rubbing thing is a reference to the rhett and link video rub some bacon on it)

Symptons:I can't stop playing pubg mobile and rapping eminems fastest verses
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.