Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"Find a Cure" Game

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Zinrahzul
April 3, 2018
Cure: close your eyes and learn how to install JAWS on your device.

Symptoms: brevity.
by Zinrahzul
April 3, 2018
Cure: close your eyes and learn how to install JAWS on your device.

Symptoms: brevity.

Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Don't.

Symptoms: Can speak with just short words. No big words. Just small ones.

by Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Don't.

Symptoms: Can speak with just short words. No big words. Just small ones.

OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: Sing along to Marry poppins "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" song. lol good luck.

Symptoms: only eat candy. Nothing else.

by OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: Sing along to Marry poppins "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" song. lol good luck.

Symptoms: only eat candy. Nothing else.

Daraya
April 3, 2018

Cure: Stop eating.

Symptoms: wanting to run somehwere constantly with no reason.

by Daraya
April 3, 2018

Cure: Stop eating.

Symptoms: wanting to run somehwere constantly with no reason.

Zinrahzul
April 3, 2018
cure: run into the La Brea Tar Pits.

symptoms: stuck in a hamster ball on the freeway!
by Zinrahzul
April 3, 2018
cure: run into the La Brea Tar Pits.

symptoms: stuck in a hamster ball on the freeway!

Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Use Ebonyflesh to give yourself enough extra Armor to take a head on collision with an 18-wheeler. (Warning: May require mods to improve armor otherwise.)

Symptoms: My mind kept wandering and now I can't find it.

by Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Use Ebonyflesh to give yourself enough extra Armor to take a head on collision with an 18-wheeler. (Warning: May require mods to improve armor otherwise.)

Symptoms: My mind kept wandering and now I can't find it.

OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: Use your favorite food to lure it back

Symptoms: Always think my stuffed animals are alive

by OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: Use your favorite food to lure it back

Symptoms: Always think my stuffed animals are alive

Zinrahzul
April 3, 2018
cure: be glad they don't smell for real.

symptom: stuck in a dream where everyone around me is in a musical singing a grand song...
by Zinrahzul
April 3, 2018
cure: be glad they don't smell for real.

symptom: stuck in a dream where everyone around me is in a musical singing a grand song...

Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Sing along, but slightly off key and at a barely slower tempo. Eventually everyone else will get annoyed and leave.

Symptoms: Everything I see is sideways and purple, and I only have half a sandwich. The problem is that it's the top half.

by Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Sing along, but slightly off key and at a barely slower tempo. Eventually everyone else will get annoyed and leave.

Symptoms: Everything I see is sideways and purple, and I only have half a sandwich. The problem is that it's the top half.

Vuldovyol
April 5, 2018

Cure: Stop, drop and roll.

Symptoms: can only speak in dovahzul

by Vuldovyol
April 5, 2018

Cure: Stop, drop and roll.

Symptoms: can only speak in dovahzul

Zinrahzul
April 5, 2018
vokras: togaat wah fun wah brom do sahlo hahdrim tol fin lok los bii ni naal lah, nuz naal kreh do kun tol mu koraav.

kras: nu ru nol daar brom wo kod lot hahkun fah hin klov...
by Zinrahzul
April 5, 2018
vokras: togaat wah fun wah brom do sahlo hahdrim tol fin lok los bii ni naal lah, nuz naal kreh do kun tol mu koraav.

kras: nu ru nol daar brom wo kod lot hahkun fah hin klov...

Hahdremro
April 5, 2018

Vokras: Kod sahrot zahkrii ahrk krif voth ahkrin fah zin ahrk moro med vahzah kendov!

Symptoms: Incapable of not talking, but also incapable of creating anything but nonsensical phrases. Your mouth hasn't stopped moving for days, words falling from it like a waterfall of gibberish. You are starting to get hungry. You can't eat while talking like this. Your stomach is grumbling nonstop, almost making as much noise as your incessant muttering.

by Hahdremro
April 5, 2018

Vokras: Kod sahrot zahkrii ahrk krif voth ahkrin fah zin ahrk moro med vahzah kendov!

Symptoms: Incapable of not talking, but also incapable of creating anything but nonsensical phrases. Your mouth hasn't stopped moving for days, words falling from it like a waterfall of gibberish. You are starting to get hungry. You can't eat while talking like this. Your stomach is grumbling nonstop, almost making as much noise as your incessant muttering.

Kronvullok
April 5, 2018

Cure: Read the Oxford English Dictionary out loud.

Symptoms: Your organs seem to be replaced with gelatin.

by Kronvullok
April 5, 2018

Cure: Read the Oxford English Dictionary out loud.

Symptoms: Your organs seem to be replaced with gelatin.

Induntoor
April 23, 2018

Cure: Write your will, this won't end well...

Symptoms: Incabable of learing how to read in any language other than dovahzul, but you need to lead a normal semi-decent life.

by Induntoor
April 23, 2018

Cure: Write your will, this won't end well...

Symptoms: Incabable of learing how to read in any language other than dovahzul, but you need to lead a normal semi-decent life.

Drembovul
April 24, 2018

Cure: Destroy the first item you see, then sliiiiiide to the left. Now sliiiiiiide to the right. Then, criss-cross. Do this again.

Symptoms: Plagued by the insufferable noise of the Cha-Cha Slide playing nonstop in my head.

by Drembovul
April 24, 2018

Cure: Destroy the first item you see, then sliiiiiide to the left. Now sliiiiiiide to the right. Then, criss-cross. Do this again.

Symptoms: Plagued by the insufferable noise of the Cha-Cha Slide playing nonstop in my head.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.