Vultuzmaar
July 28, 2015

*sighs and gives chase to the thief*

by Vultuzmaar
July 28, 2015

*sighs and gives chase to the thief*

Sharsosah
July 28, 2015

Being a khajiit makes me very nimble, which gives me quite an advantage over you.

by Sharsosah
July 28, 2015

Being a khajiit makes me very nimble, which gives me quite an advantage over you.

Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"Did I mention I studied dragon before I was marooned in this divines-forsaken temple?" I say.

T3D KLO UL
Time slows down for me, and I run at normal speed (fast as an arrow for you), allowing me to catch up quickly. I cut Shar off before my shout ends.

(Backstory time! I'm not a dragonborn, I just studied the Dragon language using the runes, and I met the greybeards, who taught me more about it. I met them by someone suggesting them to me when they saw me studying the runes. I climbed up the steps, and, extremely tired, I made it to High Hrothgar. I knocked on the door, telling them I want to learn dragon, and I was with them ever since. Well, at least until I got lost in this temple.)

by Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"Did I mention I studied dragon before I was marooned in this divines-forsaken temple?" I say.

T3D KLO UL
Time slows down for me, and I run at normal speed (fast as an arrow for you), allowing me to catch up quickly. I cut Shar off before my shout ends.

(Backstory time! I'm not a dragonborn, I just studied the Dragon language using the runes, and I met the greybeards, who taught me more about it. I met them by someone suggesting them to me when they saw me studying the runes. I climbed up the steps, and, extremely tired, I made it to High Hrothgar. I knocked on the door, telling them I want to learn dragon, and I was with them ever since. Well, at least until I got lost in this temple.)

Sharsosah
July 29, 2015

I use my nightingale powers to dissapear and run away and you have no idea where I went.

(You can't use aura whisper because of shout cooldown, and magic doesn't reveal me because of nocturnal's powers. You never said you actually cought me, you just said that you cut me off.)

by Sharsosah
July 29, 2015

I use my nightingale powers to dissapear and run away and you have no idea where I went.

(You can't use aura whisper because of shout cooldown, and magic doesn't reveal me because of nocturnal's powers. You never said you actually cought me, you just said that you cut me off.)

Grolahmul
July 29, 2015

"Everyone, go!" I yell, "He likely did not pass me, so you will have time to get the sword before he comes back!"

*I get out of the way, until everyone is past, and block the way again.*

by Grolahmul
July 29, 2015

"Everyone, go!" I yell, "He likely did not pass me, so you will have time to get the sword before he comes back!"

*I get out of the way, until everyone is past, and block the way again.*

Sharsosah
July 29, 2015

(I was the one who stole the sword and escaped through a tunnel that I found, but I am the only one that can fit in it, (Nightingale armor and khajiit).)

by Sharsosah
July 29, 2015

(I was the one who stole the sword and escaped through a tunnel that I found, but I am the only one that can fit in it, (Nightingale armor and khajiit).)

Kronvullok
August 2, 2015

"That traitor already has the sword! That, and what's the use of blocking him off if we can't even SEE him?"

(Sharsosah, why do you have to be so overpowered (sneak-wise)?)

by Kronvullok
August 2, 2015

"That traitor already has the sword! That, and what's the use of blocking him off if we can't even SEE him?"

(Sharsosah, why do you have to be so overpowered (sneak-wise)?)

Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

{Because I'm and agent of Nocturnal}

*I appear right in front of kittykron and hold out the sword.*

"I'm kidding guy's, here, take the sword, I wouldn't have a use for it wanyway."

by Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

{Because I'm and agent of Nocturnal}

*I appear right in front of kittykron and hold out the sword.*

"I'm kidding guy's, here, take the sword, I wouldn't have a use for it wanyway."

Kronvullok
August 2, 2015

*sigh* "Alright. Come on, guys! We've got vampires to slay!"

by Kronvullok
August 2, 2015

*sigh* "Alright. Come on, guys! We've got vampires to slay!"

Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

{Sorry for being OP}

*I call my horse*

"Where are we going next?"

by Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

{Sorry for being OP}

*I call my horse*

"Where are we going next?"

Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

"I don't care, as long as I'm not in here," I state, "I've been here so long, I forgot how long I was here."

by Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

"I don't care, as long as I'm not in here," I state, "I've been here so long, I forgot how long I was here."

Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

"Hah, you sound like a kid during a rainstorm."

*I start laughing.*

by Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

"Hah, you sound like a kid during a rainstorm."

*I start laughing.*

Sharsosah
August 20, 2015

"Why don'tcha' lighten up bro?"

by Sharsosah
August 20, 2015

"Why don'tcha' lighten up bro?"

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

"Now that we've got the sword, let's go!" said Gold, very enthusiastically running to the exit, grabbing everything he could get from his camp.

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

"Now that we've got the sword, let's go!" said Gold, very enthusiastically running to the exit, grabbing everything he could get from his camp.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.