Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015
*after letting go of the vampire, he spun his dagger and sheathed it* "You learn soon enough that there is much worse than disease in this land."
by Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015
*after letting go of the vampire, he spun his dagger and sheathed it* "You learn soon enough that there is much worse than disease in this land."

Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

"Why would a vampire attack Riften? Someone must have sent him here, for a reason." *She leaned in and searched the corpses of the vampire, she found nothing just a jar with a bee trapped inside*

"Hello Mr. Bee!" *She said as she tied the bee to the outside of her pouch.*

*She overheard a guard talking about high vampire activity in a cave not far from the city of Riften, seemed coincidental enough*

by Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

"Why would a vampire attack Riften? Someone must have sent him here, for a reason." *She leaned in and searched the corpses of the vampire, she found nothing just a jar with a bee trapped inside*

"Hello Mr. Bee!" *She said as she tied the bee to the outside of her pouch.*

*She overheard a guard talking about high vampire activity in a cave not far from the city of Riften, seemed coincidental enough*

Vultuzmaar
May 12, 2015
"If you're planning on taking down these bloodsuckers you will need someone to watch your back. It took both of us to take down one." *he begins applying paralysis poison to his daggers and arrows*
by Vultuzmaar
May 12, 2015
"If you're planning on taking down these bloodsuckers you will need someone to watch your back. It took both of us to take down one." *he begins applying paralysis poison to his daggers and arrows*

Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

"The more the merrier!  Just let me stop by my c-... eer ... place, and get some better equipment,"

*She then started skipping toward the back-gated exit of Riften, but not before pick-pocketing a key from the guard to get outside*

by Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

"The more the merrier!  Just let me stop by my c-... eer ... place, and get some better equipment,"

*She then started skipping toward the back-gated exit of Riften, but not before pick-pocketing a key from the guard to get outside*

Vultuzmaar
May 12, 2015

*he gave a quiet chuckle and leaned against the wall of The Bee and Barb and waited for her to come back*

by Vultuzmaar
May 12, 2015

*he gave a quiet chuckle and leaned against the wall of The Bee and Barb and waited for her to come back*

Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

*After a long walk she arrive at a camp-site in the middle of the forest,* *gasp!* *Holding the jar in front of her like a shield she slowly approached the campsite* The camp had been ransacked, her stuff either tore-up or missing.
   "How could someone destroy my stuff Mr. Bee?" *She put the glass jar down as she searched around*

Luckey her 'better arrows' hadn't gone missing, nor her armor, but her favorite bow, along with a letter, missing.

"No, Mr. Bee! I didn't get in a drunken fight and misplace everything!" she said over toward the jar. *After gathering her stuff she picked back up Mr. Bee and head back to Riften "What are you talking about?" she asked the jar "of course I didn't bet everything on skooma!"

by Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

*After a long walk she arrive at a camp-site in the middle of the forest,* *gasp!* *Holding the jar in front of her like a shield she slowly approached the campsite* The camp had been ransacked, her stuff either tore-up or missing.
   "How could someone destroy my stuff Mr. Bee?" *She put the glass jar down as she searched around*

Luckey her 'better arrows' hadn't gone missing, nor her armor, but her favorite bow, along with a letter, missing.

"No, Mr. Bee! I didn't get in a drunken fight and misplace everything!" she said over toward the jar. *After gathering her stuff she picked back up Mr. Bee and head back to Riften "What are you talking about?" she asked the jar "of course I didn't bet everything on skooma!"

Vultuzmaar
May 12, 2015
*later, maramis walked through the gate, summoned shadowmere, and waited patiently in the shadows, only detectable by Soal'iex*
by Vultuzmaar
May 12, 2015
*later, maramis walked through the gate, summoned shadowmere, and waited patiently in the shadows, only detectable by Soal'iex*

Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

*A voice came from around the bend*

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you started making Vampires angry, Mr. Bee." *she then approached Maramis, "sorry it took so long a wolf cub decided to follow me, despite me refusing..." She then pointed to the ground just behind her, yet nothing was behind her.*

A near-by guard paused looking at her, and then shook his head and walked back into Riften while watching her.

"Ready?"

by Koraaveyz
May 12, 2015

*A voice came from around the bend*

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you started making Vampires angry, Mr. Bee." *she then approached Maramis, "sorry it took so long a wolf cub decided to follow me, despite me refusing..." She then pointed to the ground just behind her, yet nothing was behind her.*

A near-by guard paused looking at her, and then shook his head and walked back into Riften while watching her.

"Ready?"

Vultuzmaar
May 13, 2015
"Yes." *he mounts Shadowmere*
by Vultuzmaar
May 13, 2015
"Yes." *he mounts Shadowmere*

Kronvullok
May 13, 2015

*had half-followed Maramis and Soal'iex*

"Do you have room for one more traveler? These vampires are serious buisiness."

by Kronvullok
May 13, 2015

*had half-followed Maramis and Soal'iex*

"Do you have room for one more traveler? These vampires are serious buisiness."

Koraaveyz
May 13, 2015

"We can always make room for another vampire slayer," she said "I also know a short-cut through the forest, assuming neither of you boys are afraid of... spiders." *she giggles*

by Koraaveyz
May 13, 2015

"We can always make room for another vampire slayer," she said "I also know a short-cut through the forest, assuming neither of you boys are afraid of... spiders." *she giggles*

Vultuzmaar
May 14, 2015
"Something killable with eight legs is still something killable. Besides I need some more frostbite venom." *he smirks under his cowl*
by Vultuzmaar
May 14, 2015
"Something killable with eight legs is still something killable. Besides I need some more frostbite venom." *he smirks under his cowl*

Kronvullok
May 14, 2015
"Alright! Let's set off, then."
*whistles for Frost*
by Kronvullok
May 14, 2015
"Alright! Let's set off, then."

*whistles for Frost*

Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

*Within the forest hissing came from the tree-tops, while using a dull dagger to cut some of the overgrowth from beyond her path, when her eyes gaze amongst the eight-eyed overgrown spider, before she could respond an large army of spiders came out of the wood-work surrounding the group.*

*Defending with the dagger she climbs a tree branch to snipe the spiders, while this rid of some spiders, she felt something sticky rap around her foot, to find a spider was spinning her leg to the tree she, it knocked her upside-down from the branch and began cocooning her*

"This is any person with arachnophobia's nightmare..." she said in a joking matter.

by Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

*Within the forest hissing came from the tree-tops, while using a dull dagger to cut some of the overgrowth from beyond her path, when her eyes gaze amongst the eight-eyed overgrown spider, before she could respond an large army of spiders came out of the wood-work surrounding the group.*

*Defending with the dagger she climbs a tree branch to snipe the spiders, while this rid of some spiders, she felt something sticky rap around her foot, to find a spider was spinning her leg to the tree she, it knocked her upside-down from the branch and began cocooning her*

"This is any person with arachnophobia's nightmare..." she said in a joking matter.

Kronvullok
May 15, 2015
*conjures battleaxe and begins dimembering the spiders* "No kidding!"
by Kronvullok
May 15, 2015
*conjures battleaxe and begins dimembering the spiders* "No kidding!"
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.