Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

The axe hits the dragon head-on, doing little more then chipping his plating. A much stronger metal will be needed, as a dragon's scales are harder then even the legendary Orichalcum of the Orsimer. He lets out a deep rumble as he turns to face Paalus.

"You are either very brave or very stupid, druid."

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

The axe hits the dragon head-on, doing little more then chipping his plating. A much stronger metal will be needed, as a dragon's scales are harder then even the legendary Orichalcum of the Orsimer. He lets out a deep rumble as he turns to face Paalus.

"You are either very brave or very stupid, druid."

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

"I'm no druid. I'm a killer." He threw several throwing knives at Tholim and his team, knowing they're more vulnerable. He ran left into the shadows.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

"I'm no druid. I'm a killer." He threw several throwing knives at Tholim and his team, knowing they're more vulnerable. He ran left into the shadows.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

Dereth growled as he caught the blade intended for him, the tough leather of his glove protecting his hand.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

Dereth growled as he caught the blade intended for him, the tough leather of his glove protecting his hand.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Tholim summons a bow as he aims it at Paalus.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Tholim summons a bow as he aims it at Paalus.

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

Paalus was nowhere to be seen. The other druids attacked.

I can take them. Divide and conquer.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

Paalus was nowhere to be seen. The other druids attacked.

I can take them. Divide and conquer.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Tholim quickly runs to Lokonikah and whispers "Cast Aura Whisper, it is our only chance of finding the assassin."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Tholim quickly runs to Lokonikah and whispers "Cast Aura Whisper, it is our only chance of finding the assassin."

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

He did so, sensing several different people sneaking around in the cave. One of them had to be Paalus.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

He did so, sensing several different people sneaking around in the cave. One of them had to be Paalus.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

Dereth frowned. Where's that cowardly snake hiding?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

Dereth frowned. Where's that cowardly snake hiding?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor turns into a wolf as he sniffs around and catches the scent of an Argonian and pounces foward.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor turns into a wolf as he sniffs around and catches the scent of an Argonian and pounces foward.

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

It wasn't Paalus. The Argonian was gagged and with tears flowing down his eyes. He was clearly abused and forced to follow Britas' order. When Tholim removed his gag, he said, "Wrath. Wrath is coming. Please...help us..."

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

It wasn't Paalus. The Argonian was gagged and with tears flowing down his eyes. He was clearly abused and forced to follow Britas' order. When Tholim removed his gag, he said, "Wrath. Wrath is coming. Please...help us..."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

It wasn't Paalus; it was an Argonian disguised as him. He was delusional. "You betrayed Britas. You shall be forgotten as Wrath begins!"

(there's only Wood Elves, you're the only Argonian there :p)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

It wasn't Paalus; it was an Argonian disguised as him. He was delusional. "You betrayed Britas. You shall be forgotten as Wrath begins!"

(there's only Wood Elves, you're the only Argonian there :p)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

(Isn't La'Saar an Argonian?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(I meant counting the enimies)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(I meant counting the enimies)

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

(I edited the post so that Argonians were kidnapped and forced to do this.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

(I edited the post so that Argonians were kidnapped and forced to do this.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.