Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  15  16  17  18 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Olpac? What in Oblivion does he want to know about him?

'Olpac gro-Baroth? What do you want with him?'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Olpac? What in Oblivion does he want to know about him?

'Olpac gro-Baroth? What do you want with him?'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"How do you know him?" he got off of his horse

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"How do you know him?" he got off of his horse

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'He was an old friend. I'm sorry, but he's been dead for decades.'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'He was an old friend. I'm sorry, but he's been dead for decades.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"No." Ogozob replied in soft voice, he fell to his knees and gritted his teeth and remembered the Baroth saying, "Nothing is worth your tears" he wiped his tears and thanked Sauriil, "I will come with you, if you are a friend of my father, you're my friend, you're all I have left now."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"No." Ogozob replied in soft voice, he fell to his knees and gritted his teeth and remembered the Baroth saying, "Nothing is worth your tears" he wiped his tears and thanked Sauriil, "I will come with you, if you are a friend of my father, you're my friend, you're all I have left now."

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'What of your friend?'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'What of your friend?'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"His father and my father were like brothers they did everything together, he gave him a nickname, "Deadeye"."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"His father and my father were like brothers they did everything together, he gave him a nickname, "Deadeye"."

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'I was just asking Silv'eer here if he could aid me in delivering something, I'm sure you'll be willing to help as well. We need to South Wall Cornerclub. Be careful, strange folk find their way there.' Sauriil looks to the south, at a building with a few drunkarrds walking out. The club.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'I was just asking Silv'eer here if he could aid me in delivering something, I'm sure you'll be willing to help as well. We need to South Wall Cornerclub. Be careful, strange folk find their way there.' Sauriil looks to the south, at a building with a few drunkarrds walking out. The club.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Name: Ranfire Felothi

Race: Dunmer

Year of Birth: 1E 2881

Class: Sorcerer/Vampire

Edit: I typed vampire, I swear I typed Vampire . . . ugh.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Name: Ranfire Felothi

Race: Dunmer

Year of Birth: 1E 2881

Class: Sorcerer/Vampire

Edit: I typed vampire, I swear I typed Vampire . . . ugh.

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Dunmer are actually have a shorter lifespan than that of Altmer. They live for about 3,500 years. So your age would be 1,363 years. Your birth year would be 1E 2881.)

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Dunmer are actually have a shorter lifespan than that of Altmer. They live for about 3,500 years. So your age would be 1,363 years. Your birth year would be 1E 2881.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

(Bosmer do have a much shorter lifespan. Comes with living in a place like Valenwood. Dunmer are closer to Altmer if I understand correctly. Finding good age references can be hard.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

(Bosmer do have a much shorter lifespan. Comes with living in a place like Valenwood. Dunmer are closer to Altmer if I understand correctly. Finding good age references can be hard.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(he changed it to Dunmer, guess he was used to the fact that you are always a Dunmer)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

(he changed it to Dunmer, guess he was used to the fact that you are always a Dunmer)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

(I do like to play Bosmer. Dunmer have caught my interest though. I did somehow forget to add she's a vampire-If that's cool- must have deleted it when I hit CtrlZ for a typo)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

(I do like to play Bosmer. Dunmer have caught my interest though. I did somehow forget to add she's a vampire-If that's cool- must have deleted it when I hit CtrlZ for a typo)

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(It is fine, but you will have to follow the vampire logic of TES III: Morrowind. The sun hurts you, meaning it does damage over time. You would probaby have to wear something enchanted, and silver and fire hurts, obviously, but more so than in Skyrim.)

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(It is fine, but you will have to follow the vampire logic of TES III: Morrowind. The sun hurts you, meaning it does damage over time. You would probaby have to wear something enchanted, and silver and fire hurts, obviously, but more so than in Skyrim.)

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Continuing RP.)

Sauriil, Silv'eer, Ogorzob and Deadeye walked into the Club. Sitting there were mysterious people. And he could have sworn he saw someone slip some Moon-Sugar into his mead. Sauriil walked to the bartender and sat down on a stool.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Continuing RP.)

Sauriil, Silv'eer, Ogorzob and Deadeye walked into the Club. Sitting there were mysterious people. And he could have sworn he saw someone slip some Moon-Sugar into his mead. Sauriil walked to the bartender and sat down on a stool.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"How about a turkey leg. All of us." Ogorzob looked at all of them to check if they wanted any.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"How about a turkey leg. All of us." Ogorzob looked at all of them to check if they wanted any.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.