YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

*Makor hiccups* "Pipe?" Makor lights a pipe while drinking his mead 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

*Makor hiccups* "Pipe?" Makor lights a pipe while drinking his mead 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"i'm good" Alexa pulls out a 3 bottles of black briar reserve and a bottle of argonian blood wine, she chugs all of the black-briar reserves without a breath then takes a long sip from the argonian bloodwine "you were saying"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"i'm good" Alexa pulls out a 3 bottles of black briar reserve and a bottle of argonian blood wine, she chugs all of the black-briar reserves without a breath then takes a long sip from the argonian bloodwine "you were saying"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Then I started to drink from a jug of mead, a Nord came from behind and I smashed the jug on his face, and then I said 'What a waste huh?'" Makor laughs

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Then I started to drink from a jug of mead, a Nord came from behind and I smashed the jug on his face, and then I said 'What a waste huh?'" Makor laughs

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA! good one, you sure know how to crack a girl up" said Alexa who was starting to get a bit more drunk

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA! good one, you sure know how to crack a girl up" said Alexa who was starting to get a bit more drunk

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Another?" Makor pours in more for himself. He stopped on the pipe to unlight it 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Another?" Makor pours in more for himself. He stopped on the pipe to unlight it 

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major 2 skills: Destruction, Conjuration

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, a Whole Ton of Destruction and Conjuration Spells

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn to the best of their ability. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . .

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim in centuries and travels Nirn.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease.

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major 2 skills: Destruction, Conjuration

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, a Whole Ton of Destruction and Conjuration Spells

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn to the best of their ability. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . .

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim in centuries and travels Nirn.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease.

Dex117
September 15, 2015

Name: Kye Midnight

Race: Argonian

Weapon: The sword of the ancients

Class: warrior-warlock

Armor: a totally black daedric armor

Misc: known as "The Unknown Shadow"

by Dex117
September 15, 2015

Name: Kye Midnight

Race: Argonian

Weapon: The sword of the ancients

Class: warrior-warlock

Armor: a totally black daedric armor

Misc: known as "The Unknown Shadow"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(@Makor) "why sure...." Alexa sees Sauriil enter the tavern "SAURIIL!! SAURIIL!!!!!!! were over here" yelled Alexa waving for there good friend sauriil to join them

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(@Makor) "why sure...." Alexa sees Sauriil enter the tavern "SAURIIL!! SAURIIL!!!!!!! were over here" yelled Alexa waving for there good friend sauriil to join them

Dex117
September 15, 2015

After my entrie,i notice Makor and Alexa but i sat i little far from them,and began to stare the outside

by Dex117
September 15, 2015

After my entrie,i notice Makor and Alexa but i sat i little far from them,and began to stare the outside

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"and who's this" Alexa pointed at the other young man (brb guys ok i'll make a post on this RP when i'm back ok i gtg to the washroom)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"and who's this" Alexa pointed at the other young man (brb guys ok i'll make a post on this RP when i'm back ok i gtg to the washroom)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Dunno, looks new."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Dunno, looks new."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"eh you how old are you. come join us while we Drink to our youth"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"eh you how old are you. come join us while we Drink to our youth"

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil Adorin had enough. The Aldmeri Dominion was going to far. They had betrayed their own allies, the Bosmer and the Khajiit. And now they defy Auri-El. Sauriil knew what he had to do: kill the king of the Aldmeri Dominion. He needed to gather information. A tavern is always good.

Sauriil walked into a nearby tavern. It was large, for a tavern. He walked to the Bartender.

'Some tea, please.'

The Bartender gives him a cup after Sauriil drops a Septim. 'It's very warm outside.'

He smiled, 'But I still bring a jacket.'

Sauriil then changes his tone to a low whisper, 'Any information from the drunkards?'

The Bartender nods.

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil Adorin had enough. The Aldmeri Dominion was going to far. They had betrayed their own allies, the Bosmer and the Khajiit. And now they defy Auri-El. Sauriil knew what he had to do: kill the king of the Aldmeri Dominion. He needed to gather information. A tavern is always good.

Sauriil walked into a nearby tavern. It was large, for a tavern. He walked to the Bartender.

'Some tea, please.'

The Bartender gives him a cup after Sauriil drops a Septim. 'It's very warm outside.'

He smiled, 'But I still bring a jacket.'

Sauriil then changes his tone to a low whisper, 'Any information from the drunkards?'

The Bartender nods.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"hey SAURIIL COME SIT WITH US IT'S ME AND MAKOR COME ON!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"hey SAURIIL COME SIT WITH US IT'S ME AND MAKOR COME ON!"

Dex117
September 15, 2015

I've heard the conversation and then,i sat at their size,feeling more confortable,i stared Alexa for a few seconds and answered

"Milady,i'm honored to meet you today,you wanted to know my age, i'm 28 years old "

by Dex117
September 15, 2015

I've heard the conversation and then,i sat at their size,feeling more confortable,i stared Alexa for a few seconds and answered

"Milady,i'm honored to meet you today,you wanted to know my age, i'm 28 years old "

<<  <  1  2  3  4  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.