A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  34  35  36  37 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(your makor why are you saying your name lol)

(i'm introducing myself to Kye)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(your makor why are you saying your name lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"well i think it's safe to say that this is way better than skyrim what do you think makor" Alexa turns her head from kye to makor

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"well i think it's safe to say that this is way better than skyrim what do you think makor" Alexa turns her head from kye to makor

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(oh ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(oh ok)

Dex117
September 15, 2015

;"Well Alexa my dear,i would love to stay,but before you take off my arm i'll go home,bye,and see ya"

by Dex117
September 15, 2015

;"Well Alexa my dear,i would love to stay,but before you take off my arm i'll go home,bye,and see ya"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"wait...why leave so early have some fun" Alexa threw Kye a bottle of mead

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"wait...why leave so early have some fun" Alexa threw Kye a bottle of mead

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Aye, Skyrim is practically Oblivion, these Imperials, they judge all."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Aye, Skyrim is practically Oblivion, these Imperials, they judge all."

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

'Makor. Do you have a moment. I must speak with you.'

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

'Makor. Do you have a moment. I must speak with you.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Makor looks back "Yeah." Makor walks back with Sauriil "What do you need?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Makor looks back "Yeah." Makor walks back with Sauriil "What do you need?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"ooh the elf has something to say" said Alexa because she was slightly drunk

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"ooh the elf has something to say" said Alexa because she was slightly drunk

Dex117
September 15, 2015

In a quick reflex,i catch the bottle,now,that's what i'm talking about.Buti'll need to go anyway

by Dex117
September 15, 2015

In a quick reflex,i catch the bottle,now,that's what i'm talking about.Buti'll need to go anyway

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil whispers, 'The king is coming to Cyrodiil soon. This will be our last chance for a long time.'

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil whispers, 'The king is coming to Cyrodiil soon. This will be our last chance for a long time.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"When?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"When?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"i can hear you sauriil you know.......i'm just kidding i don't have as good of hearing as my dragon Sos Vu.........did i say that out loud" *everyone in the tavern stopped talking and some thugs came up to Alexa, Makor, Sauriill, and Kye* "a dragon rider, well well what we have here...an little girl an orc, an elf, and lizard....hah i'm sorry but none of you are leaving here alive " said a big imperial man and all of his buddies un sheathed there swords

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"i can hear you sauriil you know.......i'm just kidding i don't have as good of hearing as my dragon Sos Vu.........did i say that out loud" *everyone in the tavern stopped talking and some thugs came up to Alexa, Makor, Sauriill, and Kye* "a dragon rider, well well what we have here...an little girl an orc, an elf, and lizard....hah i'm sorry but none of you are leaving here alive " said a big imperial man and all of his buddies un sheathed there swords

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil chuckled, 'Really? Is that so?'

Sauriil grabs one by the nose and electrocuted it. He dropped to the ground, unconscious. The others stepped forward to take a swing. Sauriil ducked.

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil chuckled, 'Really? Is that so?'

Sauriil grabs one by the nose and electrocuted it. He dropped to the ground, unconscious. The others stepped forward to take a swing. Sauriil ducked.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Hey, maybe we can sett-" before Makor finished he grabbed head butted him. (the brawl should end up like this, Makor would be the African, sorry if that's racist Veyd, and the guy with the hood would be like Sauriil: LINK)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Hey, maybe we can sett-" before Makor finished he grabbed head butted him. (the brawl should end up like this, Makor would be the African, sorry if that's racist Veyd, and the guy with the hood would be like Sauriil: LINK)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.