Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

"I'll cook. Since my cooking is much better than yours, love." She gives him a smile, before standing up and walking in the direction of where her clothes are without a care in the world of her state, her natural saunter (WHich seems aparent in nearly all females in most MMOs :P) never disappearing.

A few minutes later, she has returned in her full armor and gear, ready to cook up some venison chop.

"Bring the deer here, love. I'll make some venison chop, yeah?"

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

"I'll cook. Since my cooking is much better than yours, love." She gives him a smile, before standing up and walking in the direction of where her clothes are without a care in the world of her state, her natural saunter (WHich seems aparent in nearly all females in most MMOs :P) never disappearing.

A few minutes later, she has returned in her full armor and gear, ready to cook up some venison chop.

"Bring the deer here, love. I'll make some venison chop, yeah?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

"My favorite." Makor places the deer on a nearby log as he puts his bow away.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

"My favorite." Makor places the deer on a nearby log as he puts his bow away.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"oh goodie...some cooked dear how lovely" said Alexa still jumpy

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"oh goodie...some cooked dear how lovely" said Alexa still jumpy

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

*deer

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

*deer

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

She nods to everyone, grabbing the deer form Makor before proceeding to gut it, removing the good bits for venison chop and placing them on a cooking spit which begins to spin itself over the fire.

"Thank the gods for mages and their enchantments..."

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

She nods to everyone, grabbing the deer form Makor before proceeding to gut it, removing the good bits for venison chop and placing them on a cooking spit which begins to spin itself over the fire.

"Thank the gods for mages and their enchantments..."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

"Aye." Makor walks smacking his lips and waiting for his food.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

"Aye." Makor walks smacking his lips and waiting for his food.

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

By the time the food is done, she has already handed out plates, forks, and knives to the others, cutting up the venison and handing everyone a single piece. There was only enough for everyone to have one piece of the meat.

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

By the time the food is done, she has already handed out plates, forks, and knives to the others, cutting up the venison and handing everyone a single piece. There was only enough for everyone to have one piece of the meat.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Makor digs in his food Makor rememebers and walks to his knapsack and grabs some mead as he pours it in for everyone.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Makor digs in his food Makor rememebers and walks to his knapsack and grabs some mead as he pours it in for everyone.

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

She looks down to the mead, gaving him a graceful smile before, when he is not looking, she dumps it somewhere hidden. She doesn't like mead, at all.

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

She looks down to the mead, gaving him a graceful smile before, when he is not looking, she dumps it somewhere hidden. She doesn't like mead, at all.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Makor finishes his food before everyone else as he finishes his mead and walks over to his knapsack again and lights  a pipe and relaxes on a rock.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Makor finishes his food before everyone else as he finishes his mead and walks over to his knapsack again and lights  a pipe and relaxes on a rock.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

"thank you kissari you are a great cook....this is delicious" Said Alexa talking with her mouthful

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

"thank you kissari you are a great cook....this is delicious" Said Alexa talking with her mouthful

Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

She shrugs at her with a small smile, serving herself and the others the rest of the venison.

by Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

She shrugs at her with a small smile, serving herself and the others the rest of the venison.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

She shrugs at her with a small smile, serving herself and the others the rest of the venison

(lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

She shrugs at her with a small smile, serving herself and the others the rest of the venison

(lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"I'm going to get some rest before we set out soon" said Alexa falling back to sleep

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"I'm going to get some rest before we set out soon" said Alexa falling back to sleep

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

(reviving thread) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

(reviving thread) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.