Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( So, is he still in the RP, or no? ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( So, is he still in the RP, or no? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
Alexa finally got up and readied 2 balls of black fire waking up everyone else and telling them to ready there weapons "hurry all of you something or someone is warching us"
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
Alexa finally got up and readied 2 balls of black fire waking up everyone else and telling them to ready there weapons "hurry all of you something or someone is warching us"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
For Alexa was in her armor but she had been awake for an hour listening to the whispers in the forest she then heard something move and it sounded as if it was gettinh closer
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
For Alexa was in her armor but she had been awake for an hour listening to the whispers in the forest she then heard something move and it sounded as if it was gettinh closer

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor stretches "Ahh, I would like a mead right now." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor stretches "Ahh, I would like a mead right now." 

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

She shifts in her blanket, before sitting up and looks around the forest with a wary look in her eyes.

"How can I fight naked, and with no weapons?"

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

She shifts in her blanket, before sitting up and looks around the forest with a wary look in her eyes.

"How can I fight naked, and with no weapons?"

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Could we pause this for now, as I am headed off to bed. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Could we pause this for now, as I am headed off to bed. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

(ok, let's just continue tomorrow)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

(ok, let's just continue tomorrow)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Alrighty, then. G'night! ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Alrighty, then. G'night! ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

(g'night)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

(g'night)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"This isn't the time for mead Makor there is something out there i'm starting the fire" Alexa set black fire on the logs in the fire it burned provided warmth as long as they didn't let it touch them and it wasn't bright so they still wouldn't be noticed

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"This isn't the time for mead Makor there is something out there i'm starting the fire" Alexa set black fire on the logs in the fire it burned provided warmth as long as they didn't let it touch them and it wasn't bright so they still wouldn't be noticed

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
(Gnight lets continue tomorrow)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
(Gnight lets continue tomorrow)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor gets up and puts on a a shirt "Shall I go hunting?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor gets up and puts on a a shirt "Shall I go hunting?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

Makor grabs his bow as he ties the string and sharpens a dagger to skin his kill.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

Makor grabs his bow as he ties the string and sharpens a dagger to skin his kill.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"be careful Makor" Said Alexa. she still had an edgy feeling about whatever it was

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"be careful Makor" Said Alexa. she still had an edgy feeling about whatever it was

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

"It'll be fine, stop worrying." Makor's hunting dagger is ready and so is his bow, he walks into the forest with his bow drawn, he sees a deer and swiftly rolls behind a tree as he nock an arrow he aims and hits his target, he then carries the deer back "Food is here!" Makor yells in excitment "Who's cooking?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

"It'll be fine, stop worrying." Makor's hunting dagger is ready and so is his bow, he walks into the forest with his bow drawn, he sees a deer and swiftly rolls behind a tree as he nock an arrow he aims and hits his target, he then carries the deer back "Food is here!" Makor yells in excitment "Who's cooking?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.