A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  4  18  19  20  21 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Basically this is an alternate ego of Hadar)

Name: Hadar 

Race: Nord/Darkness

Skills: Master in all Stealth skills, Master in One-handed and Archery, Adept in Smithing

Weapons: Death Chain (can be changed to a chain scythe), Void Magic, etc.

Armor/appearence:

Shouts: Black Fire Breath, Draconic Bloodfire, Marked for Death, Soul Tear, Animal Allegiance, Storm Call, Fire Breath, and Unrelenting Force.

Ability: He taught himself how to fade (a form of teleporting) from become more and more dark. He can produce a Dark/Shadow aura around him when he goes into combat, and can control shadows. Also instead of his normal height of 6'5 his alternate form has a height of 6'10.

(Is he good or bad?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Basically this is an alternate ego of Hadar)

Name: Hadar 

Race: Nord/Darkness

Skills: Master in all Stealth skills, Master in One-handed and Archery, Adept in Smithing

Weapons: Death Chain (can be changed to a chain scythe), Void Magic, etc.

Armor/appearence:

Shouts: Black Fire Breath, Draconic Bloodfire, Marked for Death, Soul Tear, Animal Allegiance, Storm Call, Fire Breath, and Unrelenting Force.

Ability: He taught himself how to fade (a form of teleporting) from become more and more dark. He can produce a Dark/Shadow aura around him when he goes into combat, and can control shadows. Also instead of his normal height of 6'5 his alternate form has a height of 6'10.

(Is he good or bad?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(he is slighty bad but still good, I'd almist say he is nuetral. But for this thread I'm gonna try and use his good side more :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(he is slighty bad but still good, I'd almist say he is nuetral. But for this thread I'm gonna try and use his good side more :)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

(So, Anti-hero)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

(So, Anti-hero)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(idk how too explain it but if you want to use the term anti-hero go ahead)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*Neutral, almost. Give me an example of "evil" part. AKH and I can judge whether it's fine, or it's too much)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*Neutral, almost. Give me an example of "evil" part. AKH and I can judge whether it's fine, or it's too much)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*to) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*to) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(It's an alternate ego of Hadar, being an alternate form he has fallen more to the side if darkness and in a way is dark. He is slightly under the influence of Daedra)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(It's an alternate ego of Hadar, being an alternate form he has fallen more to the side if darkness and in a way is dark. He is slightly under the influence of Daedra)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I said an example, like something he does that's "evil") 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I said an example, like something he does that's "evil") 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(kills people that are good and bad)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Kills people that are good? I'm going to have to discuss this with AKH) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Kills people that are good? I'm going to have to discuss this with AKH) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(like if he is searching for someone he will find that persons family and if they lie to them he kills them, but he will help people if a threat is great enough he doesn't just kill random people, in his eyes there is a reason for killing innocent people)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
(like if he is searching for someone he will find that persons family and if they lie to them he kills them, but he will help people if a threat is great enough he doesn't just kill random people, in his eyes there is a reason for killing innocent people)

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

Whatever. I don't care. I want IDEAS for the first episode.

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

Whatever. I don't care. I want IDEAS for the first episode.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Wait)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Wait)

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

The first episode: THE STONE OF INSANITY (Yol, put that as the title.)

The group teams up to fight Vorohah, an old wizard who has dedicated his life to dark magic. He has forged a gem with powers of manipulating one's mind.

For your next post, say your selected character if you have more than one.

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

The first episode: THE STONE OF INSANITY (Yol, put that as the title.)

The group teams up to fight Vorohah, an old wizard who has dedicated his life to dark magic. He has forged a gem with powers of manipulating one's mind.

For your next post, say your selected character if you have more than one.

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

Aksel Stormthread

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

Aksel Stormthread

<<  <  1  2  3  4  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.