Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21 

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Axelia coughed a bit, fanning away the smoke with a hand. She always hated the aroma of pipe smoke, but this was an opportunity of a lifetime! "Not a disease... So maybe it's a- Wait, no, where are my manners! Haha! I'm Axelia Sunderdottir, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She gave another gap-toothed grin and bowed a fraction out of respect. 

"Hmm... So is it a deformation? Perhaps your body makes too much keratin? Or maybe you're a whole new race of Bosmer!" She started writing faster and faster, her handwriting being sacrificed as she jotted down her every theory. "Perhaps... It's a curse by Molag-Bal... Or a blessing... Do you mind if I...?" She stopped her writing and leaned forward without giving the woman time to respond to her, getting lost in her passion for information. Without noticing that her horns were healing she lightly brushed a hand down one of them, her gaze calculating. "... Yes, that's keratin alright..."

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Axelia coughed a bit, fanning away the smoke with a hand. She always hated the aroma of pipe smoke, but this was an opportunity of a lifetime! "Not a disease... So maybe it's a- Wait, no, where are my manners! Haha! I'm Axelia Sunderdottir, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She gave another gap-toothed grin and bowed a fraction out of respect. 

"Hmm... So is it a deformation? Perhaps your body makes too much keratin? Or maybe you're a whole new race of Bosmer!" She started writing faster and faster, her handwriting being sacrificed as she jotted down her every theory. "Perhaps... It's a curse by Molag-Bal... Or a blessing... Do you mind if I...?" She stopped her writing and leaned forward without giving the woman time to respond to her, getting lost in her passion for information. Without noticing that her horns were healing she lightly brushed a hand down one of them, her gaze calculating. "... Yes, that's keratin alright..."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"I um . . ." Falin cleared her throat as she  moved away slightly from the woman's touch. She never did care for people touching her horns. She wouldn't even allow Dereth to mess with them. Though he would often do so anyway just to get a rise out of her.

This mage was an excitable one, that much was certain. She raised a hand before taking another small sip of the warmed mead. "Slow down, girl. How do you even get research done going on like that?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"I um . . ." Falin cleared her throat as she  moved away slightly from the woman's touch. She never did care for people touching her horns. She wouldn't even allow Dereth to mess with them. Though he would often do so anyway just to get a rise out of her.

This mage was an excitable one, that much was certain. She raised a hand before taking another small sip of the warmed mead. "Slow down, girl. How do you even get research done going on like that?"

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Axelia straightened her back again as Falin pulled away with a clearing of her throat, feeling her cheeks warm up with embarrassment. She silently chastized herself for getting too caught up in her research before looking down at her notes, writing furiously. "I get plenty of research done! ... Though nobody really pays attention to what I do..." She lowered her volume a bit, her default glee fading away to a more solemn expression. "... But I won't bore you with stories of myself. Why don't you tell me about yourself" She smiled again as she pulled up a chair beside Falin, ignoring the pipe smoke to the best of her ability.

She knew she was likely annoying Emily with interrogating a Bosmer instead of discussing their next move but she had to get something done while they were stuck in an inn.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Axelia straightened her back again as Falin pulled away with a clearing of her throat, feeling her cheeks warm up with embarrassment. She silently chastized herself for getting too caught up in her research before looking down at her notes, writing furiously. "I get plenty of research done! ... Though nobody really pays attention to what I do..." She lowered her volume a bit, her default glee fading away to a more solemn expression. "... But I won't bore you with stories of myself. Why don't you tell me about yourself" She smiled again as she pulled up a chair beside Falin, ignoring the pipe smoke to the best of her ability.

She knew she was likely annoying Emily with interrogating a Bosmer instead of discussing their next move but she had to get something done while they were stuck in an inn.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Falin studied the girl before sighing. She snuffed her pipe before setting it aside. It was clear she didn't like the smoke. Had she come across as stuck up or superior like most mages, Falin would have told her off by now. But Axelia's curiosity seemed genuine enough. Even if she barely slowed down enough just to take a breath.

"Very well, the least I can do is give you my name. You can call me Falin."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Falin studied the girl before sighing. She snuffed her pipe before setting it aside. It was clear she didn't like the smoke. Had she come across as stuck up or superior like most mages, Falin would have told her off by now. But Axelia's curiosity seemed genuine enough. Even if she barely slowed down enough just to take a breath.

"Very well, the least I can do is give you my name. You can call me Falin."

The Bug Stomper
November 10, 2015

THE NEXT MORNING (This is not a skip; go on with your part of the story.)

Aksel woke up from a less than decent sleep. He got up and changed quickly. Starting the hunt off in the fresh morning. Once he put his armor on, he got his bags and moved out of the room.

by The Bug Stomper
November 10, 2015

THE NEXT MORNING (This is not a skip; go on with your part of the story.)

Aksel woke up from a less than decent sleep. He got up and changed quickly. Starting the hunt off in the fresh morning. Once he put his armor on, he got his bags and moved out of the room.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.