<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Players

Fronlaasfrin
OED Kaldmit
Vahdin Eroljan
Vuldovyol

Vahdin Eroljan
February 2, 2018

Kayla's eyes widened, not in fear but in awe. Kaldmit's display was very awesome, in its own right.  Kayla smiled in glee that Kaldmit knew that she was here to help, and him handing over the sword showed his trust. Kayla handed the sword to the nearest person, the other Argonian. Perhaps he would be a better hole of the weapon. Kayla then motioned for the group to follow. She stayed close behind Kaldmit. I wonder...what if... she thought to herself, begining to reach towards Kaldmit's hand.

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 2, 2018

Kayla's eyes widened, not in fear but in awe. Kaldmit's display was very awesome, in its own right.  Kayla smiled in glee that Kaldmit knew that she was here to help, and him handing over the sword showed his trust. Kayla handed the sword to the nearest person, the other Argonian. Perhaps he would be a better hole of the weapon. Kayla then motioned for the group to follow. She stayed close behind Kaldmit. I wonder...what if... she thought to herself, begining to reach towards Kaldmit's hand.

Fronlaasfrin
February 2, 2018

Dreyon opened the door once Kaldmit handed Kayla the sword, and then it was handed to Tar-Wulm. Dreyon felt somewhat left out of the group, being the only experienced archaeologist out of them. He spied a shadow on the wall next the door of the room. He ran his hand over it and felt strange bumps. He blew the dust off it and revealed the tan wall underneath and red-ish Dovahzul runes on top of that. His face lit up.

Finally! Something to do instead of get killed! He thought. He thought that last part might have been insensitive, but he continued his mission. He pulled out his notebook and began furiously scribbling what he translated.

“Het lo fin kruziik Bron hun, wo kriaan pogaan od fahliil. Rok lost mindin Ysgrammor wah bo nau fin klo do Keizaal. Rok nu los het, ko unslaad praan.” is what he translated in the end. This worried him. He had never translated anything about a Nord hero, at least not about one who killed hundreds of Snow Elves and is now eternally sleeping. “Mu fod kos faas.” He announced to the group, who already entered the next room.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 2, 2018

Dreyon opened the door once Kaldmit handed Kayla the sword, and then it was handed to Tar-Wulm. Dreyon felt somewhat left out of the group, being the only experienced archaeologist out of them. He spied a shadow on the wall next the door of the room. He ran his hand over it and felt strange bumps. He blew the dust off it and revealed the tan wall underneath and red-ish Dovahzul runes on top of that. His face lit up.

Finally! Something to do instead of get killed! He thought. He thought that last part might have been insensitive, but he continued his mission. He pulled out his notebook and began furiously scribbling what he translated.

“Het lo fin kruziik Bron hun, wo kriaan pogaan od fahliil. Rok lost mindin Ysgrammor wah bo nau fin klo do Keizaal. Rok nu los het, ko unslaad praan.” is what he translated in the end. This worried him. He had never translated anything about a Nord hero, at least not about one who killed hundreds of Snow Elves and is now eternally sleeping. “Mu fod kos faas.” He announced to the group, who already entered the next room.

OED Kaldmit
February 2, 2018

Kaldmit heard Dreyon and asked "Fah vomindok dron?". He then turned to Kayla and smiled "Hi drey ni faas zu'u, geh?" he asked, motioning toward his tail. Kaldmit then wrote on his notebook "I sharpen my tail armor with dragon scale.". Then he brushed some hair out of Kayla's face. He then blew a rose design with fire.

by OED Kaldmit
February 2, 2018

Kaldmit heard Dreyon and asked "Fah vomindok dron?". He then turned to Kayla and smiled "Hi drey ni faas zu'u, geh?" he asked, motioning toward his tail. Kaldmit then wrote on his notebook "I sharpen my tail armor with dragon scale.". Then he brushed some hair out of Kayla's face. He then blew a rose design with fire.

Vahdin Eroljan
February 2, 2018

Oh...um....Kayla began blushing heavily. I...Kaldmit...that was um...uhhhhh.... Her thoughts were everywhere. She didn't know what to do, so she responded to the leader's calling and moved to his location. The blush on her face remained, but she tried to stay away from everyone. Kaldmit doesn't mean any harm I can tell...but...why would he think I'm afraid...I like him...and...I think I...n-no... Kayla inadvertently sent this thought to Kalmdit, and she wrote down, "Hey, leader, what did you find?" and showed it to the one that was indicated to be leading.

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 2, 2018

Oh...um....Kayla began blushing heavily. I...Kaldmit...that was um...uhhhhh.... Her thoughts were everywhere. She didn't know what to do, so she responded to the leader's calling and moved to his location. The blush on her face remained, but she tried to stay away from everyone. Kaldmit doesn't mean any harm I can tell...but...why would he think I'm afraid...I like him...and...I think I...n-no... Kayla inadvertently sent this thought to Kalmdit, and she wrote down, "Hey, leader, what did you find?" and showed it to the one that was indicated to be leading.

Fronlaasfrin
February 3, 2018
Dreyon saw Kayla approach from the corner of his eye. He read her message and pointed to the rune story, then showed her his translation. At this point he was very worried. First draugr, then this story. A feeling grew inside of Dreyon he had never felt before: fear.
by Fronlaasfrin
February 3, 2018
Dreyon saw Kayla approach from the corner of his eye. He read her message and pointed to the rune story, then showed her his translation. At this point he was very worried. First draugr, then this story. A feeling grew inside of Dreyon he had never felt before: fear.

OED Kaldmit
February 3, 2018

Kaldmit heard the thought in his head and twitched his tail, making the armor clink. He shook his head while smirking and followed Kayla over to Dreyon. "Kolos wah nu?" he asked Dreyon. Kaldmit then blew another fire ring and moved it forward to illuminate the way. In doing so, Kaldmit saw a glint of light reflecting off a piece of metal. He nudged Dreyon "What los daar?" he asked pointing.

by OED Kaldmit
February 3, 2018

Kaldmit heard the thought in his head and twitched his tail, making the armor clink. He shook his head while smirking and followed Kayla over to Dreyon. "Kolos wah nu?" he asked Dreyon. Kaldmit then blew another fire ring and moved it forward to illuminate the way. In doing so, Kaldmit saw a glint of light reflecting off a piece of metal. He nudged Dreyon "What los daar?" he asked pointing.

Vahdin Eroljan
February 3, 2018

The story on the wall was...unusual to say the least. Ysgramor? Wasn't he the overly cocky Atmoran guy everyone wouldn't shut up about?  Kayla shook her head in disgust of the thought. She looked over at Kaldmit, and she realized something. He wasn't summoning the fire...he was breathing it. I'm a mage, I should be able to regognize this stuff. Kayla kept the thought to herself, feeling like an idiot. At least she would be able to explore this place with some-Wait what?! I don't want to be in here!, she sent the thought to Kaldmit unintentionally, and began to gravitate herself towards him. When she did reach his side, though behind him by a step or two, she reached her hand out towards his, and tried to hold it, if at least touch it.

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 3, 2018

The story on the wall was...unusual to say the least. Ysgramor? Wasn't he the overly cocky Atmoran guy everyone wouldn't shut up about?  Kayla shook her head in disgust of the thought. She looked over at Kaldmit, and she realized something. He wasn't summoning the fire...he was breathing it. I'm a mage, I should be able to regognize this stuff. Kayla kept the thought to herself, feeling like an idiot. At least she would be able to explore this place with some-Wait what?! I don't want to be in here!, she sent the thought to Kaldmit unintentionally, and began to gravitate herself towards him. When she did reach his side, though behind him by a step or two, she reached her hand out towards his, and tried to hold it, if at least touch it.

Fronlaasfrin
February 5, 2018

Dreyon read the story again in his head.Second to Ysgrammor. Dreyon tried to remember the little of the Atmorans that he could. He understood the part about the Snow Elves, for after the Atmorans came, they wiped them out, save for the blinded Falmer that lived in the Ancient Dwemer ruins.

“Mu fen bo.” Dreyon said, his worry showing clearly on his dark face.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 5, 2018

Dreyon read the story again in his head.Second to Ysgrammor. Dreyon tried to remember the little of the Atmorans that he could. He understood the part about the Snow Elves, for after the Atmorans came, they wiped them out, save for the blinded Falmer that lived in the Ancient Dwemer ruins.

“Mu fen bo.” Dreyon said, his worry showing clearly on his dark face.

OED Kaldmit
February 5, 2018

Kaldmit moved forward toward the glint. When he reached it, he saw that the glint had come from a piece of metal that looked similar to the type of metal on his tail. He took it out of the corner it was in and walked back to Dreyon. "Zu'u mindok daar metal." he told Dreyon "Nii los med dii tail qah.". A chill ran down Kaldmit's spine, making his scales rattle.

by OED Kaldmit
February 5, 2018

Kaldmit moved forward toward the glint. When he reached it, he saw that the glint had come from a piece of metal that looked similar to the type of metal on his tail. He took it out of the corner it was in and walked back to Dreyon. "Zu'u mindok daar metal." he told Dreyon "Nii los med dii tail qah.". A chill ran down Kaldmit's spine, making his scales rattle.

Vahdin Eroljan
February 7, 2018

Kayla saw the metal that Kaldmit had picked up and saw how much it looked like the armor on his tail. Kayla didn't want to know ho it got there, but even so, she was slightly afraid. The fact that a metal that was of magical origin and it wasnt on what appeared to be its owner, Kaldmit's tail, scared her even more. She wasn't sure what to do, so she continued following Kaldmit's lead. As she did so, she began recording the events of the expedition.

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 7, 2018

Kayla saw the metal that Kaldmit had picked up and saw how much it looked like the armor on his tail. Kayla didn't want to know ho it got there, but even so, she was slightly afraid. The fact that a metal that was of magical origin and it wasnt on what appeared to be its owner, Kaldmit's tail, scared her even more. She wasn't sure what to do, so she continued following Kaldmit's lead. As she did so, she began recording the events of the expedition.

Fronlaasfrin
February 7, 2018

Dreyon watched as Kaldmit took metal in hand, and when he brought it over to him, he examined it. It was unlike any metal he had seen, and those included: iron, steel, silver, ebony, and once on an adventurer, Daedric.

He tried to find any connection this metal had to the translated story, but found none. Upon remembering the words of the story, he urged them to move on, and ignored the piece of metal.

He approached the next door, and opened it. It revealed a large, square room, with three doors, and three pillars in the opposite corners. On each pillar was a Dovahzul rune. The pillars had three faces each, presumably with runes as well. I the center of the room stood a pedestal, on which sat a lever.

“Mu fen kod daar wah bo nau.” Dreyon announced. He had encountered one of these before. It’s a puzzle. The pillars must be in a specific order, and then using the lever will open a door. The runes showing were: [b] [a] [r].

Dreyon ordered Tar-Wulm to operate one of the pillars, Grohild Steel-Song to operate another, and he would use the last. The pillars were all turned once, and the runes showing now were: [b] [i] [x].

Dreyon was getting confused as to what the puzzle was, usually they have animal symbols on them, not runes.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 7, 2018

Dreyon watched as Kaldmit took metal in hand, and when he brought it over to him, he examined it. It was unlike any metal he had seen, and those included: iron, steel, silver, ebony, and once on an adventurer, Daedric.

He tried to find any connection this metal had to the translated story, but found none. Upon remembering the words of the story, he urged them to move on, and ignored the piece of metal.

He approached the next door, and opened it. It revealed a large, square room, with three doors, and three pillars in the opposite corners. On each pillar was a Dovahzul rune. The pillars had three faces each, presumably with runes as well. I the center of the room stood a pedestal, on which sat a lever.

“Mu fen kod daar wah bo nau.” Dreyon announced. He had encountered one of these before. It’s a puzzle. The pillars must be in a specific order, and then using the lever will open a door. The runes showing were: [b] [a] [r].

Dreyon ordered Tar-Wulm to operate one of the pillars, Grohild Steel-Song to operate another, and he would use the last. The pillars were all turned once, and the runes showing now were: [b] [i] [x].

Dreyon was getting confused as to what the puzzle was, usually they have animal symbols on them, not runes.

OED Kaldmit
February 7, 2018

Kaldmit tucked the piece of metal away and moved on. He was in the doorway when he roared again. Crowley had taken over once more. He turned Kaldmit's body toward Dreyon and smiled, his blood red eyes sparkling. "Los hi fin kinbok do daar mal tah?" he asked. He then swished Kaldmit's tail, making it clink.

by OED Kaldmit
February 7, 2018

Kaldmit tucked the piece of metal away and moved on. He was in the doorway when he roared again. Crowley had taken over once more. He turned Kaldmit's body toward Dreyon and smiled, his blood red eyes sparkling. "Los hi fin kinbok do daar mal tah?" he asked. He then swished Kaldmit's tail, making it clink.

Vahdin Eroljan
February 7, 2018

Kayla heard the roar, which immediately changed her attention to Kaldmit. She hurried over to him and the expedition leader. That roar can't mean anything good she thought, and tried to pull Kaldmit away. Come on Kaldmit she thought to herself as she began trying to get him to move away from the group. I have to get him away from them. He's not safe. She felt maybe a sleeping spell might work, but she would need a few ingredients first. Get me a deathbell leaf, a dragon's tongue flower and a pinch of bonemeal she thought and sent the thought to the expedition leader. My name is Kayla by the way. I'm the mute one she added.

by Vahdin Eroljan
February 7, 2018

Kayla heard the roar, which immediately changed her attention to Kaldmit. She hurried over to him and the expedition leader. That roar can't mean anything good she thought, and tried to pull Kaldmit away. Come on Kaldmit she thought to herself as she began trying to get him to move away from the group. I have to get him away from them. He's not safe. She felt maybe a sleeping spell might work, but she would need a few ingredients first. Get me a deathbell leaf, a dragon's tongue flower and a pinch of bonemeal she thought and sent the thought to the expedition leader. My name is Kayla by the way. I'm the mute one she added.

Fronlaasfrin
February 12, 2018

“Geh.” Dreyon replied to the Argonian’s question. He wasn’t sure who the Argonian was now, because it seemed to have two personalities.

Then he heard a voice in his head. He looked around, trying to identify the source of it, then when he heard “My name is Kayla by the way. I’m the mute one”, he looked at her. “Daar los ni ko het.” He said to her. He knew there was none in here… wait, maybe there was. This ruin was falling apart and plants were getting inside. “Saraan, nust aal kos.” He went back to the first room they were in and searched in the thick bushes in a corner. There, he found a dragon’s tongue, he knew he’d be able to find bone meal on a draugr, but the deathbell leaf was the problem. He looked around the room more frantically, until he spotted a deathbell on a shelf. He snatched it up instantly, and rushed to the room they encountered the draugr. He took the lid off of a burial urn, found some gold in it, and scooped some bone meal into it.

He then took them all to Kayla. “Het hi los.” he said.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 12, 2018

“Geh.” Dreyon replied to the Argonian’s question. He wasn’t sure who the Argonian was now, because it seemed to have two personalities.

Then he heard a voice in his head. He looked around, trying to identify the source of it, then when he heard “My name is Kayla by the way. I’m the mute one”, he looked at her. “Daar los ni ko het.” He said to her. He knew there was none in here… wait, maybe there was. This ruin was falling apart and plants were getting inside. “Saraan, nust aal kos.” He went back to the first room they were in and searched in the thick bushes in a corner. There, he found a dragon’s tongue, he knew he’d be able to find bone meal on a draugr, but the deathbell leaf was the problem. He looked around the room more frantically, until he spotted a deathbell on a shelf. He snatched it up instantly, and rushed to the room they encountered the draugr. He took the lid off of a burial urn, found some gold in it, and scooped some bone meal into it.

He then took them all to Kayla. “Het hi los.” he said.

OED Kaldmit
February 12, 2018

Crowley turned Kaldmit's body and lashed out with his tail. He then grabbed Kayla by her throat and lifted her into the air. "Hi niis save rok nol zu'u." he said and started to squeeze.

by OED Kaldmit
February 12, 2018

Crowley turned Kaldmit's body and lashed out with his tail. He then grabbed Kayla by her throat and lifted her into the air. "Hi niis save rok nol zu'u." he said and started to squeeze.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.