Bahlok keeps kicking my tail! He keeps regenerating D:

Im gonna slap him one D:<

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 19, 2014
Nahvultoor Lot Dovah

Friendly tip: use the Eternity Bind Shout right before you deal the finishing blow. Good luck!

by paarthurnax
July 19, 2014
Nahvultoor Lot Dovah

Friendly tip: use the Eternity Bind Shout right before you deal the finishing blow. Good luck!

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 19, 2014

Nox hi! I will try right now, I'll tell ya if I kick his sorry rotting butt! (eww)

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 19, 2014

Nox hi! I will try right now, I'll tell ya if I kick his sorry rotting butt! (eww)

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 19, 2014

Took me a trillion times, but I did it. Bahlok now rests in the void. AND I HAS HIS MASK :D

nox hi, Paarthurnax. Nox hi.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 19, 2014

Took me a trillion times, but I did it. Bahlok now rests in the void. AND I HAS HIS MASK :D

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 19, 2014
Nahvultoor Lot Dovah

Nice job, congrats!

by paarthurnax
July 19, 2014
Nahvultoor Lot Dovah

Nice job, congrats!

ikaram
July 20, 2014

I can't save mates. It's fun, like the text games from 80's, but i can't save. It doesn't matter that much, I haven't played for a while, but I have beaten the red room! What now? Where to?

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

I can't save mates. It's fun, like the text games from 80's, but i can't save. It doesn't matter that much, I haven't played for a while, but I have beaten the red room! What now? Where to?

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 20, 2014
ikaram

What happens when you try to save?

by paarthurnax
July 20, 2014
ikaram

What happens when you try to save?

ikaram
July 21, 2014

It says: CAn't save. You are either not logged in or website is having difficulties. Roughly that. And I WAS logged in, in fact I checked it 3 times, so website is having problems.

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

It says: CAn't save. You are either not logged in or website is having difficulties. Roughly that. And I WAS logged in, in fact I checked it 3 times, so website is having problems.

Morovahdin
July 24, 2014

Is it the same problem as described here?

http://thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=284

by Morovahdin
July 24, 2014

Is it the same problem as described here?

http://thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=284

ikaram
July 24, 2014

Yes, I saw the thread, thanks! :)

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

Yes, I saw the thread, thanks! :)

Doom 706
August 15, 2014

i was playing and i died, so i thought to myself, of well ill start a new game, then i realised theres no command for a new game. so i saw the thread and decided i would say something.  there should be a new game command when you die! (i guess you can just reload the page but still!)

by Doom 706
August 15, 2014

i was playing and i died, so i thought to myself, of well ill start a new game, then i realised theres no command for a new game. so i saw the thread and decided i would say something.  there should be a new game command when you die! (i guess you can just reload the page but still!)

Doom 706
September 16, 2014

is there a differance between light and heavy armor?  and is elven light?

by Doom 706
September 16, 2014

Volaanir
October 5, 2014

hi paarthurnax, i'm a programmer and beginner in the dovahzul, and i happily noticed that this game can be played by someone without any previous knowledge in dovahzul, and this is incredible of your part, by my experience, it's hard do something at the same time fun and educative, but after finishing the game, when i was messing up the code to made a dark souls mode of difficulty, i noticed that the game has a code for a god mode, i'm not saying how to get it to don't ruin the fun of the others, but i ask you: why keep that?

by Volaanir
October 5, 2014

hi paarthurnax, i'm a programmer and beginner in the dovahzul, and i happily noticed that this game can be played by someone without any previous knowledge in dovahzul, and this is incredible of your part, by my experience, it's hard do something at the same time fun and educative, but after finishing the game, when i was messing up the code to made a dark souls mode of difficulty, i noticed that the game has a code for a god mode, i'm not saying how to get it to don't ruin the fun of the others, but i ask you: why keep that?

JanDragonsbreath
October 15, 2014

Is there a way to recharge any staffs of say, fire bolt?

by JanDragonsbreath
October 15, 2014

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 15, 2014
Doom 706

Yup, Elven is light armor. In the Labyrinth game, "Light Armor" and "Heavy Armor" are rolled up into one "Armor" skill. The only difference lies in the actual weight of the items. Carrying more weight increases the magicka cost of spells and makes it more difficult to sneak.

Volaanir

Well, you are the first to discover it! I used it for testing and never decided to remove it. There are some other easter eggs that no one has yet found.

JanDragonsbreath

There is no current way to recharge staffs. Perhaps some future game could contain a Soul Trap mechanic of some kind.

by paarthurnax
October 15, 2014
Doom 706

Yup, Elven is light armor. In the Labyrinth game, "Light Armor" and "Heavy Armor" are rolled up into one "Armor" skill. The only difference lies in the actual weight of the items. Carrying more weight increases the magicka cost of spells and makes it more difficult to sneak.

Volaanir

Well, you are the first to discover it! I used it for testing and never decided to remove it. There are some other easter eggs that no one has yet found.

JanDragonsbreath

There is no current way to recharge staffs. Perhaps some future game could contain a Soul Trap mechanic of some kind.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.