by SoulOfMonochrome
March 13, 2015

How do I get passed the dovahskuld?

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 13, 2015
SoulOfMonochrome

You'll need a dragon claw. You can find it inside a chest in either the east-most or west-most room.

by paarthurnax
March 13, 2015
SoulOfMonochrome

You'll need a dragon claw. You can find it inside a chest in either the east-most or west-most room.

Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

This game is super fun, but its really hard to master. 9 and 1/2 out of 10

by Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

This game is super fun, but its really hard to master. 9 and 1/2 out of 10

Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
April 21, 2015

This is the best game I have played that's close to the real game of Skyrim. NOX HI Paarthurnax for this wonderful game... Also I am currently at Baloks Tomb and I keep seving like every room because I leand my lession of saving a long time ago... So NOX HI.

by Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
April 21, 2015

This is the best game I have played that's close to the real game of Skyrim. NOX HI Paarthurnax for this wonderful game... Also I am currently at Baloks Tomb and I keep seving like every room because I leand my lession of saving a long time ago... So NOX HI.

steampunkdragon
April 28, 2015
paarthurnax

Greetings, adventurers! This thread is for The Labyrinth text adventure game for the site's one-year anniversary. Share your findings, tips, or ask for a hint if you need one! The journey is long and perilous, and no adventure should have to go at it alone.

by steampunkdragon
April 28, 2015
paarthurnax

Greetings, adventurers! This thread is for The Labyrinth text adventure game for the site's one-year anniversary. Share your findings, tips, or ask for a hint if you need one! The journey is long and perilous, and no adventure should have to go at it alone.

Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
April 29, 2015

I just finnished the game and IT WAS COOL!

NOX HI Paarthurnax for this great game... Also is the mask equipable in the game?

by Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
April 29, 2015

I just finnished the game and IT WAS COOL!

NOX HI Paarthurnax for this great game... Also is the mask equipable in the game?

SatansDragon999
May 4, 2015

I need help translating "Ni joor, mey. Hi lost het nid suleyk."

by SatansDragon999
May 4, 2015

ikaram
May 4, 2015
SatansDragon999

You tried the translator? It is under the laungage section. Anyway, from what I understand, it means something like "I am immortal you fool. You have no power here (something like you can't kill me you stupid joor, so have fun trying)"

by ikaram
May 4, 2015
SatansDragon999

You tried the translator? It is under the laungage section. Anyway, from what I understand, it means something like "I am immortal you fool. You have no power here (something like you can't kill me you stupid joor, so have fun trying)"

Saviik
May 13, 2015

IT IS QUITE FUN THANKS FOR MAKING IT

(It is quite fun, thanks for making it)

by Saviik
May 13, 2015

IT IS QUITE FUN THANKS FOR MAKING IT

(It is quite fun, thanks for making it)

Biinilvaaz
July 5, 2015

I'm noobish - Anyway what do the stats mean for weapons, armor, and spells? A nordic sword is 11/10... what does that mean?

by Biinilvaaz
July 5, 2015

I'm noobish - Anyway what do the stats mean for weapons, armor, and spells? A nordic sword is 11/10... what does that mean?

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 5, 2015
Blue2095

For items, the first number is damage, and the second number is weight. For spells, the second number is magicka cost. The more weight you're carrying, the harder it is to sneak and the more magicka it will take to cast spells.

by paarthurnax
July 5, 2015
Blue2095

For items, the first number is damage, and the second number is weight. For spells, the second number is magicka cost. The more weight you're carrying, the harder it is to sneak and the more magicka it will take to cast spells.

Biinilvaaz
July 5, 2015
paarthurnax
Blue2095

Ah, thank you.

Regardless this a rather excellent game. Trumps your average flash game without any effort. 

by Biinilvaaz
July 5, 2015
paarthurnax
Blue2095

Ah, thank you.

Regardless this a rather excellent game. Trumps your average flash game without any effort. 

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I am enjoying this game a lot! I'm getting better at remembering commands without having to say uth a lot. I feel a little proud of myself.

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I am enjoying this game a lot! I'm getting better at remembering commands without having to say uth a lot. I feel a little proud of myself.

Katherine
August 16, 2015

ikaram

Just pointing this out to future and past Dovahzul learners - the translator cannot be considerd accurate, therefore should not be used to learn Dovahzul. Because of the simplicity of the number translators (here and here), they can be considered accurate due to the fact they are doing one task, and they do those tasks well. One takes digits and creates numbers in Dovahzul, the other takes numbers in Dovahzul and turns them into English numbers.

TL;DR:

• Translator on site useful, but bad for learning
  • Number translators (here and here) on my site are accurate and good for learning.
by Katherine
August 16, 2015

ikaram

Just pointing this out to future and past Dovahzul learners - the translator cannot be considerd accurate, therefore should not be used to learn Dovahzul. Because of the simplicity of the number translators (here and here), they can be considered accurate due to the fact they are doing one task, and they do those tasks well. One takes digits and creates numbers in Dovahzul, the other takes numbers in Dovahzul and turns them into English numbers.

TL;DR:

• Translator on site useful, but bad for learning
  • Number translators (here and here) on my site are accurate and good for learning.

Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015

I've been stuck on Bahlok for I don't even know how long, because I can't find the last word of Eternity Bind. I've checked every room in his tomb, and I've found all three Qethsegol. Upon entering the relevant command, nothing happens. Any help that can be offered?

by Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015

I've been stuck on Bahlok for I don't even know how long, because I can't find the last word of Eternity Bind. I've checked every room in his tomb, and I've found all three Qethsegol. Upon entering the relevant command, nothing happens. Any help that can be offered?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.