ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i followed "so where you headed?"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i followed "so where you headed?"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas said in a barely coherent animal voice "Ef u wehssh! Dont deye!" Aloktaas then climbed up the Centurion with his claws, and started putting out gears and pipes of the great mechanical menace.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas said in a barely coherent animal voice "Ef u wehssh! Dont deye!" Aloktaas then climbed up the Centurion with his claws, and started putting out gears and pipes of the great mechanical menace.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

zane asks "are you hurt?, i know healling"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

zane asks "are you hurt?, i know healling"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas said "Wahrrie abaut yerseff! Ey em fiieyn!" Still ripping apart at the Centurion.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas said "Wahrrie abaut yerseff! Ey em fiieyn!" Still ripping apart at the Centurion.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i heard an enimy coming near, "ill get this one"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i heard an enimy coming near, "ill get this one"

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas continued tearing out parts of the Centurion, eventually tearing out the core. As the automaton collapsed to the ground, Aloktaas heard a voice in his head.

"Well done mortal. I have looked down on countless lycanthropes, but you are one of the most powerful I have seen in a long time. Continue your service to me, and I will see that you are rewarded."

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas continued tearing out parts of the Centurion, eventually tearing out the core. As the automaton collapsed to the ground, Aloktaas heard a voice in his head.

"Well done mortal. I have looked down on countless lycanthropes, but you are one of the most powerful I have seen in a long time. Continue your service to me, and I will see that you are rewarded."

Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra looked around.she don't believe in her self she runned away as she was needed not good for a companion.but this doesn't matter to her now she was at aela
"Your dagger"she gave it to her
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra looked around.she don't believe in her self she runned away as she was needed not good for a companion.but this doesn't matter to her now she was at aela

"Your dagger"she gave it to her

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i slayed the enimy, but there was more coming, fifty or sixty more, "we need to get out wile we still can"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i slayed the enimy, but there was more coming, fifty or sixty more, "we need to get out wile we still can"

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014
Sierra
Sierra looked around.she don't believe in her self she runned away as she was needed not good for a companion.but this doesn't matter to her now she was at aela "Your dagger"she gave it to her

"Good work," said Alea, taking the dagger. "Welcome to the Companions!"

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014
Sierra
Sierra looked around.she don't believe in her self she runned away as she was needed not good for a companion.but this doesn't matter to her now she was at aela "Your dagger"she gave it to her

"Good work," said Alea, taking the dagger. "Welcome to the Companions!"

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

me and aloktaas ran out of the cave in a hurry, "where did the others go?

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

me and aloktaas ran out of the cave in a hurry, "where did the others go?

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"DEY WEN To Whiterun, we could catch up with them if we hurry." Said Aloktaas, while returning back to human form. 

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"DEY WEN To Whiterun, we could catch up with them if we hurry." Said Aloktaas, while returning back to human form. 

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i followd along, but the enimy were right on our tail

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i followd along, but the enimy were right on our tail

Sierra
March 23, 2014
"Thank you,shield sister"
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
"Thank you,shield sister"

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i casted multiple spells, but none were working

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i casted multiple spells, but none were working

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Alright these creACHUERS WEL BEHE DESTROAHD!" Aloktaas turned back into a werewolf and rushed back at the pale creatures and dwarven machines, and swung his arms at the hoard.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Alright these creACHUERS WEL BEHE DESTROAHD!" Aloktaas turned back into a werewolf and rushed back at the pale creatures and dwarven machines, and swung his arms at the hoard.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.