Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Book Club

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

hiith
June 19, 2014
I like "Wabbajack" and, most of all, "The Yellow Book of Riddles" the most. I'm just weird like that. Also, I think that I have a red one of them... but I'm colour-blind so what do I know? :P
by hiith
June 19, 2014
I like "Wabbajack" and, most of all, "The Yellow Book of Riddles" the most. I'm just weird like that. Also, I think that I have a red one of them... but I'm colour-blind so what do I know? :P

Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
Lol. Since three total people have joined I think we can start book club now. We will go to the 1-6 2920 books of the seasons in Skyrim, we will read those and on Tuesday we will discuss. Next week we will read 2920 7-12.
by Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
Lol. Since three total people have joined I think we can start book club now. We will go to the 1-6 2920 books of the seasons in Skyrim, we will read those and on Tuesday we will discuss. Next week we will read 2920 7-12.

Fus Ro Dah
June 20, 2014
hiith
It doesn't seem like they are. For the first book(s) that we read, the firsts in the list are volumes 6,7, and 9 of "16 accorts of madness". Are we to read these sparse volumes or jump into "2920"? Side-note, I plan to read some of these books in the game itself. Think it'll be cool, especially since I've been hoarding books to fill up me bookshelves to make me look smart.

I do this in real life. 

by Fus Ro Dah
June 20, 2014
hiith
It doesn't seem like they are. For the first book(s) that we read, the firsts in the list are volumes 6,7, and 9 of "16 accorts of madness". Are we to read these sparse volumes or jump into "2920"? Side-note, I plan to read some of these books in the game itself. Think it'll be cool, especially since I've been hoarding books to fill up me bookshelves to make me look smart.

I do this in real life. 

hiith
June 20, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

I do this in real life. 

Me, too! Though I fully intend to read the more recent ones that I got. I especially like the Barnes & Noble special edition books. They just look so cool and they're good books, too. I was also wondering if I could print out Skyrim books to make them look cool, but I still have quite a ways to go on that. Maybe once I can get my hands on some leather.

Anyways, on to 2920!

by hiith
June 20, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

I do this in real life. 

Me, too! Though I fully intend to read the more recent ones that I got. I especially like the Barnes & Noble special edition books. They just look so cool and they're good books, too. I was also wondering if I could print out Skyrim books to make them look cool, but I still have quite a ways to go on that. Maybe once I can get my hands on some leather.

Anyways, on to 2920!

Fus Ro Dah
June 20, 2014

Ok so what is the first book we are reading? Cause mine just have titles and I can't find any numbers anywhere?

by Fus Ro Dah
June 20, 2014

Ok so what is the first book we are reading? Cause mine just have titles and I can't find any numbers anywhere?

hiith
June 20, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

The title is literally "2920". It's the year that it takes place in. The first book in the series is titled, fully, "2920, Book 01, Morning Star". It's the fourth in the list.

by hiith
June 20, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

The title is literally "2920". It's the year that it takes place in. The first book in the series is titled, fully, "2920, Book 01, Morning Star". It's the fourth in the list.

Fus Ro Dah
June 20, 2014

Ah see the one I have just says Morning Star 1. I think I got a different app. XD

by Fus Ro Dah
June 20, 2014

Ah see the one I have just says Morning Star 1. I think I got a different app. XD

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
If you go to the library on this site then it's one of the first ones on there
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
If you go to the library on this site then it's one of the first ones on there

vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

Hi! I'd like to join the book club. Although I havn't gotten around to reading all of them, my favourite so far is probably 'A tragedy in black'.

by vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

Hi! I'd like to join the book club. Although I havn't gotten around to reading all of them, my favourite so far is probably 'A tragedy in black'.

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Ha, good one. I don't either so you have nothing to worry about
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Ha, good one. I don't either so you have nothing to worry about

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
I have obviously read the really extreme common stuff like Wispmother and The Woodcutter's Wife
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
I have obviously read the really extreme common stuff like Wispmother and The Woodcutter's Wife

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Has everyone finished 1-2 so far?
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Has everyone finished 1-2 so far?

vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

I've finished 1 and 2. Very interesting read.

by vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

I've finished 1 and 2. Very interesting read.

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Indeed, I liked the fight sceen in 1, the Argonian and the Prince, very well written.
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Indeed, I liked the fight sceen in 1, the Argonian and the Prince, very well written.

vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

As an Argonian myself, I actually found it quite exciting. My favourite though was 19 Sun's Dawn, 2920, where they see Molag Bal. It really got me thinking, his appearance might have something to do with the riddle.

by vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

As an Argonian myself, I actually found it quite exciting. My favourite though was 19 Sun's Dawn, 2920, where they see Molag Bal. It really got me thinking, his appearance might have something to do with the riddle.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.