Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Book Club

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Did you note the reference to the ancient teachings of the Psijic Order in #2, I found that very interesting. This is what I love about this thread, I now know more about the Psijic Order than I did before
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Did you note the reference to the ancient teachings of the Psijic Order in #2, I found that very interesting. This is what I love about this thread, I now know more about the Psijic Order than I did before

vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

I also found that part to possibly be a reference to the Skyrim 'Eye of magnus' questline in the college of winterhold; where a psijic monk takes it away from you, after being able to properly identify it.

by vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

I also found that part to possibly be a reference to the Skyrim 'Eye of magnus' questline in the college of winterhold; where a psijic monk takes it away from you, after being able to properly identify it.

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Yup. I've been reading the Coldharbour, Oblivion stories practically non stop. They are fascinating. I also show intrest in the stories with the Akvir and the Cyrodillian Emporor which is placed in "The Imperial City"
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
Yup. I've been reading the Coldharbour, Oblivion stories practically non stop. They are fascinating. I also show intrest in the stories with the Akvir and the Cyrodillian Emporor which is placed in "The Imperial City"

Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
I just finished 1-6, whew! That was a good read. I think we should have a vote. Do the members of this thread want to continue because personally, it was a lot of reading and it was confusing unless you stuc to only a few of the stories like I did. We can vote to read 7-12 or go to other books
by Ahmuldein
June 20, 2014
I just finished 1-6, whew! That was a good read. I think we should have a vote. Do the members of this thread want to continue because personally, it was a lot of reading and it was confusing unless you stuc to only a few of the stories like I did. We can vote to read 7-12 or go to other books

vaaztiidjun
June 21, 2014

I think we should move on to other books, none really come to mind however.

by vaaztiidjun
June 21, 2014

I think we should move on to other books, none really come to mind however.

Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
A Dream of Sovngarde. A Kiss, Sweet Mother. and A Tragedy in Black! First we will discuss our favorite stories of the six books we read and our opinions of the books
by Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
A Dream of Sovngarde. A Kiss, Sweet Mother. and A Tragedy in Black! First we will discuss our favorite stories of the six books we read and our opinions of the books

krah kriid
June 21, 2014

wow, what is going on ?

by krah kriid
June 21, 2014

wow, what is going on ?

Fus Ro Dah
June 21, 2014

Haven't finished the first book we are supposed to read but I'm close. Out of curiousity...does anyone know of any books containing Khajiits? As a fellow Khajiit I would like to read about them. *grins* And I just wanna read them for my own personal happiness. ^.^

by Fus Ro Dah
June 21, 2014

Haven't finished the first book we are supposed to read but I'm close. Out of curiousity...does anyone know of any books containing Khajiits? As a fellow Khajiit I would like to read about them. *grins* And I just wanna read them for my own personal happiness. ^.^

Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
Krah Krid, what do you mean, and Fus Ro Dah, I am sure that there are many of books on Khajiits out there and we should be almost done with all 6 books that I have assigned
by Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
Krah Krid, what do you mean, and Fus Ro Dah, I am sure that there are many of books on Khajiits out there and we should be almost done with all 6 books that I have assigned

Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
In two days we will discuss 1-6 of 2920
by Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
In two days we will discuss 1-6 of 2920

hiith
June 23, 2014
krosis, but I was unable to read the books. I've been busy and I haven't been feeling well (insert more excuses here). I only read the first book. I might have to wait until we have less to read at one time. You have my apologies.
by hiith
June 23, 2014
krosis, but I was unable to read the books. I've been busy and I haven't been feeling well (insert more excuses here). I only read the first book. I might have to wait until we have less to read at one time. You have my apologies.

Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014
I understand
by Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014
I understand

Fus Ro Dah
June 23, 2014

I finished reading all of them but some of it was so confusing that no matter how many times I read them I was still if not more confused!

by Fus Ro Dah
June 23, 2014

I finished reading all of them but some of it was so confusing that no matter how many times I read them I was still if not more confused!

Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014
The books are all separate stories continuing eachother once or twice in the stories
by Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014
The books are all separate stories continuing eachother once or twice in the stories

Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014
Some stories are about the Imperial Emporor, one of them about a princess imprisoned in the Black Marsh, on is of the Psijic Order.
by Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014
Some stories are about the Imperial Emporor, one of them about a princess imprisoned in the Black Marsh, on is of the Psijic Order.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.