Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Book Club

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Ahmuldein
June 29, 2014
I do too. It was a good read, however it wasn't as capturing as some of the other books
by Ahmuldein
June 29, 2014
I do too. It was a good read, however it wasn't as capturing as some of the other books

hiith
June 30, 2014

Yes, it was a short tale, and not much in-depth, but it did what it needed to. It was rather nice, methinks.

Though I don't quite understand the bit when Ysgramor "raised his fist in the air and roared a great cheer". It eludes me.

by hiith
June 30, 2014

Yes, it was a short tale, and not much in-depth, but it did what it needed to. It was rather nice, methinks.

Though I don't quite understand the bit when Ysgramor "raised his fist in the air and roared a great cheer". It eludes me.

Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014

Similar. How about the next book. A Kiss, Sweet Mother. I loved that one.

by Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014

Similar. How about the next book. A Kiss, Sweet Mother. I loved that one.

hiith
June 30, 2014

It was an instructional, not much to discuss, it seems.

by hiith
June 30, 2014

It was an instructional, not much to discuss, it seems.

Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014

I liked the prayer, "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

by Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014

I liked the prayer, "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

Fus Ro Dah
July 1, 2014

I've been trying to read them but my phone is pretty old and crashes every 10 seconds after opening the app. Trying to find another one or one for my iphone.

by Fus Ro Dah
July 1, 2014

I've been trying to read them but my phone is pretty old and crashes every 10 seconds after opening the app. Trying to find another one or one for my iphone.

Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

Sorry for the recent inactivity, I'll get back up to date with this thread in no time at all

by Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

Sorry for the recent inactivity, I'll get back up to date with this thread in no time at all

Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

Well, if VaraX and Fus Ro Dah aren't here than this thread may die. Its a fun activity so I hope it wont

by Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

Well, if VaraX and Fus Ro Dah aren't here than this thread may die. Its a fun activity so I hope it wont

Ahmuldein
July 16, 2014

Well Fus Ro Dah is back

by Ahmuldein
July 16, 2014

Well Fus Ro Dah is back

Ahmuldein
July 26, 2014

VaraX seems to be lost....sadly...i believe this thread will need the Alok-Dilon skills of another member here...

by Ahmuldein
July 26, 2014

VaraX seems to be lost....sadly...i believe this thread will need the Alok-Dilon skills of another member here...

Fus Ro Dah
September 1, 2014

Oh my goodness I am finally able to come online! Although I haven't been here I have been able to keep up on my reading! How is everyone doing?

by Fus Ro Dah
September 1, 2014

Oh my goodness I am finally able to come online! Although I haven't been here I have been able to keep up on my reading! How is everyone doing?

Ahmuldein
September 1, 2014

Well, we sorta discontinued it when VaraX and you showed interest...now that your back we could talk to Hiith and see if he wants to continue

by Ahmuldein
September 1, 2014

Well, we sorta discontinued it when VaraX and you showed interest...now that your back we could talk to Hiith and see if he wants to continue

Fus Ro Dah
September 1, 2014

Well I so want to. And I think we should. 

by Fus Ro Dah
September 1, 2014

Well I so want to. And I think we should. 

hiith
September 1, 2014

I'm still in, though I might not be able to read everything.

by hiith
September 1, 2014

I'm still in, though I might not be able to read everything.

Fus Ro Dah
September 1, 2014

Well that's alright. I mean really you can just build off of what we talk about. :) 

by Fus Ro Dah
September 1, 2014

Well that's alright. I mean really you can just build off of what we talk about. :) 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.