Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
DovaKiinZaan

*looks at the bosmer*

"only a dragonborn can kill a dragon"

"I can make him wish he'd never been born."

*I smile*

"Try me... bruniik."

Furious, the Bosmer swings his sword at Mirkrilaar's head. The blade chops off the tip of one of the dragon's horns* "There are things so much worse than death, wyrm. I can't kill your soul, but I can destroy your body, and scatter the bones across Tamriel. What happens then? Your soul remains alive for all eternity, screaming to be put back together, but it never will!"
by Loniizrath
October 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
DovaKiinZaan

*looks at the bosmer*

"only a dragonborn can kill a dragon"

"I can make him wish he'd never been born."

*I smile*

"Try me... bruniik."

Furious, the Bosmer swings his sword at Mirkrilaar's head. The blade chops off the tip of one of the dragon's horns* "There are things so much worse than death, wyrm. I can't kill your soul, but I can destroy your body, and scatter the bones across Tamriel. What happens then? Your soul remains alive for all eternity, screaming to be put back together, but it never will!"

Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2014

*I roar in pain, then smile*

"There is just one problem. I will still be alive, and you will still not have the precious information that you seek. You may destroy my body, but you will never destroy my honor. I prefer death over dishonor."

by Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2014

*I roar in pain, then smile*

"There is just one problem. I will still be alive, and you will still not have the precious information that you seek. You may destroy my body, but you will never destroy my honor. I prefer death over dishonor."

Mul klo riik
October 3, 2014

{@Toxikyle: oh! You just got pwned!

@Mirkrilaar: Yeah, blades killing you would be more exciting than Sven crying "Agh!" Is the one in the picture a frost dragon? Was it supposed to be a frost dragon? Just what kind of dragon are you anyway?

@everyone: Remember that one guard I sent out the room? If anyone wants a dramatic entrence you can enter with his body filled with arrows or something. Doesn't really matter. You can keep him.}

by Mul klo riik
October 3, 2014

@Mirkrilaar: Yeah, blades killing you would be more exciting than Sven crying "Agh!" Is the one in the picture a frost dragon? Was it supposed to be a frost dragon? Just what kind of dragon are you anyway?

@everyone: Remember that one guard I sent out the room? If anyone wants a dramatic entrence you can enter with his body filled with arrows or something. Doesn't really matter. You can keep him.}

Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2014
Mul klo riik

{I look like a regular dragon, but I have the stats of an Ancient Dragon.}

by Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2014
Mul klo riik

Loniizrath
October 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

{Actually, you are a frost dragon in that pic, and your stats are slightly worse than an Ancient Dragon, but you get both Fire and Frost Breath.}

by Loniizrath
October 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

{Actually, you are a frost dragon in that pic, and your stats are slightly worse than an Ancient Dragon, but you get both Fire and Frost Breath.}

Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

{Huh. I don't like Frost Dragons because their body is too spiky.}

by Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

Mul klo riik
October 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

{I'm neither the modder, nor the guy the modder is making, but I would like to see, if not a cutsom model, at least a custom texture. This is one of the most influential people in our community after all, he should look special.}

by Mul klo riik
October 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

{I'm neither the modder, nor the guy the modder is making, but I would like to see, if not a cutsom model, at least a custom texture. This is one of the most influential people in our community after all, he should look special.}

Mirkrilaar
October 7, 2014
Mul klo riik

{Thanks for the complement, but I still want to stay "Canon" with the game.}

by Mirkrilaar
October 7, 2014
Mul klo riik

{Thanks for the complement, but I still want to stay "Canon" with the game.}

Mirkrilaar
October 8, 2014

*I look at the Bosmer*

"If that's all you can throw at me to even attempt to get that knowledge, then you are wasting your time joor. You might as well leave now."

by Mirkrilaar
October 8, 2014

*I look at the Bosmer*

"If that's all you can throw at me to even attempt to get that knowledge, then you are wasting your time joor. You might as well leave now."

Loniizrath
October 8, 2014

(The RP will now split into two story arcs. I cleared this with the OP first, so it's not godmodding)

Arc 1: "My honor isn't worth this. I have more important things to do than torture a flying worm."

The Bosmer sheaths his blade and walks towards the exit. With one final angry glare at Mirkrilaar, he leaves the balcony.

(This thread will continue to follow this arc)

Arc 2: The Bosmer is furious. He stabs his sword straight through the dragon's skull, killing him instantly. As the dovah burns, his soul radiates from his body, dissipating across Nirn. Mirkrilaar is dead. True to his word, the Bosmer scatters the bones across Tamriel, preventing Mirkrilaar from existing on the mortal plane.

(This arc will be continued on this thread.)

by Loniizrath
October 8, 2014

(The RP will now split into two story arcs. I cleared this with the OP first, so it's not godmodding)

Arc 1: "My honor isn't worth this. I have more important things to do than torture a flying worm."

The Bosmer sheaths his blade and walks towards the exit. With one final angry glare at Mirkrilaar, he leaves the balcony.

(This thread will continue to follow this arc)

Arc 2: The Bosmer is furious. He stabs his sword straight through the dragon's skull, killing him instantly. As the dovah burns, his soul radiates from his body, dissipating across Nirn. Mirkrilaar is dead. True to his word, the Bosmer scatters the bones across Tamriel, preventing Mirkrilaar from existing on the mortal plane.

(This arc will be continued on this thread.)

Mirkrilaar
October 8, 2014

Arc 1: "Pruzah. You were boring me anyways bruniik."

by Mirkrilaar
October 8, 2014

Arc 1: "Pruzah. You were boring me anyways bruniik."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.