A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Adventures of Skyrim

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis
There was a growling sound coming from one of the black coffins. Maramis drew his bow but no arrow. The coffin lid banged and fell to the ground, revealing a draugr deathlord.

*I draw Dawnbreaker.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis
There was a growling sound coming from one of the black coffins. Maramis drew his bow but no arrow. The coffin lid banged and fell to the ground, revealing a draugr deathlord.

*I draw Dawnbreaker.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'Here we go!' maramis grabs his bow at the bottom and knocks the draugr against the wall with it

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'Here we go!' maramis grabs his bow at the bottom and knocks the draugr against the wall with it

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I commence a critical charge. I jump in the air and lunge down at the draugr. He is stunned from the sudden attack. While he's stunned, I slice him a few times back and forth. He is set on fire by Dawnbreaker's ability.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I commence a critical charge. I jump in the air and lunge down at the draugr. He is stunned from the sudden attack. While he's stunned, I slice him a few times back and forth. He is set on fire by Dawnbreaker's ability.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

after Cody stops slashing, Maramis rapidly vertically spins his bow from the hilt, each spin damaging the deathlord. He then stops the spin, grabs the bow from the bottom, turns, and uses the momentum from the spin to deal a devastating horziontal strike that knocks the Draugr to the ground

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

after Cody stops slashing, Maramis rapidly vertically spins his bow from the hilt, each spin damaging the deathlord. He then stops the spin, grabs the bow from the bottom, turns, and uses the momentum from the spin to deal a devastating horziontal strike that knocks the Draugr to the ground

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*As the draugr is on the ground, I use a standing power attack, then shout.*

YOL T8R SHUL

*The draugr collapses, dead. He then explodes in a bright blue fire and his body turns to ash.*

"Nice work."

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*As the draugr is on the ground, I use a standing power attack, then shout.*

YOL T8R SHUL

*The draugr collapses, dead. He then explodes in a bright blue fire and his body turns to ash.*

"Nice work."

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

he holds the bow by the handle again 'You as well. I see you have become Meridia's champion'

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

he holds the bow by the handle again 'You as well. I see you have become Meridia's champion'

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I stretch with the sword.*

"Only good daedra in my opinion. Very effective, especially since about three fourths of the dungeons and caves here in Skyrim have draugr infested in them."

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I stretch with the sword.*

"Only good daedra in my opinion. Very effective, especially since about three fourths of the dungeons and caves here in Skyrim have draugr infested in them."

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'Vahzen.' after defeating a bunch of draugr, we reach the dragon claw door.

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

"I got it!"

*I pull out the Golden Claw and turn the dials. I insert the claw into the door and turn it. The dials turn and the door slowly goes down, opening.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

"I got it!"

*I pull out the Golden Claw and turn the dials. I insert the claw into the door and turn it. The dials turn and the door slowly goes down, opening.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

they step inside to see a pathway leading to the word wall.

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*The pathway is clear. The draugr inside the tomb is already dead.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*The pathway is clear. The draugr inside the tomb is already dead.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'Ah, here it is!' he sheathes his bow and gets out his book. It contains a majority of Dovahzul words.

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'Ah, here it is!' he sheathes his bow and gets out his book. It contains a majority of Dovahzul words.

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I sheathe my sword and pull out a quill and a roll of paper. I begin to transcribe from the alphabet to the language very fast.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I sheathe my sword and pull out a quill and a roll of paper. I begin to transcribe from the alphabet to the language very fast.*

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'Let's see here...Here lies the...guardian...keeper of dovahgolz...dragonstone...and a Force of unslaad...unending... Rahgol ahrk vulom, which is rage and darkness. So the wall translates to:

Here lies the guardian, keeper of dragonstone, and a force of unending rage and darkness' he writes down the wall's runes, its transliteration, and its translation

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'Let's see here...Here lies the...guardian...keeper of dovahgolz...dragonstone...and a Force of unslaad...unending... Rahgol ahrk vulom, which is rage and darkness. So the wall translates to:

Here lies the guardian, keeper of dragonstone, and a force of unending rage and darkness' he writes down the wall's runes, its transliteration, and its translation

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I review my paper again.*

"Must have read that symbol wrong."

*I correct myself.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Maramis

*I review my paper again.*

"Must have read that symbol wrong."

*I correct myself.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.