Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Mirkrilaar's Might

<<  <  1  2  3  4  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir flap his wings to extinguish the fire, using the cold and height of the castle to help him on it. Yol is his element, but Mirkrilaar's Thu'um stills hurts him. He is very pleased with what he saw, he fully bows as sign of recognizing Mirkrilaar as his new master.*

"Rinik pruzah vrah, laat Zu'u gaav ag med tol, Zu'u krif dovahkiin. Hi los rinik bahlaan wah kos dii in, lig vos zey wah aam hi. "

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir flap his wings to extinguish the fire, using the cold and height of the castle to help him on it. Yol is his element, but Mirkrilaar's Thu'um stills hurts him. He is very pleased with what he saw, he fully bows as sign of recognizing Mirkrilaar as his new master.*

"Rinik pruzah vrah, laat Zu'u gaav ag med tol, Zu'u krif dovahkiin. Hi los rinik bahlaan wah kos dii in, lig vos zey wah aam hi. "

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I nod and smile.*

"Zu'u eim nunon hin unahzaal ahmik wah zey."

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I nod and smile.*

"Zu'u eim nunon hin unahzaal ahmik wah zey."

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir still bows.*

"Zu'u nis aam ko aanvorey ven fein daar in. Fos los dii borii ahsod? "

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir still bows.*

"Zu'u nis aam ko aanvorey ven fein daar in. Fos los dii borii ahsod? "

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I shrug.*

"Fah nu, hi lost nid. Zu'u laag fod hi bo."

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I shrug.*

"Fah nu, hi lost nid. Zu'u laag fod hi bo."

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I think a little.*

"Zu'u aal lorot do atruk fah hi wah dreh, ko tiid. Ol Zu'u los aar dimaar!"

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I think a little.*

"Zu'u aal lorot do atruk fah hi wah dreh, ko tiid. Ol Zu'u los aar dimaar!"

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir stands up.*

"Bek, bo wah vahraan daar ahraan, ahrk pahfod hi praag zey, hi mindok fos wah dreh in."

*Volaanir flies to his nest, in a mountain near of the Sea of Ghosts.*

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir stands up.*

"Bek, bo wah vahraan daar ahraan, ahrk pahfod hi praag zey, hi mindok fos wah dreh in."

*Volaanir flies to his nest, in a mountain near of the Sea of Ghosts.*

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014

*I smile as I hear 'master'. That word has never been used to describe myself, only me to Paarthurnax and before him, Alduin. I fall back to sleep, enjoying my new servant.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014

*I smile as I hear 'master'. That word has never been used to describe myself, only me to Paarthurnax and before him, Alduin. I fall back to sleep, enjoying my new servant.*

Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Arriving on his nest, Volaanir starts to burrow himself in snow, though he is a dragon of fire, he always loved the sensation of cold. Then he begins to think about his last master: a proud dovahkiin.*

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Arriving on his nest, Volaanir starts to burrow himself in snow, though he is a dragon of fire, he always loved the sensation of cold. Then he begins to think about his last master: a proud dovahkiin.*

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014

*I wake back up to hear some adventurers nearby. They are turning a corner to see me talking with each other.*

Adventurer 1: "Come on, I've been all across Skyrim and have seen everything there is to see. If there is anything here, its nothing I haven't seen before."

Adventurer 2: "I agree. Although this castle has been abandoned for....OH FOR THE LOVE OF...HES HUGE!!!!"

*I roar at them. The roar is deafening.*

Adventurer 2: Oh to Oblivion with this! I'm outta here!

Adventurer 1: Right behind behind you!

*They take off scurring away.*

*sigh "Joorre."

*I go back to sleep.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014

*I wake back up to hear some adventurers nearby. They are turning a corner to see me talking with each other.*

Adventurer 1: "Come on, I've been all across Skyrim and have seen everything there is to see. If there is anything here, its nothing I haven't seen before."

Adventurer 2: "I agree. Although this castle has been abandoned for....OH FOR THE LOVE OF...HES HUGE!!!!"

*I roar at them. The roar is deafening.*

Adventurer 2: Oh to Oblivion with this! I'm outta here!

Adventurer 1: Right behind behind you!

*They take off scurring away.*

*sigh "Joorre."

*I go back to sleep.*

Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*After some hours of rest, Volaanir is healed, then he start over his hunt for frost trolls.*

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*After some hours of rest, Volaanir is healed, then he start over his hunt for frost trolls.*

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

*You find some near a nordic ruin.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

*You find some near a nordic ruin.*

Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Volaanir flies to a great height without losing them of sight, then he closes his wings diving towards the trolls. When he is in a quarter of his original height, he uses a weaker version of the Unrelenting Force in order to stun the trolls.*

Fus Ro

*After shouting, he opens his wings and starts to fly in a spiral around the trolls, using the momentum he got while diving. When he is close to the ground, he grabs one of the trolls and starts fly upwards again. When he is not able to see the ground, he drops the troll and begin s to fly downwards to see the collision.*

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Volaanir flies to a great height without losing them of sight, then he closes his wings diving towards the trolls. When he is in a quarter of his original height, he uses a weaker version of the Unrelenting Force in order to stun the trolls.*

Fus Ro

*After shouting, he opens his wings and starts to fly in a spiral around the trolls, using the momentum he got while diving. When he is close to the ground, he grabs one of the trolls and starts fly upwards again. When he is not able to see the ground, he drops the troll and begin s to fly downwards to see the collision.*

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

Fus Ro

*The troll slams into the ground, killed by the fall.The other troll is back from being stunned.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

Fus Ro

*The troll slams into the ground, killed by the fall.The other troll is back from being stunned.*

Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Volaanir roars to troll from above, showing his natural superiority. Then he breathes fire.*

Yol Toor Shul

*After seeing if the troll is dead, he starts to eat the corpses. When his is full of eating, he starts to fly towards the south, looking for a warmer place.*

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Volaanir roars to troll from above, showing his natural superiority. Then he breathes fire.*

Yol Toor Shul

*After seeing if the troll is dead, he starts to eat the corpses. When his is full of eating, he starts to fly towards the south, looking for a warmer place.*

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014

*While flying, you hear something.*

VO L1N 7

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014

*While flying, you hear something.*

VO L1N 7

<<  <  1  2  3  4  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.