"Ativut in."

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

"Ativut in."

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

"Ativut in."

"Til los thunvu jaald lov. Nust lost unt wah feymah het fah joor tik ahrk lost vodremt dii praan. Krii niin pah!"

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

"Ativut in."

"Til los thunvu jaald lov. Nust lost unt wah feymah het fah joor tik ahrk lost vodremt dii praan. Krii niin pah!"

Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Volaanir stands up looking to his master.*

"Miinahsul nii drehlaan in."

*Then he flies towards the camp, when he sees it, he lands in a strategic point. Volaanir starts to study their behaviors patterns for some hours, like the good hunter he is, but always being discret, without allowing them notice his position. When he is satisfied with the information gathered, he uses the Throw Voice shout, to lure them to a single point.*

Zul Mey Gut

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Then he flies towards the camp, when he sees it, he lands in a strategic point. Volaanir starts to study their behaviors patterns for some hours, like the good hunter he is, but always being discret, without allowing them notice his position. When he is satisfied with the information gathered, he uses the Throw Voice shout, to lure them to a single point.*

Zul Mey Gut

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

Zul Mey Gut

"Hey troll bait!"

*All the bandits go and investgate the strange noise.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

Zul Mey Gut

"Hey troll bait!"

*All the bandits go and investgate the strange noise.*

Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Seeing that they gathered in one place, he uses the Unrelenting Force at its full force, enough to break their bones.*

Fus Ro Dah

*Then he finishes their agony with his most powerful shout: the Fire Breath. He makes sure that the words are pronounced slowly and clearly, to enhance the shout's power*

Yol Toor Shul

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Seeing that they gathered in one place, he uses the Unrelenting Force at its full force, enough to break their bones.*

Fus Ro Dah

*Then he finishes their agony with his most powerful shout: the Fire Breath. He makes sure that the words are pronounced slowly and clearly, to enhance the shout's power*

Yol Toor Shul

Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

*As the bandits fight Volaanir, Skoroviir swoops in behind them, and breathes a heavy, flesh-melting fire onto the bandits, burning some of them to ashes immediately, then crushes one with his foot before pushing off the ground to take off to the sky*

YOR T8R SHUL

by Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

*As the bandits fight Volaanir, Skoroviir swoops in behind them, and breathes a heavy, flesh-melting fire onto the bandits, burning some of them to ashes immediately, then crushes one with his foot before pushing off the ground to take off to the sky*

YOR T8R SHUL

DovahKiinZaan
November 16, 2014

My character is Dinok, a dragon priest with a long story. His old Dovah was killed, and he's looking for a new one. He wants to reinforce that master's superiority over all other dov.

He's looking around, near Mirkrilaar's location, he tries a far-fetched idea

"MIRKRILAAR! CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE?"

by DovahKiinZaan
November 16, 2014

My character is Dinok, a dragon priest with a long story. His old Dovah was killed, and he's looking for a new one. He wants to reinforce that master's superiority over all other dov.

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*No response.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*No response.*

Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

Fus Ro Dah

Yol Toor Shul

*The Bandits are burned severely, but Skoroviir claims the kills by turning them into ashes, the other crushed.

by Mirkrilaar
November 16, 2014
Volaanir

Fus Ro Dah

Yol Toor Shul

*The Bandits are burned severely, but Skoroviir claims the kills by turning them into ashes, the other crushed.

Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Volaanir is enraged. Nobody steal his targets, especially under his master's orders.He starts to chase the other dragon, then he starts to shout in the language of the mortals as a sign of his fury.*

"YOU TRESPASSED MY MASTER DOMAINS! NAME YOURSELF AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTS!"

by Volaanir
November 16, 2014

*Volaanir is enraged. Nobody steal his targets, especially under his master's orders.He starts to chase the other dragon, then he starts to shout in the language of the mortals as a sign of his fury.*

"YOU TRESPASSED MY MASTER DOMAINS! NAME YOURSELF AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTS!"

Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

*Skoroviir turns in mid-air, then roars to Volaanir* 

"Zu'u los Skoroviir, I was not made aware that your Master resided here. I have roamed these lands for many years and have never seen a Dovah here."

by Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

*Skoroviir turns in mid-air, then roars to Volaanir* 

"Zu'u los Skoroviir, I was not made aware that your Master resided here. I have roamed these lands for many years and have never seen a Dovah here."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.