Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Mirkrilaar's Might

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Volaanir
November 17, 2014

*Volaanir calms himself, he can't allow the rage take control, he still uses the language of the mortals, since he doesn't see the intruder as an equal.*

"Your crime against my master isn't something I would forgive without some punishment. Let's him decide if it was foolishness or ignorance of your part. Follow me if you want to prove your innocence."

by Volaanir
November 17, 2014

*Volaanir calms himself, he can't allow the rage take control, he still uses the language of the mortals, since he doesn't see the intruder as an equal.*

"Your crime against my master isn't something I would forgive without some punishment. Let's him decide if it was foolishness or ignorance of your part. Follow me if you want to prove your innocence."

DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

My character is Dinok, a dragon priest with a long story. His old Dovah was killed, and he's looking for a new one. He wants to reinforce that master's superiority over all other dov.

He's looking around, near Mirkrilaar's location, he tries a far-fetched idea

"MIRKRILAAR! CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE?"

*No response.*

*Dinok sighs, and looks at the sky.*

"VOLAANIR! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

by DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

My character is Dinok, a dragon priest with a long story. His old Dovah was killed, and he's looking for a new one. He wants to reinforce that master's superiority over all other dov.

He's looking around, near Mirkrilaar's location, he tries a far-fetched idea

"MIRKRILAAR! CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE?"

*No response.*

*Dinok sighs, and looks at the sky.*

"VOLAANIR! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Skoroviir laughs loudly*

"There is nothing I have to prove to you, or your In. My innocence was long lost, when the blood of my enemies flowed. Zu'u fent ni lost naan do hin gor, Volaanir."

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

"There is nothing I have to prove to you, or your In. My innocence was long lost, when the blood of my enemies flowed. Zu'u fent ni lost naan do hin gor, Volaanir."

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I silently come up behind you, hovering.*

"Hi lost nid wah gevahzen? Dreh hi lorot daar los komeyt?" 

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I silently come up behind you, hovering.*

"Hi lost nid wah gevahzen? Dreh hi lorot daar los komeyt?" 

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Skoroviir slowly turns and observes the might that is Mirkrilaar, then bows his head slightly*

"Zu'u lost nid komeyt, het. Zu'u drey ni mindok do hin nuvah. Fod drey hi meyz het?"

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Skoroviir slowly turns and observes the might that is Mirkrilaar, then bows his head slightly*

"Zu'u lost nid komeyt, het. Zu'u drey ni mindok do hin nuvah. Fod drey hi meyz het?"

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I glare at Skoroviir.*

"Zu'u bo lith getiid vod, fod Zu'u hon zaan do aanvorey dovah."

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I glare at Skoroviir.*

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Skoroviir

*I glare at Skoroviir.*

*Keeps a calm flight, unflinching*

"Zu'u dreh ni yah krif voth hi. Zu'u lost krii thunvu."

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Skoroviir

*I glare at Skoroviir.*

*Keeps a calm flight, unflinching*

"Zu'u dreh ni yah krif voth hi. Zu'u lost krii thunvu."

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014

*I nod.*

"Zu'u mindok. Volannir ruth."

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014

*I nod.*

"Zu'u mindok. Volannir ruth."

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Nods back, then looks to Volaanir.*

"Rok rahgot vahk. Nii los onik wah mindok fod wah rahgol ahrk fod ni wah. Zu'u seik daar tir do fir."

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

"Rok rahgot vahk. Nii los onik wah mindok fod wah rahgol ahrk fod ni wah. Zu'u seik daar tir do fir."

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I look at him, then back at you.*

"Rok lost kiibok uth, ahrk hi aad ok kroson fah zey."

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I look at him, then back at you.*

"Rok lost kiibok uth, ahrk hi aad ok kroson fah zey."

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Turns away, lands near the bandit bodies, to see if there is any loot worth taking*

"Zu'u dreh ni koraav vir daar los dii tozein, ruzun Zu'u drey ni mindok rok lost nau ahsod fah hi. Nii dreh ni trun vir ahsod lost geblaan, ol lingrah ol nii lost drehlaan. Ahrk nii los."

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Turns away, lands near the bandit bodies, to see if there is any loot worth taking*

"Zu'u dreh ni koraav vir daar los dii tozein, ruzun Zu'u drey ni mindok rok lost nau ahsod fah hi. Nii dreh ni trun vir ahsod lost geblaan, ol lingrah ol nii lost drehlaan. Ahrk nii los."

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*Lands as well next to you.*

"Vahzen. Nuz mindoraan rok lorot waan rok dreh ni geblaan nii okmaar, rok lorfonaar funtaas. Zu'u fen tinvaak wah mok do trun. Zu'u los ni munax in."

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*Lands as well next to you.*

"Vahzen. Nuz mindoraan rok lorot waan rok dreh ni geblaan nii okmaar, rok lorfonaar funtaas. Zu'u fen tinvaak wah mok do trun. Zu'u los ni munax in."

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Slowly inspects the bandit bodies, then turns to Mirkrilaar, and bows my head*

"Aal moro meyz wah hi, dovah zeymah. Zu'u los frund hi los ni vodahrinaal."

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I nod.*

"Nox. Zu'u smaal rinis fah hi zeymah. Zu'u vust unstiid nuft aanvorey aar, waan hi ful hind."

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*I nod.*

"Nox. Zu'u smaal rinis fah hi zeymah. Zu'u vust unstiid nuft aanvorey aar, waan hi ful hind."

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Raises my head, grasps the loot from the bandits that I desire to keep*

"Zu'u nox hi fah miik, nuz Zu'u los aar wah pah dov. Miinahsul zey fahdon do hin, waan nii lig hi, zeymah."

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Raises my head, grasps the loot from the bandits that I desire to keep*

"Zu'u nox hi fah miik, nuz Zu'u los aar wah pah dov. Miinahsul zey fahdon do hin, waan nii lig hi, zeymah."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.