Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Feelings In-Game

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Alduin World Eater
December 7, 2015
dovahnite

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an - not again . . ."

So, does the need to explore count? Before Skyrim, it'd been a really long time since I played a game that really made me want to just pick a random direction and start walking in it, and see what I could find, and was big enough that I wouldn't hit the edge of the map in three minutes. And even better, once you've cleared out the main game there's plenty of good-sized mods to be installed that let you do the exact same thing (though sometimes they're not put together terribly well).

Also I don't know if "cringe" is an emotion, as in "for god's sake, why is there a centipede in my sink . . . again?" but that was pretty much every time Hermaeus Mora showed up for me.

That is definatly an emotion

by Alduin World Eater
December 7, 2015
dovahnite

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an - not again . . ."

So, does the need to explore count? Before Skyrim, it'd been a really long time since I played a game that really made me want to just pick a random direction and start walking in it, and see what I could find, and was big enough that I wouldn't hit the edge of the map in three minutes. And even better, once you've cleared out the main game there's plenty of good-sized mods to be installed that let you do the exact same thing (though sometimes they're not put together terribly well).

Also I don't know if "cringe" is an emotion, as in "for god's sake, why is there a centipede in my sink . . . again?" but that was pretty much every time Hermaeus Mora showed up for me.

That is definatly an emotion

Alduin World Eater
December 7, 2015

Well, not an emotion, but it counts.

by Alduin World Eater
December 7, 2015

Well, not an emotion, but it counts.

dovahnite
December 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

That moment when you're on level five and you fight a giant and keep getting knocked into the air. 

Legend has it that this started out as a glitch that Bethesda decided was funny enough to not fix.

by dovahnite
December 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

That moment when you're on level five and you fight a giant and keep getting knocked into the air. 

Legend has it that this started out as a glitch that Bethesda decided was funny enough to not fix.

DovahKiinZaan
December 8, 2015
Ever just be walking around and you just suddenly feel sad? Uncontrollably and very, very sad.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 8, 2015
Ever just be walking around and you just suddenly feel sad? Uncontrollably and very, very sad.

Alduin World Eater
December 8, 2015

Yes! I do! It's weird.

by Alduin World Eater
December 8, 2015

Yes! I do! It's weird.

Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

When you charge headlong into a battle against a Frost Dragon at Level 14 and get annilahted. Tears of confusion and frustration at the one dragon that defeated you.

by Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

When you charge headlong into a battle against a Frost Dragon at Level 14 and get annilahted. Tears of confusion and frustration at the one dragon that defeated you.

Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

Not to mention when you throw your computer across the room when you haven't saved since Level 7...

by Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

Not to mention when you throw your computer across the room when you haven't saved since Level 7...

Alduin World Eater
December 8, 2015

That's terrible, when you haven't saved for a really long time!

by Alduin World Eater
December 8, 2015

That's terrible, when you haven't saved for a really long time!

HeyMorokei
December 11, 2015
I fear caves a lot too! Especially when I play alone in the night. The music and voices there are terrifying. I also felt sad when in the end of the civil war questline Ulfric was killed, I don't know why. And they left his naked body lying on the floor (I stole his gear heh), I think it is very unrespectful and I know it would happen if i play imperial but still...
by HeyMorokei
December 11, 2015
I fear caves a lot too! Especially when I play alone in the night. The music and voices there are terrifying. I also felt sad when in the end of the civil war questline Ulfric was killed, I don't know why. And they left his naked body lying on the floor (I stole his gear heh), I think it is very unrespectful and I know it would happen if i play imperial but still...

Alduin World Eater
December 12, 2015

I know! I hate when a wolf suddenly howls and you look everywhere for it, and it's like 3 miles away.

by Alduin World Eater
December 12, 2015

I know! I hate when a wolf suddenly howls and you look everywhere for it, and it's like 3 miles away.

Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015

I always get pissed off when people are racist. I just wanna slit their throat with a dagger. "You'll make a fine rug, cat!" "I had a cat once, killed that too!" "The dark elves are probably imperial spies." etc. It's so irritating how racist nords are.

by Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015

I always get pissed off when people are racist. I just wanna slit their throat with a dagger. "You'll make a fine rug, cat!" "I had a cat once, killed that too!" "The dark elves are probably imperial spies." etc. It's so irritating how racist nords are.

Alduin World Eater
December 17, 2015

I hate how the Khajiit and Argonians aren't even allowed within the cities walls!

by Alduin World Eater
December 17, 2015

I hate how the Khajiit and Argonians aren't even allowed within the cities walls!

YolGoraagKaazah
December 17, 2015

I hate how doesn't hate the Orcs. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 17, 2015

I hate how doesn't hate the Orcs. 

YolGoraagKaazah
December 17, 2015

Khajiit and Argonians are allowed. It's just not two or more of them together.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 17, 2015

Khajiit and Argonians are allowed. It's just not two or more of them together.

Alduin World Eater
December 17, 2015

I meant the caravans and the Argonians that live outside of Solitude.

by Alduin World Eater
December 17, 2015

I meant the caravans and the Argonians that live outside of Solitude.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.