January 2, 2016

The whole thing! :P

by Alduin World Eater
January 2, 2016

The whole thing! :P

DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2016
Power:

I have no clue what this is called, but even so often I will feel very powerful and go on an enemy rampage for about half an hour.
by DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2016
Power:

I have no clue what this is called, but even so often I will feel very powerful and go on an enemy rampage for about half an hour.

Vokun Raaviir
January 3, 2016
Frustrated! Where did my 1500 Ebony arrows go!?
by Vokun Raaviir
January 3, 2016
Frustrated! Where did my 1500 Ebony arrows go!?

Alduin World Eater
January 3, 2016

I've never just lost stuff from my inventory, but I often feel powerful when I do that too, DKZ.

by Alduin World Eater
January 3, 2016

I've never just lost stuff from my inventory, but I often feel powerful when I do that too, DKZ.

Fusinkaal
March 2, 2016

Sad. I can't recruit Serana anymore.

by Fusinkaal
March 2, 2016

Sad. I can't recruit Serana anymore.

HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I had a lot of feelings in this game. It gave me so much happiness, but also bad feelings too. I remember some events that gave me a lot of sadness. One of them that mostly hurt my feeling was killing Paarthurnax. After i hearded from Blades, that he was bad, i decided to go there and kill him. But when i saw him sitting on shout wall, i started to falter. He was my mentor in learning me the way of voice, helped me A LOT, and after all this time he become good, friendly dragon. I speaked with him a lot, after i decided to give it a try. When i was killing him, something in me broke. I know that's stupid to make your game do something like that, but when i killed him, i asked myself ''what did i done...''. I loaded the game and killed Blades instead of gool ol' friend. The second event was killing the emperor. I know that by joining to dark brotherhood i should be assasin without feel, but when i was standing opposite this old man, that didn't welcomed me as traitor (becouse i am 100% on Imperial site) but welcomed with impressive speech. He accepted his fate and turned around, wsiting for his death. I was broken inside, so i decided to never join dark brotherhood anymore. But there was also hilarious scenes, like Lydia moonwalking on stairs or funny dialogues. But one feeling is the main feeling when i play Skyrim: hapiness. I just love this game.

OMG sorry for long post but i just couldn't resist. Also sorry for my bad language...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I had a lot of feelings in this game. It gave me so much happiness, but also bad feelings too. I remember some events that gave me a lot of sadness. One of them that mostly hurt my feeling was killing Paarthurnax. After i hearded from Blades, that he was bad, i decided to go there and kill him. But when i saw him sitting on shout wall, i started to falter. He was my mentor in learning me the way of voice, helped me A LOT, and after all this time he become good, friendly dragon. I speaked with him a lot, after i decided to give it a try. When i was killing him, something in me broke. I know that's stupid to make your game do something like that, but when i killed him, i asked myself ''what did i done...''. I loaded the game and killed Blades instead of gool ol' friend. The second event was killing the emperor. I know that by joining to dark brotherhood i should be assasin without feel, but when i was standing opposite this old man, that didn't welcomed me as traitor (becouse i am 100% on Imperial site) but welcomed with impressive speech. He accepted his fate and turned around, wsiting for his death. I was broken inside, so i decided to never join dark brotherhood anymore. But there was also hilarious scenes, like Lydia moonwalking on stairs or funny dialogues. But one feeling is the main feeling when i play Skyrim: hapiness. I just love this game.

OMG sorry for long post but i just couldn't resist. Also sorry for my bad language...

Alduin World Eater
March 10, 2016
You're good. I felt that way when they told me to kill Paarthurnax too.
by Alduin World Eater
March 10, 2016
You're good. I felt that way when they told me to kill Paarthurnax too.

Biinilvaaz
March 10, 2016

I tend to shed a tear whenever Bran dies, then I suck it back, reload a save and continue. Hehehe.

[Bran the Vampire-Slayer]

by Biinilvaaz
March 10, 2016

I tend to shed a tear whenever Bran dies, then I suck it back, reload a save and continue. Hehehe.

[Bran the Vampire-Slayer]

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Whenever the guards bully me I feel... sadness... hate...

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Whenever the guards bully me I feel... sadness... hate...

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

Truth be told, joy, when I kill things. Friendly or not, I'll straight up go on a mass killing spree from time to time. I know it is strange, yet as I said, I find it quite enjoyable.

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

Truth be told, joy, when I kill things. Friendly or not, I'll straight up go on a mass killing spree from time to time. I know it is strange, yet as I said, I find it quite enjoyable.

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

It most certianly isn't strange here, friend.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

It most certianly isn't strange here, friend.

DovahKiinZaan
March 16, 2016
Not actually DKZ here! Sadness, when I kill any dragon I feel quite bad. They've been here for eternity, in theory they could move to the last point they weren't alive and the dovahkiin in another continuum is screwed.
by DovahKiinZaan
March 16, 2016
Not actually DKZ here! Sadness, when I kill any dragon I feel quite bad. They've been here for eternity, in theory they could move to the last point they weren't alive and the dovahkiin in another continuum is screwed.

Malboviing
March 19, 2016

How does that work? The dragons were all dead, but were resurrected by Alduin, who most likely controls them all because he did that. (You control whatever you resurrect in game, so it makes that your dragon kin can do somewhat the same) Plus, once you release them from Alduin's grasp (Kill them) you absorb the soul, thus freeing them, yet keeping part of each individual dragon with you. And that dragon comes to the front whenever you use the shout that his soul was put into. So technically they are still not dead until the dragonborn carrying them dies. Also, many more of the dragons would actually be friendly most likely, or at least peace driven if Alduin did not have his large grasp upon them. So, I believe, that because of misunderstanding between dragon kind (Specifically Alduin and Paarthunax) Wanted bloodshed, while others wished for more peaceful methods. Same with the Nords and other races. This caused a terribly tragic period in history. And then Alduin escapes his "Time Prison" and begins resurrecting the other dragons with malicious and terrible thoughts, thus turning every dragon against Skyrim and her people. Then the dragonborn comes and begins killing the dragons one by one, freeing them, absorbing their soul, which then helps defeat others and other dragons held within the curse. In the case of Paarthunax, some of the dragon souls wished him dead for his cowardice. And once you kill him, if you do, he still joins the ranks within you because some of the other dragons wished him to be there for his vast knowledge. And finally once Alduin is defeated, you do not absorb his soul. Alduin's soul pretty much burns. However, the curse that he placed upon the other dragons is continued, and the dragonborn continues freeing them. (So basically you have an army of dragons within one man who want Alduin dead because he cursed all of the ones he resurrected, so basically Alduin is screwed) (Sorry for such a long comment, but I felt that I had to let a little bit of the nerd rage out here. 

by Malboviing
March 19, 2016

How does that work? The dragons were all dead, but were resurrected by Alduin, who most likely controls them all because he did that. (You control whatever you resurrect in game, so it makes that your dragon kin can do somewhat the same) Plus, once you release them from Alduin's grasp (Kill them) you absorb the soul, thus freeing them, yet keeping part of each individual dragon with you. And that dragon comes to the front whenever you use the shout that his soul was put into. So technically they are still not dead until the dragonborn carrying them dies. Also, many more of the dragons would actually be friendly most likely, or at least peace driven if Alduin did not have his large grasp upon them. So, I believe, that because of misunderstanding between dragon kind (Specifically Alduin and Paarthunax) Wanted bloodshed, while others wished for more peaceful methods. Same with the Nords and other races. This caused a terribly tragic period in history. And then Alduin escapes his "Time Prison" and begins resurrecting the other dragons with malicious and terrible thoughts, thus turning every dragon against Skyrim and her people. Then the dragonborn comes and begins killing the dragons one by one, freeing them, absorbing their soul, which then helps defeat others and other dragons held within the curse. In the case of Paarthunax, some of the dragon souls wished him dead for his cowardice. And once you kill him, if you do, he still joins the ranks within you because some of the other dragons wished him to be there for his vast knowledge. And finally once Alduin is defeated, you do not absorb his soul. Alduin's soul pretty much burns. However, the curse that he placed upon the other dragons is continued, and the dragonborn continues freeing them. (So basically you have an army of dragons within one man who want Alduin dead because he cursed all of the ones he resurrected, so basically Alduin is screwed) (Sorry for such a long comment, but I felt that I had to let a little bit of the nerd rage out here. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.