Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

(okay, it works I heard you say something on a thread that it doesn't burn)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

(okay, it works I heard you say something on a thread that it doesn't burn)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(Look up about black fire it's inextinguishable and it can burn anything and i mean anything)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(Look up about black fire it's inextinguishable and it can burn anything and i mean anything)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(I REVIVE THIS RP RIGHT NOW :D)

Veyd looked up at the Kamal and got ready for a fight "WELL LET'S KILL THIS THING!!!" Yelled Veyd imbueing his scythe with black fire and slashing at the KAMAL (this is the MUSIC that's going on in the background, since this is a pirate themed RP lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

Veyd looked up at the Kamal and got ready for a fight "WELL LET'S KILL THIS THING!!!" Yelled Veyd imbueing his scythe with black fire and slashing at the KAMAL (this is the MUSIC that's going on in the background, since this is a pirate themed RP lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(I REVIVED THIS WHY IS NO ONE POSTING :/  )

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(I REVIVED THIS WHY IS NO ONE POSTING :/  )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I already sent an image of a Kamal) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I already sent an image of a Kamal) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(oh sorry my bad anyway let's do this battle :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(oh sorry my bad anyway let's do this battle :D)

roastedZork
October 5, 2015

"THIS MUSIC IS EPIC!"

by roastedZork
October 5, 2015

"THIS MUSIC IS EPIC!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Ikr :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Ikr :D)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Veyed slashed at the Kamal with his scythe imbued with black fire "Damn this thing! Sorik, Zork, Kissari, Help me!" Yelled Veyed

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Veyed slashed at the Kamal with his scythe imbued with black fire "Damn this thing! Sorik, Zork, Kissari, Help me!" Yelled Veyed

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

She nods to him, shifting her incendiary arrows to the Kamal Veyd is fighting, firing arrow after arrowto weather it down for Veyd to make the final killing blow.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

She nods to him, shifting her incendiary arrows to the Kamal Veyd is fighting, firing arrow after arrowto weather it down for Veyd to make the final killing blow.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Veyed then took his scythe and chopped of the head of the Kamal by melting it (his scythe was imbued with black fire) 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Veyed then took his scythe and chopped of the head of the Kamal by melting it (his scythe was imbued with black fire) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

The Kamal runs away screaming in pain "Should've known there would be some danger, in this adventure, shall we get going?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

The Kamal runs away screaming in pain "Should've known there would be some danger, in this adventure, shall we get going?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"I'm ready"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"I'm ready"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

She nods to them, following them to whereve they are headed.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

She nods to them, following them to whereve they are headed.

roastedZork
October 8, 2015

"Aye. I wonder whats in store for us next."

by roastedZork
October 8, 2015

"Aye. I wonder whats in store for us next."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.