Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  21  22  23  24 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(yes you can they need 2 more players if you join then they will have enough so make a status)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(yes you can they need 2 more players if you join then they will have enough so make a status)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"would you like to have some mead it's black briar reserve" passes a tankard and bottle of black briar reserve

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"would you like to have some mead it's black briar reserve" passes a tankard and bottle of black briar reserve

Dex117
August 28, 2015

"I would appreciate it"

by Dex117
August 28, 2015

"I would appreciate it"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

(Yes, please, join!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

(Yes, please, join!)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"so you got any tales to tell" takes sip of mead

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"so you got any tales to tell" takes sip of mead

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(there 2 more people just like you need

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(there 2 more people just like you need

Dex117
August 28, 2015

"By the way,i have a foreigner drink with me,called wine of the sea,hope you like it"and i pass the bottle to Veyd

by Dex117
August 28, 2015

"By the way,i have a foreigner drink with me,called wine of the sea,hope you like it"and i pass the bottle to Veyd

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"so i just thought i might come from the soul cairn to the world of the living to see how the greatest pirates of all of tameriel were doing on there quest would you like some argonian bloodwine my good sir"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"so i just thought i might come from the soul cairn to the world of the living to see how the greatest pirates of all of tameriel were doing on there quest would you like some argonian bloodwine my good sir"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

*takes bottle chugges it* "thank ya sir may i have anotha"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

*takes bottle chugges it* "thank ya sir may i have anotha"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(i'll be back in a moment gotta do the dishes from my snack brb sorry)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(i'll be back in a moment gotta do the dishes from my snack brb sorry)

Dex117
August 28, 2015

"Well,my history is short,after losing all my parents,i've wandered through Tamriel,searching for a legendary sword,which is so sharp,that can reach and cut someone's life essence,i still search for it"

by Dex117
August 28, 2015

"Well,my history is short,after losing all my parents,i've wandered through Tamriel,searching for a legendary sword,which is so sharp,that can reach and cut someone's life essence,i still search for it"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(almost done bare with me)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(almost done bare with me)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(there im back) *takes sip from mug*

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(there im back) *takes sip from mug*

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"what is your story sorik" passes bottle of argonian bloodwine to kye and sorik, uses magic to levitate bottles of argonian bloodwine into there tankards

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"what is your story sorik" passes bottle of argonian bloodwine to kye and sorik, uses magic to levitate bottles of argonian bloodwine into there tankards

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"I was just a normal Nord villager, dreaming of sailing in the dangerous waters of Tamriel, I was accepted into a pirate crew, they were the Sea Dogs, I thought they were just like me, adventurers, but they weren't they were ruthless, relentless and ignorant they killed woman and children, impaling them for fun. I left, decades ago, and started this crew, along with my brother (not real, just the best of friends.), Zork. Now Zork and I venture to sail to a mysterious island, the Sea Dogs are interested, but we are the Silver Serpents, no one stands in our way!"  

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"I was just a normal Nord villager, dreaming of sailing in the dangerous waters of Tamriel, I was accepted into a pirate crew, they were the Sea Dogs, I thought they were just like me, adventurers, but they weren't they were ruthless, relentless and ignorant they killed woman and children, impaling them for fun. I left, decades ago, and started this crew, along with my brother (not real, just the best of friends.), Zork. Now Zork and I venture to sail to a mysterious island, the Sea Dogs are interested, but we are the Silver Serpents, no one stands in our way!"  

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.