YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Yes)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Yes)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Veyed placed his skeletalish undead hand on Zorks shoulder, he moved to the side and faded right in front of Sorik, Kissari, and Sauriil "Hya. We miss anything?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Veyed placed his skeletalish undead hand on Zorks shoulder, he moved to the side and faded right in front of Sorik, Kissari, and Sauriil "Hya. We miss anything?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Why do you call him "Veyed" what the hell does that mean? "Hya" is modern, and a Grim Reaper saying that, dafuq?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Why do you call him "Veyed" what the hell does that mean? "Hya" is modern, and a Grim Reaper saying that, dafuq?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Read his skelly, he's an undead pirate. Not my dragon character so therefore I kinda changed his name lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Read his skelly, he's an undead pirate. Not my dragon character so therefore I kinda changed his name lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(He still is the "Grim Reaper", imagine him saying "Hya" doesn't sound that menacing)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(He still is the "Grim Reaper", imagine him saying "Hya" doesn't sound that menacing)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Yes, does his name really matter?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Yes, does his name really matter?)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

"Nothin' much." he takes out an apple.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

"Nothin' much." he takes out an apple.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Well then if you don't mind let's get going to this hidden treasure shall we?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Well then if you don't mind let's get going to this hidden treasure shall we?" 

roastedZork
November 9, 2015

"Aye. And this time, we should leave people to protect the ship incase the sea dogs come back."

by roastedZork
November 9, 2015

"Aye. And this time, we should leave people to protect the ship incase the sea dogs come back."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.