Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"We need stray away from it." as Sorik says that the Kamal charges at us "Shit!" Sorik rolls to the side and he shoots a bolt from his derengar, nothing happens to it. "What sorcery is this?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"We need stray away from it." as Sorik says that the Kamal charges at us "Shit!" Sorik rolls to the side and he shoots a bolt from his derengar, nothing happens to it. "What sorcery is this?!"

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'The Kamal! They cannot be reasoned with!' Sauriil casts Dire Shockball. It twitches violently but soon shakes it off.

Damnation!

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'The Kamal! They cannot be reasoned with!' Sauriil casts Dire Shockball. It twitches violently but soon shakes it off.

Damnation!

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"What... what are these things?!" She cries out, firing arrow after arrow at the beings, all of them broadheads. They seem to be only making the things pissed off.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"What... what are these things?!" She cries out, firing arrow after arrow at the beings, all of them broadheads. They seem to be only making the things pissed off.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"DAMN YOU!!!" Yelled Veyd taking his reaper scythe and slashing at it 3 dozen times only scaring the first layer of it's rock hard hide "What...how in the hell...that should of killed it how could he have survived that!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"DAMN YOU!!!" Yelled Veyd taking his reaper scythe and slashing at it 3 dozen times only scaring the first layer of it's rock hard hide "What...how in the hell...that should of killed it how could he have survived that!"

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Okay, my broadhead arrows don't work, his doomsday scythe barely cratches them.... What the hell do we do?" She asks the group, slowly starting to panic as she is close to running out of her arrows.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Okay, my broadhead arrows don't work, his doomsday scythe barely cratches them.... What the hell do we do?" She asks the group, slowly starting to panic as she is close to running out of her arrows.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

"Magic is our only defense!" Sorik yells

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

roastedZork
September 23, 2015

"If thats true, then we can use fire! fire melts ice!"

by roastedZork
September 23, 2015

"If thats true, then we can use fire! fire melts ice!"

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Yet I don't use magic, never could!" She calls out, getting behind cover after a piece of rock is thrown at her, shattering on the boulder she is behind.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Yet I don't use magic, never could!" She calls out, getting behind cover after a piece of rock is thrown at her, shattering on the boulder she is behind.

roastedZork
September 24, 2015

I cast firebolt on the Kamal. I can't quite make out if it did anything. {tell me if it does anything}

by roastedZork
September 24, 2015

I cast firebolt on the Kamal. I can't quite make out if it did anything. {tell me if it does anything}

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

The fire melts some of the Kamal's arm as it screams in pain "It's working! Cast more!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

The fire melts some of the Kamal's arm as it screams in pain "It's working! Cast more!"

roastedZork
September 24, 2015

I drink a constant mana regen potion as I cast endless firebolts.

by roastedZork
September 24, 2015

I drink a constant mana regen potion as I cast endless firebolts.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

Veyd casts streams of black fire at the kamal 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

Veyd casts streams of black fire at the kamal 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

(black fire doesn't burn)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(actually it can burn anything even souls and it's inextinguashable trust me i've done my research in black fire ;)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(actually it can burn anything even souls and it's inextinguashable trust me i've done my research in black fire ;)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.