Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

'fighting five dragons at once ' guys could you kill him quickly i cant hold these dragons and undead for long 'my spikes schredded a dragon in half'

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

'fighting five dragons at once ' guys could you kill him quickly i cant hold these dragons and undead for long 'my spikes schredded a dragon in half'

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'Gold'iir! Zork! Help him.' I yell as a Thunderbolt narrowly misses me. I teleport and we both summone Bound Swords. As our swords clash, purple sparks splash around.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'Gold'iir! Zork! Help him.' I yell as a Thunderbolt narrowly misses me. I teleport and we both summone Bound Swords. As our swords clash, purple sparks splash around.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin growled. "Getting tired of your tricks, demon."

"Then get up and fight.

WULD N4 KEST
" (Whirlwind Fury Tempest) In the blink of an eye, Vokun traveled across room. She grabbed and threw Falin, wrenching her bow from her grip before snapping it.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin growled. "Getting tired of your tricks, demon."

"Then get up and fight.

WULD N4 KEST
" (Whirlwind Fury Tempest) In the blink of an eye, Vokun traveled across room. She grabbed and threw Falin, wrenching her bow from her grip before snapping it.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

hmph demon boo 'i stood behind the demon and throw him away across the room 'i wont let you hurt my friends

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

hmph demon boo 'i stood behind the demon and throw him away across the room 'i wont let you hurt my friends

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

The demon laughs and grps his arm with a painful snap.

'Deadeye! You fool! Don't do this!'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

The demon laughs and grps his arm with a painful snap.

'Deadeye! You fool! Don't do this!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Wincing, Falin pushed herself up. Dammit, my bow . . .

"I honestly don't see why he'd bother keeping someone like you around." Vokun tossed the broken bow aside. "Poor little thing, you can't even protect yourself."  She charged and slashed at Falin with her claws.

Falin barely dodged only to have Vokun's tail slam into her. The blow sent her rolling across the cracked floor. She winced. I think she broke a few ribs with that one.

"Is that all you can do?" Vokun shook her head, "If you beg I might kill you quickly."

"Funny . . ." Falin forced herself to stand. "I was about to tell you the same thing."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Wincing, Falin pushed herself up. Dammit, my bow . . .

"I honestly don't see why he'd bother keeping someone like you around." Vokun tossed the broken bow aside. "Poor little thing, you can't even protect yourself."  She charged and slashed at Falin with her claws.

Falin barely dodged only to have Vokun's tail slam into her. The blow sent her rolling across the cracked floor. She winced. I think she broke a few ribs with that one.

"Is that all you can do?" Vokun shook her head, "If you beg I might kill you quickly."

"Funny . . ." Falin forced herself to stand. "I was about to tell you the same thing."

Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

"Coming!" said Gold, equipping corage and flame cloak, "Deadeye!"

*Casts courage on him and myself.*

"You might want to watch out," said Gold, casting Flame cloak.

*I equip my greatsword, and run up to a dragon. I char the bones, making them brittle, and then lop off his head. I repeat about 2 more times, and then my cloak wore out, meaning I had to fight normally.*

"Crap."

*I then run over to Falin, and toss her my Elven bow.*

"Falin, the bow's enchanted with life steal. Shoot her, and you'll heal yourself," said Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

"Coming!" said Gold, equipping corage and flame cloak, "Deadeye!"

*Casts courage on him and myself.*

"You might want to watch out," said Gold, casting Flame cloak.

*I equip my greatsword, and run up to a dragon. I char the bones, making them brittle, and then lop off his head. I repeat about 2 more times, and then my cloak wore out, meaning I had to fight normally.*

"Crap."

*I then run over to Falin, and toss her my Elven bow.*

"Falin, the bow's enchanted with life steal. Shoot her, and you'll heal yourself," said Gold.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Makor then absorbs the soul of the dead dragon giving him power. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Makor then absorbs the soul of the dead dragon giving him power. 

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I slowly get up, blood pouring from my wounds. Y'ffre aid Falin, give her your power. Malacath let your will be one with Makor's. Auri-El, give me strength.

As I said that Makor began to glisten red, Falin began to glisten green and I began to glisten yellow. I felt a rush of power, the power of Auri-El.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I slowly get up, blood pouring from my wounds. Y'ffre aid Falin, give her your power. Malacath let your will be one with Makor's. Auri-El, give me strength.

As I said that Makor began to glisten red, Falin began to glisten green and I began to glisten yellow. I felt a rush of power, the power of Auri-El.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin caught the bow. "Thanks Gold."

"The spirits of the Green are yours to command"

Y'ffre?

"Even the lingering spirits from past Hunts will heed your call."

Vokun laughed. "You honestly think you're a threat to me? Just what do you think you are?"

Falin's eyes flashed. "I am Y'ffre's huntress," she pointed at Vokun, "And you are my prey."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin caught the bow. "Thanks Gold."

"The spirits of the Green are yours to command"

Y'ffre?

"Even the lingering spirits from past Hunts will heed your call."

Vokun laughed. "You honestly think you're a threat to me? Just what do you think you are?"

Falin's eyes flashed. "I am Y'ffre's huntress," she pointed at Vokun, "And you are my prey."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

My powers are yours, champion. Makor felt a surge of energy his voice combined with Malacath's and he hit Dovah-Aar he screamed in pain "Fos tolaak lu los daar?!" (what twisted magic is this?!) 

"Nii los suleyk do Malacath!" (It is the power of Malacath), as he lay on the ground paralyzed and set on fire (that's the enchantment for Volendrung in Morrowind, the burning is a mod for Skyrim).

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

My powers are yours, champion. Makor felt a surge of energy his voice combined with Malacath's and he hit Dovah-Aar he screamed in pain "Fos tolaak lu los daar?!" (what twisted magic is this?!) 

"Nii los suleyk do Malacath!" (It is the power of Malacath), as he lay on the ground paralyzed and set on fire (that's the enchantment for Volendrung in Morrowind, the burning is a mod for Skyrim).

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I pour the Light of Auri-El onto Dovahthur. He stumbled back, screaming, 'Firok! Hi nis viik zey!'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I pour the Light of Auri-El onto Dovahthur. He stumbled back, screaming, 'Firok! Hi nis viik zey!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin summoned several spectral beasts to her side. Many were the predators that stalked the thick underbrush of Valenwood. But the twisted forms of Mer-Beasts could be seen as well.

"What is this!?" Vokun growled.

Falin was glaring at her. "The last thing you'll ever see, demon." With a wave of her hand the beast charged their prey. It wasn't long before Vokun was wounded and overwhelmed.

"I surrender!" Vokun cried out. "Let me live and you'll never see me again!"

Falin frowned. "Prey that dies screaming and begging for their life does not deserve it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin summoned several spectral beasts to her side. Many were the predators that stalked the thick underbrush of Valenwood. But the twisted forms of Mer-Beasts could be seen as well.

"What is this!?" Vokun growled.

Falin was glaring at her. "The last thing you'll ever see, demon." With a wave of her hand the beast charged their prey. It wasn't long before Vokun was wounded and overwhelmed.

"I surrender!" Vokun cried out. "Let me live and you'll never see me again!"

Falin frowned. "Prey that dies screaming and begging for their life does not deserve it."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Makor walks to Falin as Dovah-Aar was screaming in pain "Come on Falin, finish it here and now, have conviction."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Makor walks to Falin as Dovah-Aar was screaming in pain "Come on Falin, finish it here and now, have conviction."

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I stood and watched as Makor finished Dovah-Aar and as Falin stood over Dovah-Vokun. 'Do it. For Nirn.'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I stood and watched as Makor finished Dovah-Aar and as Falin stood over Dovah-Vokun. 'Do it. For Nirn.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.