Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur teleported directly in front of us. I tried to use the Staff. He bent down, but got back up and tossed us back. 'Why isn't it working?' The tower shook as Dovah-Aar and Dovah-Vokun flew inside.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur teleported directly in front of us. I tried to use the Staff. He bent down, but got back up and tossed us back. 'Why isn't it working?' The tower shook as Dovah-Aar and Dovah-Vokun flew inside.

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

well think for a sec and falin stay away from my back you will see what happens if someone attack us

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

well think for a sec and falin stay away from my back you will see what happens if someone attack us

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Mu grind ontzos, ogiim." (we meet again, orc) Dovah-Aar said

"Zu'u fen wahl bek wah geblaan krotz daar tiid." (I'll make sure to finish the job this time) Makor relied

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Mu grind ontzos, ogiim." (we meet again, orc) Dovah-Aar said

"Zu'u fen wahl bek wah geblaan krotz daar tiid." (I'll make sure to finish the job this time) Makor relied

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

hah you forget one thing 'out tof may back came sharp spikes that attacked him'

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

hah you forget one thing 'out tof may back came sharp spikes that attacked him'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Deadeye, stop! Only an Immortal can defeat something of this dark magic, this is my fight and mine alone!" Suddenly a battlion of Undead come, "Gold, Deadeye, handle them!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Deadeye, stop! Only an Immortal can defeat something of this dark magic, this is my fight and mine alone!" Suddenly a battlion of Undead come, "Gold, Deadeye, handle them!"

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'Falin, take Vokun! I'll handle my brother.'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'Falin, take Vokun! I'll handle my brother.'

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

easy ' kils every undead like it is nothing'

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

easy ' kils every undead like it is nothing'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"Tch, I was hoping for a rematch anyway."

"So was I," Vokun's tail slammed into Falin's back, knocking her off her feet.

Rolling up onto her knees, Falin took aim towards where the blow came from. Nothing was there. "Gonna play the coward?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"Tch, I was hoping for a rematch anyway."

"So was I," Vokun's tail slammed into Falin's back, knocking her off her feet.

Rolling up onto her knees, Falin took aim towards where the blow came from. Nothing was there. "Gonna play the coward?"

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

need some help falin? got one tail left

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

need some help falin? got one tail left

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Dovah-Aar flies up and so does Makor (with the Dragon WIngs abilty from ESO) they both charge with there weapons and clash, they both fly, then Dovah-Aar dashes foward and raises his spear to finish him "Zu'u bo wah kovir daar." (I'm going to enjoy this). Makor kicks him with all his might, pushing him back, Makor grabs Volendrung and tackles Dovah-Aar 

"Ni daar tiid." (not this time). 

Dovah-Aar uses the Unrelenting Force shout 

FUS RO D4
Makor is sent flying away, there was too much force and Makor was knocked out.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Dovah-Aar flies up and so does Makor (with the Dragon WIngs abilty from ESO) they both charge with there weapons and clash, they both fly, then Dovah-Aar dashes foward and raises his spear to finish him "Zu'u bo wah kovir daar." (I'm going to enjoy this). Makor kicks him with all his might, pushing him back, Makor grabs Volendrung and tackles Dovah-Aar 

"Ni daar tiid." (not this time). 

Dovah-Aar uses the Unrelenting Force shout 

FUS RO D4
Makor is sent flying away, there was too much force and Makor was knocked out.

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur grabs my throat, and tosses me back at the wall. I drop to my knees, swiftly get up and shot multiples bolts of Lightning. Dovahthur did the same, the bolts bounced off of each other, creating a similar effect to the last duel, only much more violent. The undead around us were endlessly crawling from the ground below. Pillars fell on a few and a large statue flew into the air, falling into the forest below. It slid against the dirt, stones coming from the sides and the trees being ripped into large splinters.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur grabs my throat, and tosses me back at the wall. I drop to my knees, swiftly get up and shot multiples bolts of Lightning. Dovahthur did the same, the bolts bounced off of each other, creating a similar effect to the last duel, only much more violent. The undead around us were endlessly crawling from the ground below. Pillars fell on a few and a large statue flew into the air, falling into the forest below. It slid against the dirt, stones coming from the sides and the trees being ripped into large splinters.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"Sorry, Deadeye, I don't think you can help with this one." Falin scanned the area, looking for any sign of her target. "Do what you can to keep anymore of Dovah-thur's lackys from getting involved." It's like she doesn't even have a scent...

"Looking for me?" Vokun emerged from the shadows.

Falin let her arrow fly, only to watch it pass through Vokun. Like she wasn't there.

Vokun laughed. "How pitiful."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"Sorry, Deadeye, I don't think you can help with this one." Falin scanned the area, looking for any sign of her target. "Do what you can to keep anymore of Dovah-thur's lackys from getting involved." It's like she doesn't even have a scent...

"Looking for me?" Vokun emerged from the shadows.

Falin let her arrow fly, only to watch it pass through Vokun. Like she wasn't there.

Vokun laughed. "How pitiful."

deadeye20
September 5, 2015

all the undead are dead i think 

by deadeye20
September 5, 2015

all the undead are dead i think 

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur roars, it was so loud, birds flew and the ground shook.

SLEN T3D VO

Dozens of Dragons are reanimated and fly out of the burial mounds scattered throughout the forest.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur roars, it was so loud, birds flew and the ground shook.

SLEN T3D VO

Dozens of Dragons are reanimated and fly out of the burial mounds scattered throughout the forest.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Makor got up and saw Dovah-Aar summoning more and more undead "Ganog!" (Enough!) Makor charges at Dovah-Aar and slams Volendrung onto his jaw, causing a part of a horn to break off (for those of you who don't remember Dovah-Aar look like this

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Makor got up and saw Dovah-Aar summoning more and more undead "Ganog!" (Enough!) Makor charges at Dovah-Aar and slams Volendrung onto his jaw, causing a part of a horn to break off (for those of you who don't remember Dovah-Aar look like this

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.