by Alduin World Eater
September 14, 2015

*I slow down to a halt and sit on an upturned log*

*I look in the direction you two went*

*sigh*

Alduin World Eater
September 14, 2015

*I put my head in my hands*

"Why did Khariah do that?" I mutter to myself.

by Alduin World Eater
September 14, 2015

*I put my head in my hands*

"Why did Khariah do that?" I mutter to myself.

Grolahmul
September 15, 2015

(I never left. BTW, looks like I'm gonna be the one with the longest posts, with all the pep talks XD.)

"Khariah, it's okay," said Ko'Do'Kar, "Everyone makes mistakes. You just have to learn to control the bear. Force it to obey. If and when you can, you'll be a gigantic help to everyone. Ko'Do'Kar has heard of werewolves before, and at first, it is impossible to control. But after a few transformations, the werewolf was able to control his wolf form... well, partially. Stop the transformation from happening, and force it to happen. That werewolf is Ko'Do'Kar. But, he still has trouble controlling the beast, so that's why he didn't transform back when the Khajiit were fighting Ko'Do'Kar. He probably would have lost control. But you, Ko'Do'Kar can tell, have the potential to subdue the bear. You just have to fight it!"

by Grolahmul
September 15, 2015

(I never left. BTW, looks like I'm gonna be the one with the longest posts, with all the pep talks XD.)

"Khariah, it's okay," said Ko'Do'Kar, "Everyone makes mistakes. You just have to learn to control the bear. Force it to obey. If and when you can, you'll be a gigantic help to everyone. Ko'Do'Kar has heard of werewolves before, and at first, it is impossible to control. But after a few transformations, the werewolf was able to control his wolf form... well, partially. Stop the transformation from happening, and force it to happen. That werewolf is Ko'Do'Kar. But, he still has trouble controlling the beast, so that's why he didn't transform back when the Khajiit were fighting Ko'Do'Kar. He probably would have lost control. But you, Ko'Do'Kar can tell, have the potential to subdue the bear. You just have to fight it!"

Alduin World Eater
September 16, 2015

"Ok, ok. Khariah will try. I have had trasformations before so Khariah is used to trasforming."

by Alduin World Eater
September 16, 2015

"Ok, ok. Khariah will try. I have had trasformations before so Khariah is used to trasforming."

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

"So, shall we catch up with Mi'sod?" I ask.

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

"So, shall we catch up with Mi'sod?" I ask.

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

*In the distance you hear:

YOL T8R SHUL
and a dragon yell.*

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

*In the distance you hear:

YOL T8R SHUL
and a dragon yell.*

Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*I look towards the dragon's roar's*

"Yep." I say quickly and take off towards Mi'sod

by Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*I look towards the dragon's roar's*

"Yep." I say quickly and take off towards Mi'sod

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*I follow the sound, swiftly catching up with Khariah, and we run to get to Mi'sod. When we get there, we see he's in trouble.*

"This might distract him," I think to myself, shooting the dragon's eye with my bow. I then cast Telekinesis to move the arrow out of one eye, and slam it into the other, which blinded the dragon.

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*I follow the sound, swiftly catching up with Khariah, and we run to get to Mi'sod. When we get there, we see he's in trouble.*

"This might distract him," I think to myself, shooting the dragon's eye with my bow. I then cast Telekinesis to move the arrow out of one eye, and slam it into the other, which blinded the dragon.

Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*As the moon was still full, my form started to change into bear*

by Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*As the moon was still full, my form started to change into bear*

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

*The dragon closes its eyes and blocks the arrow with its eyelids.*

YOL T8R SHUL

"I don't need help!"

*I jump up onto the dragons head, slice its mouth and its jaw drops to the ground. It howls and tries to shake me off, I flip onto its nose and slice its brain through the roof of its mouth.*

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

*The dragon closes its eyes and blocks the arrow with its eyelids.*

YOL T8R SHUL

"I don't need help!"

*I jump up onto the dragons head, slice its mouth and its jaw drops to the ground. It howls and tries to shake me off, I flip onto its nose and slice its brain through the roof of its mouth.*

Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*I snort and roll my eyes, meaning that you were showing off*

by Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*I snort and roll my eyes, meaning that you were showing off*

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

{I wasn't showing off.}

"I WAS SAVING MY MOTHER YOU INSEGNIFICANT PIECE OF-"

*The dragons soul fades into him and he runs to his mothers limp body.*

L1S

"No, no, NO!"

*He falls down to his knees and tears stream from his eyes.*

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

{I wasn't showing off.}

"I WAS SAVING MY MOTHER YOU INSEGNIFICANT PIECE OF-"

*The dragons soul fades into him and he runs to his mothers limp body.*

L1S

"No, no, NO!"

*He falls down to his knees and tears stream from his eyes.*

Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*I look with a sad expression and walk towards you, sitting down next to you*

by Alduin World Eater
September 17, 2015

*I look with a sad expression and walk towards you, sitting down next to you*

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

*I stand up and walk away from you.*

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

*I stand up and walk away from you.*

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

"Oh, no," said KDK, walking up to her. Then he got a crazy idea: "Mi'sod, Ko'Do'Kar thinks he has a way to bring her back. Ko'Do'Kar thinks that wierd, white thing was a soul, right? Looked like a spirit. As long as her heart and brain is okay, she is only missing a soul."

*Waiting for him to catch on.*

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

"Oh, no," said KDK, walking up to her. Then he got a crazy idea: "Mi'sod, Ko'Do'Kar thinks he has a way to bring her back. Ko'Do'Kar thinks that wierd, white thing was a soul, right? Looked like a spirit. As long as her heart and brain is okay, she is only missing a soul."

*Waiting for him to catch on.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.