A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Roots of Freedom

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

"What are you doing, you can't cut the trees." Tholim says

"We are the Inqusition, we do what we want, and we are making land here, in Valenwood." 

"Leave now or face Y'ffre wrath, he will kill you for doing this." the Nords laughed (only about 5 were there). 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

"What are you doing, you can't cut the trees." Tholim says

"We are the Inqusition, we do what we want, and we are making land here, in Valenwood." 

"Leave now or face Y'ffre wrath, he will kill you for doing this." the Nords laughed (only about 5 were there). 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

Approaching Silvan, Falin pulled the small stone disk from its chest. The runes glowed faintly. "Let me have your waterskin."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

Approaching Silvan, Falin pulled the small stone disk from its chest. The runes glowed faintly. "Let me have your waterskin."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Taking Silvan's waterskin, Falin used the artifact to enchant the water with the cure. "Drink this, it'll get rid of whatever corruption's still there." She returned the small disk to its chest and locked it.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Taking Silvan's waterskin, Falin used the artifact to enchant the water with the cure. "Drink this, it'll get rid of whatever corruption's still there." She returned the small disk to its chest and locked it.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Get him!" Said on of the Inquisiters. Tholim ran as he knew he couldn't fight them all off.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Get him!" Said on of the Inquisiters. Tholim ran as he knew he couldn't fight them all off.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Tholim lost them and came back to his home

"What took you so long?" Galie asked

"Nothing." He handed the rabbit. 

"You seem tense." Galie asked again

"It's fine." Tholim replied

"Tholim, tell me." Galie said as she was worried

"I saw a group of Nords, they were disrespecting nature, as Green Pacts it is our sacred duty to protect nature at all costs."

"Leave it alone we don't want trouble, I just want to live a normal life." Galie said

"I can't, and I know you want a normal life." Tholim gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Tholim lost them and came back to his home

"What took you so long?" Galie asked

"Nothing." He handed the rabbit. 

"You seem tense." Galie asked again

"It's fine." Tholim replied

"Tholim, tell me." Galie said as she was worried

"I saw a group of Nords, they were disrespecting nature, as Green Pacts it is our sacred duty to protect nature at all costs."

"Leave it alone we don't want trouble, I just want to live a normal life." Galie said

"I can't, and I know you want a normal life." Tholim gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

"Hurry up and get moving!" Sjoi, the Nord commander yelled out. He watched impatiently as the camp was being packed up. He turned to Ysoltta, "Are your men ready?"

Ysoltta nodded.

(Sjoi's up for grabs if anyone wants him)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

"Hurry up and get moving!" Sjoi, the Nord commander yelled out. He watched impatiently as the camp was being packed up. He turned to Ysoltta, "Are your men ready?"

Ysoltta nodded.

(Sjoi's up for grabs if anyone wants him)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I actully changed the Inqusition to Nords)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I actully changed the Inqusition to Nords)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Well...Alright, I'll change Andresl's name and stuff in a bit. I'm not too sure about the Nord's relationship with Redguards. Would they hire a group of them to help? Hmmm)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Well...Alright, I'll change Andresl's name and stuff in a bit. I'm not too sure about the Nord's relationship with Redguards. Would they hire a group of them to help? Hmmm)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(but they have nothing to do with the Redguards)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(but they have nothing to do with the Redguards)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Simply put: Nords are Puritanical bastards. No offense if you are Puritan.)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Simply put: Nords are Puritanical bastards. No offense if you are Puritan.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(lol, so true, don't forget, so are High-Elves)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(lol, so true, don't forget, so are High-Elves)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(At least for High Elves they are better. Best at magic, best wine, best foods, and carefully painted pictures. Nords are just annoying. Them and their Talos. Pff. Damn Heimskr)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(At least for High Elves they are better. Best at magic, best wine, best foods, and carefully painted pictures. Nords are just annoying. Them and their Talos. Pff. Damn Heimskr)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(stil racist, the Orcs are the best warriors, but they don't brag, neither do the Bosmer and they are the best at archery, khajiit don't brag, they are the sneakiest, and Nords are just good at drinking mead and being dicks)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(stil racist, the Orcs are the best warriors, but they don't brag, neither do the Bosmer and they are the best at archery, khajiit don't brag, they are the sneakiest, and Nords are just good at drinking mead and being dicks)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Alrighty then, I'll go back and make some changes to Chani and Sorada. No big deal)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Alrighty then, I'll go back and make some changes to Chani and Sorada. No big deal)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Racism is merely freedom of opinion. Still as dumb as how if people insult gays, they say that is rude and really cruel. But when you insult someone's religion everyone yells, 'Freedom of speech!' F*ck you, America.)

'We need to give this to as many people as possible.'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Racism is merely freedom of opinion. Still as dumb as how if people insult gays, they say that is rude and really cruel. But when you insult someone's religion everyone yells, 'Freedom of speech!' F*ck you, America.)

'We need to give this to as many people as possible.'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.