Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

I teleport to Falin. 'Are you okay? Where are they? Do you at least have some kind of sample for me to test?'

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

I teleport to Falin. 'Are you okay? Where are they? Do you at least have some kind of sample for me to test?'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Sauriil teleport me and the Riders to Valenwood

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Sauriil teleport me and the Riders to Valenwood

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

Very well. Why?

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

Very well. Why?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

We need to explore, find more clues to this, we need more men here.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

We need to explore, find more clues to this, we need more men here.

roastedZork
August 23, 2015

I leave the temple and I start going back to Tamriel, specificaly to Sauriil.

by roastedZork
August 23, 2015

I leave the temple and I start going back to Tamriel, specificaly to Sauriil.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin winced, "I'll live. As for a sample," She gustered to the still bubbling puddle, "Plenty there. Seems the ones in advanced stages turn into that when killed."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin winced, "I'll live. As for a sample," She gustered to the still bubbling puddle, "Plenty there. Seems the ones in advanced stages turn into that when killed."

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Hm.' I take a vial and fill it with the liquid. 'I'll need a Daedra Heart, and some Nirn Root.'

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Hm.' I take a vial and fill it with the liquid. 'I'll need a Daedra Heart, and some Nirn Root.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"I saw a pond nearby that had a few Nirn Root growing around it. Noisy things. You're on your own for the Daedra heart."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"I saw a pond nearby that had a few Nirn Root growing around it. Noisy things. You're on your own for the Daedra heart."

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

I nod, and head toward the pond. I take the Nirnroot. Ah, and for the Daedra Heart.

I summon a Dremora, summon a Bound Sword and cut open its chest. I take the Heart from the corpse. As that happened Falin saw everything.

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

I nod, and head toward the pond. I take the Nirnroot. Ah, and for the Daedra Heart.

I summon a Dremora, summon a Bound Sword and cut open its chest. I take the Heart from the corpse. As that happened Falin saw everything.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Figured you'd just have one stored away." She shrugged, "Not that a neverending supply of fresh ones doesn't hurt." She rotated her shoulder and winced. "I heal much faster thanks to Y'ffre, why haven't these wounds healed already?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Figured you'd just have one stored away." She shrugged, "Not that a neverending supply of fresh ones doesn't hurt." She rotated her shoulder and winced. "I heal much faster thanks to Y'ffre, why haven't these wounds healed already?"

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Corruption. Whoever caused is powerful.' I squeeze the Heart over the vial of Corruption. The mixed a few pedals of Nirnroot. 'Eyra, frey zey, genun zey fos vonum daar Vulom bo nol.'

A black mist rises into the air. I saw a purple sky, black pillars of stone and flashes of blue lightining. 'Of course! Coldharbour!'

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Corruption. Whoever caused is powerful.' I squeeze the Heart over the vial of Corruption. The mixed a few pedals of Nirnroot. 'Eyra, frey zey, genun zey fos vonum daar Vulom bo nol.'

A black mist rises into the air. I saw a purple sky, black pillars of stone and flashes of blue lightining. 'Of course! Coldharbour!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin frowned. "He'd be the one to corrupt beings like this . . ." She looked at Sauriil, "but shouldn't he still be trapped in that soul gem Auri-el gave you?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin frowned. "He'd be the one to corrupt beings like this . . ." She looked at Sauriil, "but shouldn't he still be trapped in that soul gem Auri-el gave you?"

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'It isn't him. No, something much more powerful. It's . . . Gods, no.' I stagger, 'But . . . that's impossible.'

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'It isn't him. No, something much more powerful. It's . . . Gods, no.' I stagger, 'But . . . that's impossible.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Sauriil? Are you okay?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Sauriil? Are you okay?"

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'No . . . I -- I don't understand. I killed him!' I felt an emotion I haven't felt since . . . then. Fear.

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'No . . . I -- I don't understand. I killed him!' I felt an emotion I haven't felt since . . . then. Fear.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.