(Sure, Shar, you can be here.)

'Gold! It is good to see you! You don't happen to know how I got here, do you?'

by Emperor of Man
August 21, 2015

(Sure, Shar, you can be here.)

'Gold! It is good to see you! You don't happen to know how I got here, do you?'

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Sure, you're in a forest near my hut, that's all I know, I've been wandering these forests lost." I say walking out from behind a tree, pulling my shirt down to replace one  of my used soul gems.

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

"Sure, you're in a forest near my hut, that's all I know, I've been wandering these forests lost." I say walking out from behind a tree, pulling my shirt down to replace one  of my used soul gems.

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

"Wait, what just happened there, miss, and why?" asked Gold, confused at why you pulled your shirt down.

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

"Wait, what just happened there, miss, and why?" asked Gold, confused at why you pulled your shirt down.

roastedZork
August 22, 2015

I try to use telepathy to contact Sauriil, put it was harder without a body.

Sauriil, can you hear me?

by roastedZork
August 22, 2015

I try to use telepathy to contact Sauriil, put it was harder without a body.

Sauriil, can you hear me?

Sharsosah
August 22, 2015

"I had an accident, it made me have no physical heart and now I run on soul gems, I have a hole in my chest right where my heart would be."

by Sharsosah
August 22, 2015

"I had an accident, it made me have no physical heart and now I run on soul gems, I have a hole in my chest right where my heart would be."

Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

Zork? What in Oblivion?

'Gold. Zork's back.'

by Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

Zork? What in Oblivion?

'Gold. Zork's back.'

Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

"He's back?" exclaimed Gold, "But, if he is, than the corrupted must be back! Zork used his soul to stop the corrupted from coming!"

(Also, there's a song the title of this RP reminds me from. "Immortals")

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MxdoUsFQE4)

(There is the link)

by Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

"He's back?" exclaimed Gold, "But, if he is, than the corrupted must be back! Zork used his soul to stop the corrupted from coming!"

(Also, there's a song the title of this RP reminds me from. "Immortals")

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MxdoUsFQE4)

(There is the link)

roastedZork
August 22, 2015

I looked at the artifact and I see that it should still be keeping the corruption at bay. Actually... Now that I think about it, theres a chance that the corrupted are still here, but the thing that caused the corruption is gone. Also, I have no body.

by roastedZork
August 22, 2015

I looked at the artifact and I see that it should still be keeping the corruption at bay. Actually... Now that I think about it, theres a chance that the corrupted are still here, but the thing that caused the corruption is gone. Also, I have no body.

Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

They are here. They attacked Falin, just recently.

by Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

They are here. They attacked Falin, just recently.

roastedZork
August 22, 2015

that means we still have to get rid of them, but I don't think we need to worry about more.

by roastedZork
August 22, 2015

that means we still have to get rid of them, but I don't think we need to worry about more.

Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

Possibly. But we still must find who caused it. Any ideas. And Zork? Good to know your soul is still here. I'm glad.

by Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

Possibly. But we still must find who caused it. Any ideas. And Zork? Good to know your soul is still here. I'm glad.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

They are probably hiding somewhere. Maybe off of Tamriel, like Akavir, maybe even a plane of Oblivion.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

They are probably hiding somewhere. Maybe off of Tamriel, like Akavir, maybe even a plane of Oblivion.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Falin groaned quietly, leaning against a tree. The wounds had stopped bleeding but they still ached. 'One of these days, Sauriil, I'm going to get you to teach me some Restoration spells.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Falin groaned quietly, leaning against a tree. The wounds had stopped bleeding but they still ached. 'One of these days, Sauriil, I'm going to get you to teach me some Restoration spells.'

roastedZork
August 23, 2015

you should check on Falin. I feel like she might be in danger. I'm gonna see if i can get back to Tamriel now, I'm still on Akavir.

by roastedZork
August 23, 2015

you should check on Falin. I feel like she might be in danger. I'm gonna see if i can get back to Tamriel now, I'm still on Akavir.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

I am going to send a battalion of soldiers, hand picked by me, the rest of you know them as the Riders of Orsinium.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

I am going to send a battalion of soldiers, hand picked by me, the rest of you know them as the Riders of Orsinium.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.