A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Warriors of Silver

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

AFTER THE FIGHT

"We're done with the contract, now the money." Gutire said. He handed the money, and he turned around and Gutrie noticed he had a tattoo of the Bloodriders on the back of the neck. "Bloodrider!" Gutrie draws his weapon. 

"I already sent the secret tunnels to Rinrika, all hail Bloodriders." The Bloodrider, took out a knife and slit his throat

"Shit!" Gutrie yelled.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

AFTER THE FIGHT

"We're done with the contract, now the money." Gutire said. He handed the money, and he turned around and Gutrie noticed he had a tattoo of the Bloodriders on the back of the neck. "Bloodrider!" Gutrie draws his weapon. 

"I already sent the secret tunnels to Rinrika, all hail Bloodriders." The Bloodrider, took out a knife and slit his throat

"Shit!" Gutrie yelled.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

"What a mess," Ranfire muttered. She turned to head further inside. "I'll start laying down some rune traps."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

"What a mess," Ranfire muttered. She turned to head further inside. "I'll start laying down some rune traps."

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"what should i do?"

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"what should i do?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

"Know anything about setting traps?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

"Know anything about setting traps?"

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"well, i almost got a masters degree in setting up sword traps in the warriors guild over at cyrodiil, but i accidentally killed one of the inspecters." 

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"well, i almost got a masters degree in setting up sword traps in the warriors guild over at cyrodiil, but i accidentally killed one of the inspecters." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Ranfire hesitated. "well, try not to get any of your allies killed this time around please."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Ranfire hesitated. "well, try not to get any of your allies killed this time around please."

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"you got it" *uses stamina boost potion* time to get to work" la'qaar said hoping to not fuck up.

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"you got it" *uses stamina boost potion* time to get to work" la'qaar said hoping to not fuck up.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

(watch your language.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

(watch your language.)

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

(you put the mature tag on did'nt you?)

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

(you put the mature tag on did'nt you?)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

So, only cursing in character, and you don't have to follow all the things like cursing I prefer, not to curse, and hear/read cursing . Also my fault, I didn't put that in the rules, let's get back to RP)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

So, only cursing in character, and you don't have to follow all the things like cursing I prefer, not to curse, and hear/read cursing . Also my fault, I didn't put that in the rules, let's get back to RP)

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

(you got it) "traps set, what now?"

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

(you got it) "traps set, what now?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Ranfire sighed and stretched. She'd traded in her heavy armor for slightly more comfortable robes. "I'm voting food. No one's really eaten all day."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Ranfire sighed and stretched. She'd traded in her heavy armor for slightly more comfortable robes. "I'm voting food. No one's really eaten all day."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

"Yeah, and some mead." Gutire suggested.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

"Yeah, and some mead." Gutire suggested.

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"is'nt their an inn around here? i could have sworn i saw one earlier, but mabye it just some shack." la'qaar said, with a bad feeling.

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"is'nt their an inn around here? i could have sworn i saw one earlier, but mabye it just some shack." la'qaar said, with a bad feeling.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Ranfire glanced at him. "No, there aren't any inns nearby."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

Ranfire glanced at him. "No, there aren't any inns nearby."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.