YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(okay, I'm okay with that)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(okay, I'm okay with that)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Ranfire watched the small group. They don't seem to be actively searching for us and they aren't storming the fort. What do they want?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Ranfire watched the small group. They don't seem to be actively searching for us and they aren't storming the fort. What do they want?

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

"anyone else curious, because i think they're heading for the templar HQ. because the route is just that way, but i could be wrong. but if they are, they will not survive, they'll die to death. and i think my brother, la'zaar is there too. so that'll add their death chance. but if they're not, than damn." la'qaar whispered to the others.

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

"anyone else curious, because i think they're heading for the templar HQ. because the route is just that way, but i could be wrong. but if they are, they will not survive, they'll die to death. and i think my brother, la'zaar is there too. so that'll add their death chance. but if they're not, than damn." la'qaar whispered to the others.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015
sos iilah

Wow, that is really hard to follow

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015
sos iilah

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

sorry.

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

sorry.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015
sos iilah

sorry.

again people make mistakes :)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015
sos iilah

sorry.

again people make mistakes :)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

The first post in years.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

The first post in years.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

(Sorry, I've just been kind of stuck)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

(Sorry, I've just been kind of stuck)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

(we're in a forest, with the bloodriders roaming around and we're hiding)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

(we're in a forest, with the bloodriders roaming around and we're hiding)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Come on, leave." Gutire whispers. The Bloodriders left the area he walks over to La'saar and Ranfire. "What are they doing here?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Come on, leave." Gutire whispers. The Bloodriders left the area he walks over to La'saar and Ranfire. "What are they doing here?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

"I'm not sure. " Ranfire muttered, "I would have thought they'd have attacked at least the fort by now."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

"I'm not sure. " Ranfire muttered, "I would have thought they'd have attacked at least the fort by now."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"They know we know they have the battle plans. We need to leave and back to the fort." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"They know we know they have the battle plans. We need to leave and back to the fort." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

Ranfire nodded. "If anything, the rune spells I laid out should be a major hinderance."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

Ranfire nodded. "If anything, the rune spells I laid out should be a major hinderance."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.