A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translator Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

DremFahdon
December 3, 2016
Drem yol lok

I'd like to be reassigned as a French translator, I'm a native french speaker so I'm sure I have no problem with the language. Same for english.

Je savais pas qu'il y avait autant de francais sur le site, ca fait plaisir de voir ca
J'aimerais qu'on traduise un maximum de mots parce que j'ai des amis francais qui veulent apprendre le language je leur conseille le site mais ils ne parlent pas tous anglais, alors je trouve ca dommage mais vu que les traductions sont de retour, c'est excellent :D
by DremFahdon
December 3, 2016
Drem yol lok

I'd like to be reassigned as a French translator, I'm a native french speaker so I'm sure I have no problem with the language. Same for english.

Je savais pas qu'il y avait autant de francais sur le site, ca fait plaisir de voir ca

J'aimerais qu'on traduise un maximum de mots parce que j'ai des amis francais qui veulent apprendre le language je leur conseille le site mais ils ne parlent pas tous anglais, alors je trouve ca dommage mais vu que les traductions sont de retour, c'est excellent :D

Sosaalvulon
December 3, 2016
DremFahdon
Drem yol lok I'd like to be reassigned as a French translator, I'm a native french speaker so I'm sure I have no problem with the language. Same for english. Je savais pas qu'il y avait autant de francais sur le site, ca fait plaisir de voir ca J'aimerais qu'on traduise un maximum de mots parce que j'ai des amis francais qui veulent apprendre le language je leur conseille le site mais ils ne parlent pas tous anglais, alors je trouve ca dommage mais vu que les traductions sont de retour, c'est excellent :D

A French dude ! Nice thing you're coming with us. I've begun to work on it, like 40 words approximately, but I'm working pretty hard those days and I have no more time for translation. Anyway, I've left you many examples to show you how it works. Welcome and good luck !

by Sosaalvulon
December 3, 2016
DremFahdon
Drem yol lok I'd like to be reassigned as a French translator, I'm a native french speaker so I'm sure I have no problem with the language. Same for english. Je savais pas qu'il y avait autant de francais sur le site, ca fait plaisir de voir ca J'aimerais qu'on traduise un maximum de mots parce que j'ai des amis francais qui veulent apprendre le language je leur conseille le site mais ils ne parlent pas tous anglais, alors je trouve ca dommage mais vu que les traductions sont de retour, c'est excellent :D

A French dude ! Nice thing you're coming with us. I've begun to work on it, like 40 words approximately, but I'm working pretty hard those days and I have no more time for translation. Anyway, I've left you many examples to show you how it works. Welcome and good luck !

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 3, 2016
DremFahdon

Great to hear, DremFahdon1 I've assigned you to the French dictionary.

by paarthurnax
December 3, 2016
DremFahdon

Great to hear, DremFahdon1 I've assigned you to the French dictionary.

AnonymousWriter
December 21, 2016

Drem yol lok

I'd like to be a Translator although I've only been studying the dovahzul for about 2 weeks, but I can speak Spanish fluently. (I'm not native to Spane I'm from Australia although I've learnt Spanish cause when I was little my mother was obsessed in me learning a different language). I have Spanish friends too but that doesn't make much of a difference being a translator. I guess all that matters is being devoted to dovahzul and the language you're translating it to.

Me gustaría ser un traductor aunque sólo he estado estudiando el idioma durante aproximadamente dos semanas, pero puedo hablar a español con fluidez. (No soy nativa de Spane soy de Australia aunque he aprendido Español causa cuando era poco mi madre estaba obsesionada en mi aprendizaje de una lengua diferente). También tienen amigos españoles pero que no hace mucha diferencia siendo un traductor. Supongo que todo lo que importa es su dedicación a la dovahzul y el idioma está traduciendo que.

by AnonymousWriter
December 21, 2016

Drem yol lok

I'd like to be a Translator although I've only been studying the dovahzul for about 2 weeks, but I can speak Spanish fluently. (I'm not native to Spane I'm from Australia although I've learnt Spanish cause when I was little my mother was obsessed in me learning a different language). I have Spanish friends too but that doesn't make much of a difference being a translator. I guess all that matters is being devoted to dovahzul and the language you're translating it to.

Me gustaría ser un traductor aunque sólo he estado estudiando el idioma durante aproximadamente dos semanas, pero puedo hablar a español con fluidez. (No soy nativa de Spane soy de Australia aunque he aprendido Español causa cuando era poco mi madre estaba obsesionada en mi aprendizaje de una lengua diferente). También tienen amigos españoles pero que no hace mucha diferencia siendo un traductor. Supongo que todo lo que importa es su dedicación a la dovahzul y el idioma está traduciendo que.

Amphi
January 20, 2017

Oh, I would want to help with a Swedish-Dovahzul translator, but I haven't learned that much Dovahzul yet :( I am a native Swedish speaker though.

by Amphi
January 20, 2017

Oh, I would want to help with a Swedish-Dovahzul translator, but I haven't learned that much Dovahzul yet :( I am a native Swedish speaker though.

Satindrache
January 22, 2017

Hello! I am a native german speaker and though I am learning Dovahzul since some weeks only, I would love to help the community with the german dictionary. My english is good enough to translate the english-dragon/dragon-english dictionaries to german and I can understand how the language works, so I would like to work on this, too. :)

by Satindrache
January 22, 2017

Hello! I am a native german speaker and though I am learning Dovahzul since some weeks only, I would love to help the community with the german dictionary. My english is good enough to translate the english-dragon/dragon-english dictionaries to german and I can understand how the language works, so I would like to work on this, too. :)

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2017
Satindrache

Herzlich willkommen! I've given you permission to provide translations for German now. When you view the Dragon-German dictionary, you'll have the option to add translations. I speak a little bit of German so if there's anything I can do to help or any questions I can answer, let me know!

by paarthurnax
January 22, 2017
Satindrache

Herzlich willkommen! I've given you permission to provide translations for German now. When you view the Dragon-German dictionary, you'll have the option to add translations. I speak a little bit of German so if there's anything I can do to help or any questions I can answer, let me know!

Satindrache
January 22, 2017
paarthurnax

Thank you very much! I will add some translations as soon as I can. :)

by Satindrache
January 22, 2017
paarthurnax

Thank you very much! I will add some translations as soon as I can. :)

[deleted]
April 30, 2017

Pruzah grind. I would like to help add some words to the dragon-French dictionary, English is my first language, but my mother is French and so I'm fluent in French as well. I would actively add words to the dictionary. Aiming for at least 3 times a week.

by [deleted]
April 30, 2017

Pruzah grind. I would like to help add some words to the dragon-French dictionary, English is my first language, but my mother is French and so I'm fluent in French as well. I would actively add words to the dictionary. Aiming for at least 3 times a week.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 30, 2017
JooreMeyye

Thanks, JooreMeyye! I've assigned you to the French dictionary. When you browse the French-Dragon dictionary, you'll be able to see which words still need French translations. Let me know if you have any questions about the translation process.

by paarthurnax
April 30, 2017
JooreMeyye

Thanks, JooreMeyye! I've assigned you to the French dictionary. When you browse the French-Dragon dictionary, you'll be able to see which words still need French translations. Let me know if you have any questions about the translation process.

claymose
May 23, 2017

?

Chinse to Dovazhul

anyway I've also spoken english for a decade...

Some words'meanings are not included in Skyrim,so part of the translations are different from modern trnslations!!

by claymose
May 23, 2017

?

Chinse to Dovazhul

anyway I've also spoken english for a decade...

Some words'meanings are not included in Skyrim,so part of the translations are different from modern trnslations!!

SwanRock
August 17, 2017
Drem yol lok, I'm a native Italian speaker and fluent in English; I've been studying Dovahzul for 2 months and I'd like to start an Italian-Dovahzul dictionary (or help if there's already one, but I haven't found it) I'll start school in September an I can't guarantee continuity, but I'll try my best
by SwanRock
August 17, 2017
Drem yol lok, I'm a native Italian speaker and fluent in English; I've been studying Dovahzul for 2 months and I'd like to start an Italian-Dovahzul dictionary (or help if there's already one, but I haven't found it) I'll start school in September an I can't guarantee continuity, but I'll try my best

Ruvgein
August 17, 2017
@SwanRock

For your language to be added, please make 50 translations to dovahzul in a document (word, Google doc) and we'll go from there.
by Ruvgein
August 17, 2017
@SwanRock

For your language to be added, please make 50 translations to dovahzul in a document (word, Google doc) and we'll go from there.

SwanRock
August 17, 2017
@Ruvgein
I'm working on it, but I wanted to know if I should send it to Paarturnax or maybe someone else once I've completed it
by SwanRock
August 17, 2017
@Ruvgein

I'm working on it, but I wanted to know if I should send it to Paarturnax or maybe someone else once I've completed it

Ruvgein
August 17, 2017
SwanRock
I'm working on it, but I wanted to know if I should send it to Paarturnax or maybe someone else once I've completed it.

He's the only one who can make you a Translator, so yes, send it to him.

by Ruvgein
August 17, 2017
SwanRock
I'm working on it, but I wanted to know if I should send it to Paarturnax or maybe someone else once I've completed it.

He's the only one who can make you a Translator, so yes, send it to him.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>