Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

*My own memories of Dovahvokun flow into my mind, and I falter, but then my rage from it makes me stronger, and I push Mortha farther onto the orb.*

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

*My own memories of Dovahvokun flow into my mind, and I falter, but then my rage from it makes me stronger, and I push Mortha farther onto the orb.*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
Grolahmul

"Well then," said Gold, "Well, guess this could be helped."

*I run up behind Mortha, and push her forward.*

"Guys, help!" exclaimed Gold, "Secure her arms and legs, and someone finish her, QUICKLY!"

"Get out of the way Gold! I don't want you to get hurt!" Yelled Veyd (I'm waiting to see what strun says happens becuase he's the RP master)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
Grolahmul

"Well then," said Gold, "Well, guess this could be helped."

*I run up behind Mortha, and push her forward.*

"Guys, help!" exclaimed Gold, "Secure her arms and legs, and someone finish her, QUICKLY!"

"Get out of the way Gold! I don't want you to get hurt!" Yelled Veyd (I'm waiting to see what strun says happens becuase he's the RP master)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
(Aww this sounds really fun but its already so late in...)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Greenie-Ex-Machina?)

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Greenie-Ex-Machina?)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Mortha pushes all away. She begins to crush them. The force of gravity was increased ten-fold (not literally). 'Such weakness. Hope! You had hope didn't you? That was your downfall!' She begins to laugh. 'You intrigue me. Yes--'

Sauriil interupts:

D1L VUS BO

The group teleports back to Nirn, in Vvardenfell. 'She is too powerful, we need the Gods. But how do we bring them back? Any idea how? I have one but--no, it is foolish.'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Mortha pushes all away. She begins to crush them. The force of gravity was increased ten-fold (not literally). 'Such weakness. Hope! You had hope didn't you? That was your downfall!' She begins to laugh. 'You intrigue me. Yes--'

Sauriil interupts:

D1L VUS BO

The group teleports back to Nirn, in Vvardenfell. 'She is too powerful, we need the Gods. But how do we bring them back? Any idea how? I have one but--no, it is foolish.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Sauriil interupts:

D1L VUS BO

(How the fuck does Sauriil know these shouts but Makor doesn't) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Sauriil interupts:

D1L VUS BO

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Well, if there's no other way...then we'll have to."

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Well, if there's no other way...then we'll have to."

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"I know of one thing that isn't dead," said Gold, "I could call on the Hist."

(See any problems with that, please tell me. I don't know much about the Hist.)

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"I know of one thing that isn't dead," said Gold, "I could call on the Hist."

(See any problems with that, please tell me. I don't know much about the Hist.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(xD lmho it's because Sauriil, and my characters, Veyd Sahvoz, and Draconus, all have studied about magic and shouts etc. Well Sauriil has kind of a cheat because with having the knowledge of all elder scrolls he could just learn them instantly)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(xD lmho it's because Sauriil, and my characters, Veyd Sahvoz, and Draconus, all have studied about magic and shouts etc. Well Sauriil has kind of a cheat because with having the knowledge of all elder scrolls he could just learn them instantly)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He studied magic all his life, but as for shouts, yeah he's a cheat.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He studied magic all his life, but as for shouts, yeah he's a cheat.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(With my character Veyd he know all shouts, and for Draconus, Sauriil taught him for like 15 yrs and after that he dedicated his whole life to studying magic, plus he does have the power of magnus which means he's EXTREMELY POWERFUL >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(With my character Veyd he know all shouts, and for Draconus, Sauriil taught him for like 15 yrs and after that he dedicated his whole life to studying magic, plus he does have the power of magnus which means he's EXTREMELY POWERFUL >:)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(But nowhere near as powerful as Sauriil >:) because he has Arui-El's power who is essentially the "grandson" of Anu. *evil laugh*)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(But nowhere near as powerful as Sauriil >:) because he has Arui-El's power who is essentially the "grandson" of Anu. *evil laugh*)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(So Magnus is the god of magic, Can't Sauriil be equal in power because they're both very good with magic and are super powerful)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(So Magnus is the god of magic, Can't Sauriil be equal in power because they're both very good with magic and are super powerful)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yeah. Magic beats weaponary! I miss playing Skyrim. Magic was so OP, it was so much fun.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yeah. Magic beats weaponary! I miss playing Skyrim. Magic was so OP, it was so much fun.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin remained silent, still clutching her wound. Just calm down . .  .she was just trying to fuck with you . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin remained silent, still clutching her wound. Just calm down . .  .she was just trying to fuck with you . . .

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.